Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seven Deadly Sins - Still Accepting

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Seven Deadly Sins - Still Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Anderson High School
Home of the Ravens

Still Accepting -OCC-
seven-deadly-sins-t47004.html

What if the vices of the world originated from your high school? What if you were friends with the young lady that lust originated from? What if those very vices had you classes and turned that very school you grew to love into an abyss of sinful students, teachers, and administrators? Would you side with the few uncorrupted individuals and try your best to stay clean or will you fall under the vices spells and welcome their sins? The chose is yours...

I've always been obsessed with the Seven Sins, so i figured it was about time i made an RP based off them and why not place the setting at a high school. This RP revolves around seven individuals in Anderson High School; Wrath, Lust, Pride, Sloth, Gluttony, Envy, and Greed. This RP is not focused on the creation of The Seven Deadly Sins since the RP is in modern time and the vices been around much longer; the RP is more focused on the school that is enveloped by these vices and if anyone can survive through the abyss and find an end to it or will it just rot away in its sinful state. This RP is one that deals with time jumps so the RP can actually progress in an average pace, so i'll need committed RPers...who's up for it?

Plots

There's currently two plots which may increase in case anyone wants to alter or add to this but please read rule 5 if you wish to do this, anyways to the plot.

Plot One: A small body of students experience the vice's attempt to engulf them in their sinful ways just the beginning of the school year and have an omniscient feeling that hell is about break loose with Anderson High School. To see this through these individuals try their best not to fall under the vice's spell while everyone around them slowly fall for each and every one of their sins. Soon the seven influenced students, becomes thirty-five, that thirty-five jumps to ninety-eight, and the numbers keep rising taking students, teachers, and the administration. The small body of students that saw this coming try their best to keep their sanity and try to save as many individuals within the school as they seek a way to end this hellhole from spreading so much that it even engulf Anderson City.

Plot Two: (Further in the RP) Wrath the most dangerous of them all went too far in her rampant and end up putting the other vice's lives in jeopardy along with many other students and nearly got the school closed down by the Anderson Police Department. For this act the other vices exiled Wrath and forced her to leave the city, she did just that, she left the city and lived with her only closest relative in a cabin a hundred miles away from Anderson City and any other settlement. She remained there for a whole month with no other human contact, with no one to unleash her wrath on she slowly bottled up the anger for when she comes back and unleash he anger on the six vices that exiled her for a month which felt like an eternity to her. (Further, further into the RP) Wrath returns back to the picture and the other vices aren't exactly happy and don't plan on sharing the city with Wrath, even out of exile she still feels exiled. With the other vices against her Wrath is a lone wolf that seeks revenge scheme on the vices with or without human causalities that doesn't matter to her, but for the few individuals that haven't been greatly influenced by the vices have to choose which side they're on. The Exiled Vice? The Current Vices? Or their own?

The Vices

Wrath: Emily Malrowe: ZeroDaggerz (Me)

Pride: Allison Elisa Amberly: Fumeii

Lust: Jennifer Rose Heart: MOONFOX1

Envy: Livia Desiree Johnson: Unholy Paradox

Greed: Shyelo Fang Xiao: Aeris Strife

Sloth: Connor O'Malley: SarahGracie

Gluttony: PoLeh "Yummie" Kendrake: Lashun

Other Accepted Characters

TheMindStorm wrote:Name: Sam Drown

Grade: 11

Height: 6'1

Appearance: Image

Most Influenced By Which Sin: Sloth

Personality:Sam is very nice and most of the time happy but he always hates doing things that takes lots of energy to do. He will get to them when he gets to them as he always says but most people have learned if he just keep on him about it he will get up and to it.

SarahGracie wrote:Thank you! :) Here is my other character ....

Name: Kayla Wilson

Grade: 11th Junior

Height: 5'5

Appearance: Kayla has blond hair that she usually styles straight, though curls are likely to pop up, especially if it's humid. She has bright blue eyes that seem to always been observing and full of questions. Being medium height and small in frame, she can easily blend into the high school halls. Her style is mostly casual in jeans and cute tops, however can be slightly edgy, wearing bold colors and interesting accessories.

