Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:46 pm

You didn't heard about it? o_O

Someone picked up the votes and tored'em apart, and then he just ran away, and stuff started to happen.

Gaviões started to kick stuff as they left Sambodramo, someone started a fire in a car, luckly it didn't spread, if I recall well the car belonged to Perola Negra; rumors also say that there would be a fight somewhere, but the police was waaaay faster

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caelus
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:11 am

Who are you guys talking about?

Anyways, I'm gonna be in and out for a little while. My laptop's power cord has deteriorated to the point where I'm honesty afraid it's going to burst into flames; while at the same time m screen has started pixalating. I need to replace both, but the trauma of laying down that much cash and getting all my files transferred is going to take a bit to process. So, I'll be back as much as possible, don't forget me!
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am

Who could ever forget Tricks!
So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

http://youtu.be/fJXEerT4TCk

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:54 am

No, Cae, I hadn't heard about it... O.o

Morning all!
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:19 am

Morning....

Some dumb crap went down last night, woke my ass up and now i'm running on no sleep...ugh...

Hope other's had a good night.

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:02 am

Afternoon everyone! ~smiles~

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:05 am

Hello, Cae! :)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:30 am

Hey Bird!

So, any news? :P

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:41 am

Nope... Just still in bed... Writing in between naps. lol

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:37 pm

~Laughs~

Taking a nap....

That just sounds amazing right now to me ^^"

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Power went out in the middle of the night, killed my two fans and it felt like trying to sleep inside an oven...

And I'm still so sleepy right now. >.>

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Sleeping inside an oven? That sounds like fun!

Well, not really, already happened here, but I spent the night fighting with mosquitoes.

In the dark.

I felt like a ninja when the power returned and I discovered that I killed one of them :P

Edit*

Wondering if I should start a journal for Veronica... tips/guesses anyone? ~smiles~

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:07 pm

I say you should do it, Cae.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gilthar on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Hello guys :D

well, months ago my friend Caelus told me about this forum, and now since i've some available time i'm here ^^"
apologize-me, i'm a newbie T_T so i'm reading the rulz and thinking how i'll make my char, to play and... Dominate Valcrest... Have fun XD

:D i guess i'll enjoy play this RP =D

gilthar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 pm

He's goin' to dominate the world someday ~laughs~

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Oh, geez... New person. O.o

Hello there glithar.

I can tell you're excited about the RP and all, so here's the deal: We're kinda full at the moment. I already let two players in the game after declaring it full (because I'm just soft like that), and I kind of promised myself not to let anyone else in because as the story progresses it becomes harder to accommodate new players and we're reaching a rather delicate spot, plot-wise.

That said, I'm not going to say no to you either (because I'm too soft to do that), I just ask that you PM me your character idea when you have one, before you submit it to the RP, so that we can find a way to work your ideas into the story, at this point I'm not really accepting just any type of character because shit's going to start happening soon. If you can't PM, which might be the case if you're knew to the site, you'll need ten forum posts to unlock it.

Cae: I hope you prepared your friend for the hell we'll put him through. Naked. XD

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Well, I'm pretty sure he will be fine....naked.

And knowing how he is, I think that he will only add gunpowder to the whole thing, in his pants.

~Laughs~

Caelus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gilthar on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Well, okay :/

I'm starting to build the char, so i'll PM soon as i'm done :)

I have so many ideas, I'm discussing it right now with Cae, but to bring this char to life I'll need to read quite a lot (yeah... A loooooooot T_T)... But... Oh Wait! Caelus, if you touch me, you'll lose your precious right hand! U.U" No need to undress me *whispering* i'll do it by my self =x

So... I've discussed with Cae a few thousand ways to make a good character, trying to follow all the rules, without making some nonsense ^^

gilthar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

lol

Well, nice to see you won't be freaked out by us (Cae was a bit scared at first, :P).

And great. Anything you two aren't too sure of, so ahead and ask. It's kinda my job to help with that stuff.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caelus on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:10 pm

~Is about to poke gilthar, but silently moves back~

Not my right hand, I write with it ~shrugs~

Jedenfalls! I'm goin' to sleep, goin' to wake up early tomor--- I mean, today

See you all later!

~Disappears within the shadows at the lounge's corner~

Caelus
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!