Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadow Children

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Shadow Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 pm

(( Last post for the night))

Kat just stood quietly reaccessing the stranger.
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emo Angel Lullaby on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Kanon looked at Eli. "Keep on your feet, or I shall kill you," she threatened, walking so close to his face he could feel her heated breath. "God help you if I ever find you betraying us because I will put a bullet in your temple. I know how to shoot. My dad taught me how to hunt for kill."
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emo Angel Lullaby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Being a little scared as he stepped back and thought this out, "I didn't know I just asked if you listened... But if you want to turn me in.." Sighing as she shook his head and ran off in the other direction with fright in his eyes.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:49 pm

"No! Aw why did you have to threaten him like that?? He didn't do anything!" Jackie huffed, rolled her eyes, and ran off after him. "Hey! Wait up! Please? I don't want to hurt you." She started sprinting through the trees, not bothering to go around benches and small fenced in gardens. She just hopped over them, having been used to running away and after things. Once she was at her top speed she called again,"Please.... Come back. I'm sorry about that." Jackie sighed and came to a stop, not knowing if he was coming back.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emo Angel Lullaby on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:53 pm

She sniffed. "I don't know about him... he makes me uneasy... I guess I have to apologize.."

She ran up to Eli and, biting her lip and holding back her pride, and said, "I am sorry. I came from a country that had lots of undercover police... And I could never be to carefull..."

Emo Angel Lullaby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:02 am

" You still can't, " Kat said quietly, having followed Kanon. She stood, back against a tree, facing them.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emo Angel Lullaby on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:06 am

She looked at Kat and nodded. "I agree, Kat-san." She looked to Eli for his response, growing a little irritated that he seemed so reclutant to reply.

Emo Angel Lullaby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:09 am

Kat was staring blankly at Eli, trying to unnerve him. Because if he was a cop... then they'd have to drag it out of him now, before he learned any interesting secrets. Like where they all lived, and the chatroom, and so many things that none of the shadow children could afford to let a Population know.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:42 am

Eli (Kaiser) looked away for a moment before he replied, "It's alright. A few years ago they came into my home, my parents were slaughtered on site and I was taken though I escaped and changed my life around for the best I suppose... Third-Child." This was one story which was actually truth coming from Eli's mouth but the work he did, he found ways to conceal everything. His parents were dead so it didn't matter because proof of where he came from no longer existed but he never told anyone and wouldn't say he was a cop.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emo Angel Lullaby on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:15 am

Kanon still eyed him. "Just mark my words. I am not risking anyone whom I distrust. One wrong move..." she began, then caught herself. She knew she had to ocntrol her temper.

Placing her hands behind her head, she walked beyond the two, looking to the sky. "Where the hell is the place anyway.... Hikaru-kun said he would be here to guide us."

((Anyone who wants to play Hikaru, her brother, can if they wish. Check my profile for his personality))

Emo Angel Lullaby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:19 am

OOC: I'll do it for boredom but guide where?

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emo Angel Lullaby on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:22 am

OOC: To the place where they have taken the girl's brother , But i dont remeber the name TT^TT.

Emo Angel Lullaby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 am

... P.M. me more details :?

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby redundancy kills on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:59 am

My Parents Call Me: Aiden Shea Ventura, but the fake ID that I carry says Calum Matthew Phillips. I hate that name and I wish that everyone could just call me Aiden...
But Online I'm: Silent Howler. It's also my pen name for journalism.
I've Been Hidding For: 18 unfortunate years.
This Is Who I Am: I'm a passionate supporter of the Shadow Children cause, but at the same time I'm kind of introverted and anti-social. I don't really have a lot of friends, and I'm kind of socially awkward.
My Dairy Says: I grew up in a small apartment before I got my false ID card. I have two older brothers, both who were murdered by the Population Police for helping other shadow children. My parents are still alive, but I'm not allowed to see them very often. At the moment, I'm just your average high school kid that's living on his own.
If I Am Found You Will See:

Aiden had been watching the chat all day, like he normally did. He rarely ever talked to the others, mostly because there was usually nothing for him to say. Just watching them comforted him somehow, though. It made him feel like he wasn't alone... but he just couldn't talk to them. But tonight, things seemed to be getting pretty epic. Younger shadow kids who spent their life in hiding were meeting in public to take on the entire population police. He'd always sort of worried about them, because most of them hadn't been lucky enough to get a fake ID card like he had.

He felt... responsible. It was weird that he did, but it's how it was. He had to do... something.

Aid left his apartment once the kids had spoken about the place that they were to meet. He pulled his hood over his head and shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans, making his way to the rendezvous point. He wasn't too far from it when he spotted a bunch of kids up ahead, all speaking about Population Police officers among them and threatening one of the others. He didn't pay much attention to them, but they spoke some of the screen names that he recognized from the chat. That was definitely the group he was looking for.

He walked in front of their path and stopped abruptly, looking up to each of them. "Hey... I'm, uhm... Calum. Or Silent Howler. That's my internet name..." He tried to smile a bit, and he was unable to speak his birth name. He was incredibly paranoid about the Population Police, so he never told anyone about his true identity. It was his dirty little secret. "What's up?" He said rather nonchalantly. It was probably the most idiotic thing he'd ever done; but he wanted to come with them.
Last edited by redundancy kills on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And I am not Travis Jackson. I'm braver than I used to be, I've done things that I never would have dreamed of before. But I'm still Trahern Cromwell Torrance. I always will be."
AMONG the REFUGE;
A Shadow Children haven.

redundancy kills
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:13 am

Kat turned to the new kid. He looked really out of place, and kind of confused, but nothing like an undercover cop. She was naturally curious, because obviously it had taken him a lot of courage to come find them.

" Hey, " she said. Kat didn't offer her name. He could still be a cop, one that was very, very good at blending in. Although she was not nearly as suspicious of him as she was of that Kaiser. She sighed. Honestly, she couldn't even tell who from who.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby redundancy kills on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:36 am

Aiden glanced toward the first girl that acknowledged him and he gave her a friendly nod. He looked over each of the other kids carefully, like he was studying them. They seemed to be just average kids... but that Kaiser really cast out an intimidating air. He shifted his weight nervously and he glanced away while fidgeting with his fingers inside of his pockets. Curse the paranoia of being an illegal third child. Every stranger was a potential Officer who was just waiting to turn him in and get a big, fat reward.

"So..." He said a bit awkwardly, glancing back toward the group out of the corner of his eye. "Where's the big adventure tonight?" Aiden hadn't caught the entire chat online. He just knew that they were meeting up in the outside world, though why they were risking so much was beyond him.

redundancy kills
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:01 am

Kat laughed a little.
" I was just about to ask the same thing. "
She saw the boy studying the children around her. She followed his gaze, seeing what a ragtag team they all were. For a second, she nearly gave up hope. What chance did a bunch of illegal teenagers have against an established police? Slim to none.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby redundancy kills on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:52 pm

((OOC: We should get this thread active! It'd be awesome if we did.))

redundancy kills
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:18 pm

Jackie turned and saw a new person, and walked over to him. "We were meeting to find ways to help my brother." She replied to the girl, but then looked back at the boy. "My name is Jackie. Bloody Jack." She thought about holding out her hand for a moment, but then took a chance and did. "It's okay, I don't bite.." She trailed off and smiled. "Softly..."

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:53 am

((One hundredth post.

Also, Pink can't get in on this action. D: ))

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!