Sin Most Influenced By: None yet...

Personality: When Kayla is comfortable around people, she is very loyal to them. She tends to be a people pleaser and will often go out of her way to make someone else happy. Fitting in is very important to her. Although she values having friends, she tries not to be too gullible about things. In the past people have taken advantage of her niceness. Kayla makes average grades in most of her classes but excels in the arts. Her favorite classes are theater and creative writing.

History: Kayla just moved to Anderson City with her mother. Kayla's grandmother accepted them both with open arms after her parents had decided to separate. Kayla is used to new places, as her family often moved around for her father's work. This will be the first time she has ever spent more than a day in Anderson City and now she has to live here and go to high school here. She is looking forward to her first day at Anderson High and hopes that she will make a good impression and make some cool new friends.

Extra Information:
Kayla wears a silver angle pendant around her neck, given to her by her assumed crazy grandmother.
Kayla has no friends in Anderson City yet.
Though she is new, she is not that shy and will start out being friendly to everyone.
She is often found scribbling and sketching in her journal.

Character Sheet

Name:

Grade:

Height:

Appearance:

Most Influenced By Which Sin:

Personality:

History: (Not necessary)

Extra Information: (Not necessary)

Rules

I treat these rules as law and breakers of these laws as criminals; do keep in mind three strikes and you're out.

1) What I say goes for practically anything.

2) No one-liners, at least give me a paragraph but i do understand when a writer's block comes along or if you're placed in a situation that gives you little to work with, so I'll be lenient in the beginning when this happens.

3) Flaming is not allowed even if I sense a bit of it I will cease it.

4) No spamming period.

5) Alternate ideas on the plot and/or storyline of the RP must go through me and accepted.

6) If a person's post effects any character(s) then that person must wait until each one of them to post before they can post. This rule makes it impossible for other RPers falling behind on the RP which i dread.

7) I need a heads up when you're going to be unable to past for an extended amount of time which is okay just tell me the estimated time frame and reason. Then you choose whether you want me to come up with a decent reason why your character is inactive during the RP or just god mod whichever you choose. Active RPers will continue to post of course, but no worries I'll make a journal of important events for you and update it regularly then PM it to you...aren't I nice?

8) Romance, oh the good juicy stuff. I want none of that juicy stuff within my RP, of course there's romance just don't push it past PG-13 then we'll be fine; trust me there's sex in this RP but i wont satisfy your fantasies by posting any details neither will other RPers. Soon every post leading to sex will have a fade out point and I'm sure everyone knows when they'd actually done the dirty deed and need not post "They had sex....and the next morning" cause even I'd be like "Well, duh".

9) Cursing, the devil's language. There is plenty of cursing but there's a time and place for those moments and a limit to that as well, i don't want every other word a Fuck, Bitch, Ass, etc. cause then your character start to look pretty uncreative with their insults and I'm a imaginative person and i need creativity...everywhere.

10) Do not leave the RP without letting me know. I will be pissed and unforgiving to anyone that leaves, nah I'm just kidding but do let me know you're leaving in with PMs, posts, or through another RPer I'm not picky. You'll be missed but we can survive unless you take like have the people in the RP...then you can officially say you've killed the RP.

11) Violence is allowed and I don't mind plenty of it but there's a limit, for example your character cannot walk into his/her classroom and go on a mass killing spree. Don't get me wrong i love violence and I don't mind people being killed but the action can't be random, overdone, pointless , or have no real reasoning behind it.

12) Final rule...Have fun. I expect to people to enjoy the RP or at least try to enjoy the RP if not then just inform me through PM or post and I'll tend to it as if my life was on the line...of course suggestions are allowed.

