Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shinigami rp

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Shinigami rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:43 am

Plot:I need idea's anyway make a shinigami or any other race from bleach.
Name:
Race: Shinigami
Division:(If any you can be a substitue shinigami)
Appearance ( description or Pic):
Personality:
Bio:
Zanpakuto's Name:
Zanpakuto's Shikai powers:
Zanpakuto's Bankai powers:
Shinigami Techniques:(Like kido flashstep ect you can make some up)

Name:
Race: Arrancar
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio :
Zanpakuto's Name:
Zanpakuto's Released Powers:
Hollow Techniques:

Name:
Race: Quincy
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Quincy Bow appearance:
Quincy Techniques:
Silver Tube Techniques

Name:
Race: Vizard
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Zanpakuto's Name:
Zanpakuto's powers:
Zanpakuto's powers:
Hollow Mask Appearance:
Hollow Techniques:
Shinigami Techniques:
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Shinigami rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:55 am

Name:Kathy Burrows
Race: Vizard

Appearance:She has pink hair and light brown skin.She has a 2 tatto's on her right check but flowers colored pink.She has a tatto of a cat on her right arm and her hair go's down to the bottom of her neck. She is 5 ft 1 inches and wears blue jean shorts.She wears a short sleeved orange t shirt and is skinny but is still physcically strong. She wears brown sandals and her orange t shirt has a flower on the middle of it.

Personality:She is very manipulative often manipulating people into doing her dirty work and she is very greedy.She will do many things to get more money and she is very selfish not caring what happens to her crew as long as she gets richer. She is very spoiled always wanting more than she is and loves to complain. She is very sadastic as she enjoys torturing people and killing but she is not mentally unstable she knows what she's doing.

She considers herself above the law and hates authorites. She loves to have her way and never listens to people. She is cruel hearted and is very beutiful

Bio:An average girl who is a vizard she is against the shinigami but is unkown in the human world.
Zanpakuto's Name:Sizeina
Zanpakuto's Shika powers:Her sword glows pink it can shrink things or herself
Zanpakuto's Bankai powers:Her sword glows pink and she can grow things or herself.
Hollow Mask Appearance:looks like a hockey mask
Hollow Techniques:Cero, Bala, Sonido
Shinigami Techniques:flash step,kido

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:07 am

Dude, my Rp was already similar to this...why not just participate in it instead of making a new one?

dweebs
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:10 am

Oh can i have a link to the rp that is similar to this? I'd love to participate in it.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 am

...uhhhhhhh
Last edited by dweebs on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:16 am

...is this sarcasm??? It's called Dandilion, spiritual beings goes around and collect souls, beating up bad ones while they're at it. And they are under the rule of one powerful being who controls them. SOUND FAMILIAR?! There are devils that is a mixture of both angeld and demons, in fact, they ARE a mixture of angels and demons...IF we get that far.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Halibel Lecter on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:11 pm

*blink* So, ah, if you two are gonna fight, can I sell tickets first? 'Cause I kind of owe Nnoitra for a bet I lost, and well...uh... Espada just don't get paid that much. I'll give you a cut, 60/40 and you two split the 60?
Also, chulance-sama, can we participate as canon characters? *jerks thumb at username* Eh? I don't really know much about RPing, but is that okay or do we need OCs? And also where is this set?
dweebs-senpai, is your thread actually pertaining to Bleach? Because in the description it isn't exactly mentioned. It does sound like a really cool story though... and hey, we need more Bleach threads here, ne? The more the merrier...
...Aizen-sama, please return my eyeliner/hairspray/mascara. Thank you. ""

Halibel Lecter
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Lol, I tried to make my story seperate from Bleach. Don't get me wrong, I love Bleach, but why recreate a great creation when you can make your own? But hey, it is similar to Bleach, I plan to make it more like bleach as the story progress. How is my story similar to Bleach? Reasons are stated in my previous post.

