Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadow Children

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Shadow Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:43 pm

Introduction

It was year 3010, the world was over populated. Government officals had passed the "Popualtion Law". The law states a person can not have more then two children, but some have broken this law. It is now year 3031, there are hundreds of third children. Few have dared to leave their homes at the risk of being killed, but most reside in hidding. One day someone invented a chatroom and the password? FREEDOM. Now these third children who call themselves the "Shadow Children" are planning a rally against the government. But with the Population Police otu to kill off all the Shadow Children it will be extremely hard to make it. What will happen? Will they make it to the rally? And if they do, will their efforts be worthless and get themselves killed? Or will they make a difference for all the Shadow Children?

Rules

1.NO GODMODDING
2.No taking over other people's characters
3.No killing without premission
4.Romance is encourged, just keep it PG-13
5.Cursing is allowed but don't go overboard
6.DON'T TALK LIKE THIS "Wuz up ppl"
7.If you want to talk OOC use ( )
8.Don't use ** for actions
9.Don't put down other peoples posts even in PMs,if you are caught you will be automatically OUT!

Profile for Shadow Children

My Parents Call Me: (characters name)
But Online I'm: (characters nickname)
I've Been Hidding For: (age)
This Is Who I Am: (personality)
My Dairy Says: (Bio)
If I Am Found You Will See: (Appearence)

Profile for Population Police

My real name is: (characters name)
Other Police Know Me As: (characters nickname)
I've Been Free To Roam: (age)
Don't Mess With Me: (personality)
My Life So Far: (Bio)
Shadow Children Fear Me: (apperence)

Black List: This is for people who break the rules

White List: This is for people who help me in any way

Heres my character

My Parents Call Me: Mia
But Online I'm: Wild
I've Been Hidding For: 16
This Is Who I Am: She is very wild as her nickname states. She is outgoing and will do anything to get her freedom.
My Dairy Says: She is the one who created the chatroom. Her parents work alot and aren't home most of the time leaving her alot of time to do this. She is the one who is planning to lead the rally.
If I Am Found You Will See:
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Shadow Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:55 pm

My Parents Call Me: Jackie
But Online I'm: Jack
I've Been Hidding For: 17
This Is Who I Am: I am a rebel and I want to fight back. There are too many people, but that doesn't give the government a right to kill us. I am strong, outgoing, and tomboyish, but if you become close you realize that I have a kind, loving side.
My Dairy Says: I barely see my parents, or parent. My mother and father are dead so that leaves me with my step-father. He has two sons who he loves, but he hates me. He only cares when he assults me, but I always fight back. I have many bruises and cuts, so I mostly wear a hooded jacket to hide myself. I miss my mom so much....
If I Am Found You Will See: (( I will post this later. I have to go. ))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emo Angel Lullaby on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:49 pm

Profile for Shadow Children

My Parents Call Me: Kanon Mitsuru
But Online I'm: Badluckneko
I've Been Hidding For: (17
This Is Who I Am: Very outgoing and socail. Good with quick thinking and will do anything to protect myself from anyone or anything. I have a very short temper but can control it when need be, and I can be very stubborn.
My Dairy Says: Being the third child of a family of men has toughened me up. My mother died when she had me, so I pretty much as tomboyish as they get, yet retaining some of my feninie quialites. Daddy was furiuos when my mother died, so he turned to the bottle and can get pretty abusive. I just laugh it off as toughing me up for the real battle against the government.

My two older brothers come home from their karate and kendo classes to teach me how to defend myself. My eldest brother, Kazuki, is the one that likes to tease me and is more of the jock of the family with his soccer and lacrosse and karate skills. He always has a new girlfriend over everyday. But I keep my mouth shut about that.

My other brother, Hikaru, is more of the relaxed sciencey type of guys. He built me my own laptop. Though he is a "nerd", he's a rather hot one, at least from the rumors I hear from Kazuki who say that about the girls, but Kazuki makes them forget about him with his... methods. (I can hear them all the time in his room all the time.) Hikaru is closer to me than Kazuki and he and I are always together after school when he is teaching me kendo. He comes off as cold to other people but that's because he has no time for other people he says.