Last edited by ZeroDaggerz on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Accepting Sinners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 pm

May I reserve Greed? I'll have the profile up in the morning after I wake up.
Hey bitch, I don't care if it kills me
and I don't give a damn if it hurts
I'm going to live for the fun of it
Because this is my stinkin' life, not yours

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Lol, i heard someone said the same thing about going to sleep first then creating the sheet, it just made me laugh...i know random -_-

But yeah of course it's reserved for you ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Save me pride? I've got the idea of a jock whose got all the arrogance in the world...she's a bitch, oh yes ;)

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Your jock full of Pride is reserved and by the way love the idea

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:27 am

Hi. Um, can i get lust reserved or something. I made the sheet now, just cuz i cant sleep and will probably be on till like 3 am.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:29 am

ImageName: Allison Elisa Amberly.

Grade: Junior.

Height: 5'10"

Appearance: At the glance, you may be wondering how a girl Allison's age can walk with such authority. Whether it's the clothes on her back that settle under the expensively sophisticated category or the curves that are just as daring as her 5'10" height, the pride she takes lies in one distinguishing feature: her hair. It's big, it's bold, and it's beautiful. The large, chocolate brown mess is a product of an extremely simple procedure. Wash, blow-dry, sleep and finger-brush until it ends in, well, this. Eventually, the curls almost ended up taking the same amount of space than the pale skin on her face and if not styled, gets in the way of the dramatic, equally brown eyes. With a straight nose and pink lips frequently worn in a pout, her facial features have been considered just as attractive as a her vice states.

Vice: She's pride.

Personality: Captain of the school's varsity cheerleading squad and star sprinter of track, a perfectionist, Allie lives for the athletics. There isn't one school sport she hasn't tried, and it's taken two years to realize the ones she prefers. She's just like any other captain would be; commanding, strict, vibrant, and a natural born leader. However, possessing the talents of tumbling and running has disfigured her attitude. She's fairly open for anyone to try-out, but once she finds someone that may not be the best athlete (despite believing themselves to be), it's down-looking time. She has the power to reject and ignore anyone without further argument, and she will use it. Maybe the tryouts just so happened to be on a bad day for you. You try to explain the problem, yet you find yourself speaking in circles with the straightforward bitch. One week later, you'll find yourself shunned in the hallways since the idolized Allie just won't shut the gossip on your mouth full of excuses. She's a proud woman; do not oppose her.

History: N/A (I'm so lazy :3)

Extra Information:
- Aichmophobia: Fear of needles or pointed objects.
- Atelophobia: Fear of imperfection.
- Kakorrhaphiophobia: Fear of failure or defeat.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:38 am

@Midnight's Work: I'll reserve you the spot for Lust and thank you for the picture much appreciated =]

@Fumeii: Wow, you're absolutely accepted and i believe i chosen the right sinner ^^

@Everyone: If there's not enough people joining the first couple of days you might have to make another character Other Accepted Characters,of course this is not required just something they'll be helpful ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unholy Paradox on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 am

May I reserve the character of Envy? I can send the profile real soon.
ImageImageImage

Unholy Paradox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:17 pm

I hope this is good~ Let me know if I should change anything.

Name: PoLeh "Yummie" Kendrake

Grade: 12

Height: 5' 8"

Appearance: Thanks to her high metabolism and good genes, PoLeh stands tall and lean with an hour-glass figure. Her long, dark brown hair is usually kept in a low ponytail to prevent any of it from getting in her mouth with she eats. Her freckled-cheek-to-freckled-cheek grin always seems to brighten up a room and her beautiful crystal blue eyes always reflect what mood she's in, whether they twinkle when she sees her favorite piece of cake or they darken when someone takes the last slice. Over her medium-toned skin, she usually wears hoodie dresses of several different colors and designs with leggings and knitted boots.

Vice: Gluttony

Personality: Being the well-respected senior she is, PoLeh is always showing model student behavior (with the exception of a few jokes that even the teachers laugh at). She's quite friendly and caring towards almost everyone, but will only open up to those who are close to her. She's fairly smart, but doesn't put her work before her snacks. Teachers have come to accept the fact that she will always eat during class, otherwise, she becomes very irritable, disruptive, and bitchy when hungry. She hates people that waste their food, not because of the starving kids in Africa, but because they didn't give the food to her.