Oh, and Chulance, this is NOT a fight, okay? No need to be hostile over some text-related website.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:59 pm

Two things Sorry if i sounded sarcasm I forgot about Sarcasam i just think bleach is a lot different from dandillion.Also i never said this was a ifhgt I was just suffering from momentary confusion.cannons and Oc'. I'm Ichigo we make our own plot plus my Oc.so pick a cannon make an oc or both.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:00 pm

Hmmm, We should make this an original plot line. You know, like making Ichigo do something never seen before, going on a quest or something like that. How does that sound?

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Yes an original plot line would be good.Ichigo has to go on a quest that's good let's start dweebs who are your characters.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:12 pm

Uhhh...Hmm, I wanna be that annoying vizard that get kicked around by that little girl. My charater would be Shinji Hirako. We all know who he is, so allow me to skip the skeleton.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:24 am

Cannons don't need character skeletons unless you want to you can start the story.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Halibel Lecter on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:55 pm

I'd like to join as well. *grins* Guess who? Though RPing such a quiet character sounds like a challenge... hmm... lots of research to do on my part.
A quest is a great idea. But further than that, I've got a suggestion: a twisty-turny plot. Maybe what he's going after, he's after for the wrong reason? Love or hate? It's uncharacteristic for Ichigo, yeah, but he is pretty emotionally-driven so it isn't too far off. Thoughts? Because if love,this could end up romantic in short order, which would be... strange... with just 3 people so far.
Speaking of, should there be a post in OOC for this, in order to draw in people/characters? And if we end up with only three can we write for other NPCs as well? It's considered godmoding I think, but say you wanted to write for Hiyori, dweebs-senpai. There isn't anyone to pick up that character, so...

Halibel Lecter
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dweebs on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:00 pm

I don't know how to Rp as a girl...That's like asking me to fly.

dweebs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Name: Dorinda D'Yer
Race: Shinigami
Division: ( Can I do this make up my own squad is so) Captian of squad 14 if not in squad six
Appearance ( description or Pic): White blonde hair kept in a bun held by raven feathers has blood red streaks through hair. Crystal blue eyes. 5"10', has a scar running from the bottom of her upper body on the right side down to the lower left (Glares at Ichigo). Has a mark on her neck of a rose being cut by a sword normally not seen because it's hidden behind a choker.
Personality: Quite, Calm, scarastic sometimes, caring, loving.
Bio: Dorinda is the oldest out of six kids. Her father was killed when she was young, her mother has remarried twice. Two of her siblings are hers by full blood. The other three have diffrent fathers. Her mother is currently married to Byakuya. She is like Ichigo, in the respect that he has a body and is still a soul reaper. She is a very good singer. Her father is a soul reaper as well her biological father. Dorinda has a baby daughter named Ai. Can be called Do' Re Mi or Do.
Zanpakuto's Name: Wakaichishio (Youngblood)
Zanpakuto's Shikai powers: the Zanpakuto's width and length can change. 1st looks like a normal sword, 2nd is a little longer and a bit bigger, 3rd is like Ichigo's
Zanpakuto's Bankai powers: Has three diffrent forms for bankai it depends on the length and width of her zanpakuto. Each one has a diffrent blood typed attack. Her third bankai form is strongest.
Shinigami Techniques: flashstep, Blood shield, Can boost spiruitual pressure in people she trusts by singing, or can cause great pain if you are on the opposite side or she dislikes you by singing.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:55 pm

your approved let's rp.
Ichigo sighed leaving school walking through kankuro town.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:24 pm

Do hung her head as she made her way back to her house that was so very nosy. As Do past the middle school she stood and waited for her sisters and brother.
"Hey Do." said a girl with white hair and blue eyes.
"Hey Luna, Corvo, and David." Dorinda said glancing at her siblings before she continued on her way home her head was starting to pound.
As she opened the front door the sound hit her like a wall.
"MOOOMMMM, we're home!!!" Dorinda yelled over the crying which was either her youngest brothers Harry or Daiskue, or her Ai.
"Ai don't cry." her mom cooed as she walked by.
"Mom let me have her." Dorinda said taking her daughter.
"She's be crying for a few hours." Her mom said stroking Ai's blood red hair.
"Thanks Mom for watching her for me while I go to school." Dorinda said as she walked to the kitchen for Ai's bottle.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!