Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A shadow Across Veen

A shadow Across Veen

a part of “A shadow Across Veen”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

A warlord marches from the east, to conquer the free lands of the west. Unsheathe the sword, string the bow, sharpen the spear, grind the axe, polish the armor, it's time for war!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A shadow Across Veen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A shadow Across Veen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A shadow Across Veen"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A shadow Across Veen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:34 pm

This is awesome °v°

Question: are we players assumed to be part of your mountain clan?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 pm

No, in fact I would rather that they not be. The character's I want are leaders of their own bands (and no they don't have to be Clansmen).

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm actually making a freelance sort of character. Feel free to reject if it's unsuited, though!

EDIT: Submitted! Hope it gets accepted. I'll just join one of the other characters with a reference letter from headquarters/mage saying I'm to be trusted. Which that character will most likely not do, but eh :D

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:14 am

Bugger me, the only character's I get are elves and women to boot (not that girls are a bad thing but I was expecting a man in there somewhere)!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:03 am

I don't mind sex changing my character, I just thought I'd break the gender stereotype :D cruel men are dime a dozen, cruel women outside of a plotting, poisoning and backstabbing fashion are rare. Maybe? :p

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:53 am

You don't have too, I was just commenting on how all the characters (other then my own) have been female elves.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Well I kind of saw the interest check and I expected a bunch of other people to play dwarves :s and humans are boringly vanilla. Gobbos seem dull to play, and hobgobs seemed to be too much of a pack creature.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 pm

This is true but the plan was for the characters to be packing some mooks along with them (your character is fine, you don't need to change, this is more a shoutout to others who might join). Take mine for example, Raygar has a bunch of mooks working for him. Or Avaline for that matter, she has elven warriors and a gnoll.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcadeus on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:47 pm

I love making bad guys. I think I'll be making a character. But I warn you, my character is going to be a truly despicable human being.

Arcadeus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Excellent, we need people like that.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:07 pm

I actually opened this reply screen intending to say something like 'I'll have my character bring along a human apprentice or two,' but I then realized she would kill her apprentices pretty quickly. Never mind :P

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Ahhh interesting, I want to be the evil human that controls a band of goblins and wakes himself up in the morning with acid to the eyes. :P I've been playing too much Overlord. I'll make a dude that will be evil and nefarious and some other word for evil.
'Any idiot can handle a crisis - it's this day-to-day living that wears you out.' - Anton Chekhov

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RanceBlackthorn on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:19 pm

I'll submit my character as soon as I return from our trip. We have about a week to go, and until then I can only use E-Cafes to check in here. But I'm definitely in.
In the end, a human remains alone...
The only one you can trust in is yourself.

RanceBlackthorn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Alright, the opening post has been made.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:17 pm

If you don't mind, I am going to refrain posting till I know where I want to jump in.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Can I get an idea of where it is you want us to start posting? I don't want to go and mess anything up.
Roleplayer.
Writer.
Dude.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Sure thing. As i said in the opening post, there are guides in the mountains to help your character cross and, you know, not die or get lost. I also said something along the lines of the other baddies getting close and arriving in the morning, so Raygar decided to get started early. You can have your character push on through the night and arrive to help loot the village and catch slaves or you can have your character arrive in the burnt out village in the morning (having followed the smoke and the blaze during the night).

Those are just a couple of jumping off points. If you want to start off having your character fighting a monster up in the mountains or something, that's cool with me.

Oh, I just thought of something. Can your gnoll be leading a small warband of other gnolls?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Sure thing. I'll get started on a post right now.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Awesomeocalypse, Leiahair (whom I am texting with) has requested that I ask if you would be interested in having your character be the gnoll "pet", which her character has.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!