Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadow Children

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Shadow Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:32 pm

" Uhm, thanks....." Said Kat, catching the knife and pocketing it.
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:36 pm

"My name is Tristan....Tristan Wynn.......and yes....we do need to find him....theirs only one problem.....i have no idea where the population polices HQ is...i mean...sure....ive been out of my home a few times but is till don't know where it is." he said giving a quick sigh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:38 pm

" Uh, hey everyone.... I'm Kat, " she announced uncertainly. This was Kat's first 'meeting'; she had only recently found out about the website and its password.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:43 pm

( I have to go for now; be on tomorrow )

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:45 pm

He walked in clapping with a graceful sigh, he looking like a kid would fit in as he fixed his expression a bit. "T-Third Children right?" He grinned, seeming like a kid. He was near their age but far more experienced.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emo Angel Lullaby on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 pm

Kanon looked thoughtfull for a moment.
ImageImageImage

Emo Angel Lullaby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:59 pm

((wont be on for a few days))

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:00 pm

Jackie gasped, but laughed.

Jack: Oi, you don't have to give up your life for my brother. You don't even know him. Yet I have had thoughts of suicide, with this damned life I have. Not suicide as in kill myself, more show myself and die proud. You?

Jackie sat back against a tree, happy for wireless connection.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:05 am

((sorry had a Unity Church thing to go to and didn't get home till real late))

Mia seeing as three other kids were going decided she would go as well.

Wild: I'll come to

Wild has logged off

She quickly grabbed her jacket seeing as she was already dressed in her white shirt, black skirt, and a red belt with a cross attached. (as seen in my pic) She ran to the park and saw...four children? That was strange, only three said they were coming. She shrugged it off and walked up to them, "Wild is here to join the party, what's up?" She said a smile on her face.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emo Angel Lullaby on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:24 am

Kanon's eyes grew icy. She did not like the new guy that had showed up. She looked at "Wild". She pointed to Kaiser. "He is not one of us! He is part of the police," she said coldy, taking out her handgun and pointing it at Kaiser.

Emo Angel Lullaby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:07 am

((Can I join this please? ^_^))
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:10 pm

My Parents Call Me: Dakota Mitsuguya
But Online I'm: Pink-Trouble
I've Been Hiding For: 17
This Is Who I Am: I Am Very Sneaky But My Hair Always Lets me Down I Always Avoid the Population Police Somehow
My Dairy Says: Since My Mom And Dad Died I was Stuck With My Two Brothers they didn't even know i was there well thats what it felt like.
If I Am Found You Will See:Image
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:46 pm

((Sadface at taking my name. :x Anyway, SOMEBODY is spoiling all that jazz.))

Anderson watched the screen for a rough 20 minutes. These kids had nearly been caught by the Pops, and barely escaped. Damn. Sighing, he watched as they organized a meeting place out of the way. Getting up, he loped over to Kaiser's desk and told him what he had found out. Priding himself with pouring the work on someone else, he promptly fell asleep at his desk.

((This was all Several hours before the meeting, guys.))

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:23 pm

Kat's expression rapidly changed from nervous uncertainty to cold, hard conviction as she glared at Kaiser. She drew the knife she had been given earlier.

Then, she said through clenched teeth, " A cop, eh? " It was more of a statement than a question. An accusation.

Then, she began to twirl the knife.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Jackie logged off of her laptop. She put her laptop in her treehouse, and walked towards some voices that she heard. Before doing so she grabbed her blade, and stuck it into her pocket. She expertly climbed a tree and watched them from above. While up there she saw them discussing something, and someone being accused of being a cop. She clenched her fists, forgetting that she was holding a knife, and soon blood was running down her hand. "Damnit..." She muttered and wiped it on her pants. She probably should get it looked at, but she didn't care.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:26 pm

He gasped. "I'm only seventeen... far too young to be in the police." He commented. "My name is Eli..." He smiled and bowed. "But I've been known as Kaiser to some. My red eyes throw them off I guess..." Staring down and biting his tongue. "If I was a cop I would have a badge or a gun and I have neither." Showing himself off because it was true, he had nothing on him.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Kat was still glaring, but she did manage to lower the knife. She didn't trust the newcomer; he had a strange look about him.

But wait... she heard a rustle in the trees. A spy? If it was, they were all about to be exposed. With practiced ease, Kat began to scale the tree.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:44 pm

After Jackie saw that he wasn't a cop, she climbed out on the branch and jumped lightly down, landing near them in the shadows. "Well you're lucky you're not a cop. Then let's just say...." She trailed off, trying to think of ways to explain. "Nevermind. Let's just not say." She watched the two, but kept her blade in hand. Blood started running down it, and some dropped on the cement infront of her, glistening in the moonlight. She didn't look down, but wondered if anyone had noticed.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Kat, feeling stupid and embarrassed as she crept out of the shadows, returned to stand quietly behind the others. She wa catching the details; she saw the blood, knew about the knife Jackie carried. She was extremely quiet, usually she would be ranting about the Population Police to anyone who would listen.

" Yeah, you are lucky your not a cop, " she spoke quietly, still eyeing Kaiser.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:03 pm

"Hmm...how did you know we were third children?" She asked Kaiser with curious look on her face. If he was on the chat he hadn't said he was coming. Either way like the others she didn't trust him much, but didn't let it show. She just kept the smile on her face as she waited for an answer.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!