My father and brothers always leave me at home while they are at school or somewhere else. Daddy always finds reasons to be at work late and when he comes home, its always with some new beer and a reason to hit me around when my two brothers are at work. So most of the day I am inside on the computer or on the top of our roof or playing videogames.

They make sure I stay inside all the time in our regal looking townhouse so that the government can't find me... and according to my brothers and my Daddy, I do not exsist and Momma died of a miscarrage.
If I Am Found You Will See: Image
ImageImageImage

Emo Angel Lullaby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:59 pm

My Parents Call Me: Tristan
But Online I'm: Gondy
I've Been Hidding For: 17
This Is Who I Am: Extremely quiet, thanks to the population police, is very reluctant to make friends in fear that they are working for the population police.
My Dairy Says: Revealed over time.
If I Am Found You Will See:

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:46 pm

Mia sat in the attic which was made her room. Her parents were gone, but her brothers had just got home from school. It wasn't the greatest place to be. It was a small room and only had one window. That window was the only way she had to see the outside world. She stared out it wanting to be outside. He brothers called up to her saying they were going to a hockey game in the gym at their school. Once she made sure they were gone she ran downstairs. She sat in the computer chair and open the web going to the chatroom. She typed in the password, FREEDOM. Her fingers ran across the keyboard as she typed. Hitting the enter key the words popped up on the screen.

WILD: Hello? Anyone online?

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 pm

Tristan woke up that day and sat in his secret room in the tower of his families house. After about 15 minutes of staring out to the world he'll probably never get to see, he walks over to his computer and logs on to the chat room under "Gondy". He sees a message saying 'Hello? Anyone Online?' and starts typing.

Gondy: Ya, im here....

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Mia smiled and typed back

Wild: I can not wait until the rally! Your coming right?

She stood up feeling thirsty and walked into the kitchen. She peeked out the window and saw all of the new built houses were woods used to be a few months before. She sighed seeing a moving truck at the house next door. No more going outside for her.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:58 pm

Gondy: Of course im coming.....as soon as i figure out how im going to get out of here....

He then leans back in his chair and relaxes a bit.

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:08 pm

She came back and sat down

Wild: Some people are moving in next door to me, now I can't go outside anymore...

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Gondy: try sneaking out the back door at night and stick to the shadows, only go out in the open when you have to.....that's what im going to have to do....my neighborhood is crawling with those population police.

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:16 pm

Mia sighed and typed

Wild: Well maybe if I'm lucky with all these new houses there might be another Shadow Child somewhere near.

((there will be if anyone want to be the child that does))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Gondy: ya, maybe....you could also use the construction equipment for cover.

He then slumps back in his chair again as he continued to think of an escape plan.

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:22 pm

Wild: Yeah I guess I could, If you need a ride my dad taught me to drive so on the way there I can pick you up. I'll also make some fake IDs that we can use until we get to the rally.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:25 pm

Gondy: That would be great, much better than sneaking around the whole way.....and if your going to make fake ID's.....please....for the love of god...PLEASE! MAKE THEM BELIEVABLE, i don't really like the idea of attacking a population police in daylight...

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:33 pm

Wild: Of course I will make them look real, i'm not dumb.

Mia rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Gondy: heh....sorry....sometimes i can sound dumb.....my bad @_@

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:41 pm

Wild: It's alright

She silently took a sip of her soda and started typeing again

Wild: Were is everyone else?

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:44 pm

Gondy: dunno......i was wondering the same thing.....hmmmmm....

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Wild: I hope the Population Police didn't get ahold of anyone...

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Gondy: ya really...you and me both...

He gets up from his seat and goes over to the window of his tower and looks out, seeing at least a hundred population police roaming around.

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!