Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sincerely, Anon

Sincerely, Anon: Questions & Reservations

a part of “Sincerely, Anon”, a fictional universe by UniqueYetUnoriginal.

In Mackenzie Prep, we all have secrets. But when someone finds out yours, what will you do to stop it spreading?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sincerely, Anon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sincerely, Anon: Questions & Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Working on my little nerd girl now. (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Alright, Teagan is now finished.
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coricidinForte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 am

First: ohmygod Dan Howell face claim asdfghjkl.
I'm gone for a day and this just explodes! xD Not that I'm complaining.. :D I shall go edit the Introduction naow :3

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Holy boobs, Beth and Elisa have two of the same secrets.
One that's almost identical and another that's similar.

Theyshouldbecomebestfuckingfriendslateron. xD

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Sorry I could not make a character yesterday x) I shall do now

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 pm

@fauxtruth
Yea I noticed that too, there babies but pretending to be there parents babies should have play dated *DATES. HAHa

They should become friends.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:42 pm

There I go my first post up

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Ah. Are we not doing relations, then?
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missie on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:44 pm

I posted for Snow but I wasn't really sure what to say about the schedule- is there one?

Lets just pretend we have lives...

Missie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:45 pm

roleplay/sincerely-anon/characters/beck-hades

Finished my character~

Guys I might need a little help with his "Secret" can you please read his history so you know what "The Shards" are? And maybe some of you guys could have had a run in with them before :3

Super looking forward to this RP <3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Beck Hades' face claim is a beautiful piece of man. *_*

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Hey! Hands off ;)

You know Snake (Lee)? Or do you just think hes good looking?

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

I'm so uncool that I have absolutely no idea who he is. XD

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:28 pm

I'm uncool too then because I have no clue who he is either.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:42 pm

I ain't suprised he ain't commonly known. I would have been shocked if you did :3 he does game walkthroughs on youtube with funny commentary. I like him a lot, his adorable and always brightens my day.

GOD DAMMIT!! MUST STOP FAN GIRLING -.-

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:21 pm

The new season of Doctor Who needs to be on Netflix.
I've already watched everything else four billion times.

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 pm

^Maybe it is on Demand, if you have Fios? I bought the DVD for my friend's birthday with the ulterior motive of forcing her to hold 'recent episode' marathons.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:07 pm

What's Fios? O:

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Cable Package

Ah, also, Miss_Dreamer: Louis and Marjorie are not related, for future reference, and Marjorie is a senior, whilst Louis is a Junior.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Will Beck need a text from Anon before I can do my first post or nat? :3 ~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!