Extra Information: When she sees or "senses" someone throwing away food, she throws that person in the trash can with said food and kicks it over.
Last edited by Lashun on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:22 pm

@Unholy Paradox: Envy is reserved for you and i'll await for your character sheet.

@Lashun: There's another person who wanted that position before you but hasn't posted a sheet so if he doesn't reply in 24 hours and doesn't have a better sheet i'll give the spot to you.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:08 pm

I submitted a character for gluttony, eees eet good? I'd like to play as the embodiment of gluttony in this roleplay...

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unholy Paradox on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 pm

I submitted my character but I'll post it here just in case.

Name: Livia Desiree Johnson

Grade: Junior

Height: 5"6

Livia has vivid green eyes and black, thick hair and has pale skin. She is about average height and reasonably skinny but not too skinny. She is quite well endowed in the upper area and very attractive but of course, this is never enough for her. Livia wears designer clothing of course and has the best lifestyle money can buy but she is still not content.
Personality: Livia is a jealous and bitter person and nothing is ever good enough. If someone has something she hasn't got, she has to get it. If someone is better than her at something then she resents them for it and may resort to foul play to make herself happy, that is until she finds something else to want that she hasn't got. This girl is quite prepared to lie, steal, cheat and manipulate to get what she wants and it doesn't matter whether you are family, friend, stranger or enemy; everyone is a possible victim of her envy. She feels no pity and won't hesitate to get what it is that she is after and if she can't get it, she may make a little problem for you out of spite and pure jealousy. Fickle, easily bored and impatient you could say she isn't the kind of person you want to hang out with.
History: Born to wealthy parents, she was always given the toys and gadgets that she wanted when she wanted it. Now she wants more than just objects, she wants your boyfriend, your talents, your reputation and anything else that is better than what she has.

Unholy Paradox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:24 pm

I did too but I can add more here

Name Amora James

Age Sixteen

Grade Sophmore

Height 5'4"

Appearance Extremely long, golden hair. She pays attention to her looks alot, so she has a slender body and peircing blue eyes. Most of the clothes she wears are body hugging, but not too tight. She has tan skin. that's soft, again, becasue she's almost obsessed with how she looks.

Vice Lust, you can just tell by her name.

Personality She loves to hang around guys. She is nice, but will get snappy if she sees a girl trying to flirt with a hot guy. she can pretty much change her personality to almost match the personality of the guy she's around. She is always sort of ok with helping a friend get a boyfriend, even though she's probably made out with him twice already. She can be a bitch when a girl tries to take away the guy she's with.

Extra Information Kakarrhaphiophobia- Fear of Rejection

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Name: Shyelo Fang Xiao

Grade: 11

Height: 6'2"

Most Influenced By Which Sin: Greed

Personality: He is very possessive of what he has, and wants more and more. He has a slight problem with sexual needs- he just always wants more, but if the need is replaced by another thing, he can live without it. Shyelo also loves money, and candy. If he sees a nickel on the ground, he'll beat the person who picks it up to a bloody pulp and then put this coin in his pocket.

History: Shyelo Fang does not talk about it, although it is suspected that he has some Asian in his bloodline.

Extra Information: Shyelo Fang is very possesive of his girlfriends, and will not let them do much without him. He writes his name on their hand, or leaves his 'mark' (a drawing of a key) on them somewhere to show his ownership. He is claustrophobic and acrophobic as well.

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Nice Character

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Nice Character

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Sorry for the double post

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 pm

@rockerr69: Sorry but i favored another person's sheet over yours but you can try for Sloth even though someone is trying as well or just choose a regular character we need those =l

@Unholy Paradox: Character fits the role and is accepted, thanks for joining ^^

@Aeris Strife: You're accepted and welcome to the RP =]

@Midnight's Work: Sorry i measured your profile up to your competition and yours isn't as...wow. You have the right to choose a different sin or a plain character if you want, i still want you in the RP ^^
Last edited by ZeroDaggerz on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 pm

@Lashun: Gurl i almost forgot about you, your character is approved ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!