Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sex, Blood, Games and Vampires”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sex, Blood, Games and Vampires

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 am

Okay, I submitted a WPI... I did everything except the Post for my Coven Leader Male. I probably won't get the post done for awhile (tonight), but I hope that doesn't hold me back. I don't like rushing when I wright... I hope you like him. I will say when i get the post done on here.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 am

True... ^^ It's not like you get the feeling that you've written too much, when you read it. O.o

Eh... did you know, that except for Lou and Ana and Anton, all characters submitted so far, prefer AB? Lol... Have fun fighting over it, SUCKERS... xD
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 am

no,nermind i'll make another vamp

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:08 am

Wait, were you talking to me or Haze? Did I wright too much? I usually produce 400 wpp. . . .

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 am

Ahah, don't worry Rain, she meant me.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 am

can I take a male member?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 am

You're welcome to petition for one, Shadow... ^^ Send him in.

Oh, and there seems to be a bit of confusion here. Haha... xD

The coven doesn't live in the brothel. This is owned by Anton (oldest male, played by Hazezon), and only him. =) Just wanted to clear that up. Actually, I was thinking that the coven live in a mansion together... xD I know it's not in the intro, mostly because I hadn't really thought of it, and I apologize for any confusion. ^^ Blame Haze... he made me do this whole thing myself. A VERY POOR HELP... ;) The only ones really living at the brothel, are the human whores...

Also, when I start approving characters, I may need to have you change ages and so on. Sorry for going all dictator on that, but at this point, since people didn't know how old the others were, ages are a little messed up. xD So yeah... just to warn you guys.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 am

Hah. *~* Anton is older than Christ would be. I think that alone is win, 'cause he can say. "Seriously. I'm older than Christ."

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 am

Hahah... yeah. xD You know, I was thinking of doing that with Lou, but decided against it. Lol.. He's a fucking oooold bastard.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 am

I'm glad you like her Mela! Yes she is menacing but in a subtle way, I figure because she's a bit OCD when it comes to mess haha, that sounds quite sinister, but is their anything I can edit or add to improve my chances of getting into this RP?
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 am

Actually, Cal... I'm pretty sure you can count on a spot. Haha. xD I like you character, I like the way you write, and I liked your post. ^^ Can't say I have any complaints at all. Also - you made sure your character-sheet made sense in the RP. Big plus. Haha...

Like I mentioned before, I will be editing ages, however. =) But that's not your character's fault. Lol.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:33 am

Oh yay! That's great, thank you! Really looking forward to this!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 am

So am I... ^^ I just need our last few interested parties to send in characters so I can start choosing... xD Then hopefully, we can start soon.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:08 am

May I reserve whatever spot is left? x)
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 am

Melly-kins...

We may need more fucking spots. XD

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:32 am

I see that, dear... lol. xD I'm merely worried too many people will slow the RP down...

Faux, if you're willing to make a male entry, go right ahead. ^^ We have plenty of female entries already.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:47 am

http://i.imgur.com/cvejX.jpg
Exactly how I feel right now.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 am

Uh oh... want a lollipop? ^^ tastes like strawberry and cream... and it has sugar. Lots of sugar. I think I got some chocolate too.

Kidding aside... why are you feeling that way? O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:57 am

Because....I'M ALL OUT OF CARS

WHERE'S MY BITCHES?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 am

LOL! That's what I get from playing shrink, all nice and stuff? Sheesh... I'm right here you know. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!