Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sincerely, Fear

Sincerely, Fear.

a part of “Sincerely, Fear”, a fictional universe by xArmageddon.

Seven strangers recieve an invitation to a Mansion Party in a remote location. But when the host is found dead, torn to a bloody pulp, the Guests start hearing things... And they realize they're not alone. [FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sincerely, Fear”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sincerely, Fear.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 pm

I have had the account since high school and RPed a bit back then. Although I started at a bad time when school work came up and I had to stop, eventually the memory of RPing drifted away and I never returned. That is until recently when I found myself looking at the glow of my computer at night watching one of my favorite shows when I thought, "I should make a character for this show and role-play them." I closed the movie and quickly searched through Google to find this site I had long lost and to my surprise my account was still alive in a decrepit tome located in the back of this site. I deleted a few things, with no knowledge of the accounts age was displayed publicly, and wanted a fresh start. Now that I am on summer break, there is little to nothing to keep me from posting in some stories.
Character links:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cantdoright
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:50 pm

If we're to have a contest for your favor, I'm pretty sure I've only been on for about a month or less and I'm EXTREMELY active. :D
If you're to look at my stats.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:52 pm

25,000 words in three weeks? XD I think I should get out more... but alas, I can't.... :( I live in the middle of nowhere, so this is my hobby.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 pm

You're both so qualified >.>

UGH. Coin toss :/

And the winner, 2 out of 3, is...

cantdoright: 1

FamishedPants: 2

Well, Congrats, Famished Pants. You won a coin toss. ^^;

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:52 pm

I feel so priviledged that Harvey Dent is running this RP XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Ah well, looks like old men are not welcome in Harvey Dent's world, Although, maybe I could be the butler that gets killed off at the start... Anyways glad to at least try, see everyone later.

cantdoright
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:33 pm

No you can't be a butler! I get emotionally attached to butlers and I get sadface when they die..... :( I'm not even joking, either. Kinda like dogs, I hate when dogs die as well.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Sorry , my internet was knocked out by a storm yesterday!
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:28 pm

I've found a spot for cantdoright :3

We're going to have 8 characters total, and cantdoright is going to be a butler trapped inside the mansion (You'll enter the Manor to find it empty and quiet, then can'tdoright will come busting out and the fun will begin ;3

I'll leave an OOC post telling everyone to wait for cantdoright to post and make his entrance

THEN I'll make a big GM post, then we can all get to the fun part of the RP ;3

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Awesome, waiting for a character sheet to be sent my way and some information on the character I am to play so that I may submit the character. Cant wait to join!

cantdoright
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 am

AT LEAST 3 POSTS A WEEK PEOPLE >.>

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:58 am

I'm on all day err day, just others need to post....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

>.>

You guys are kidding me, right? It's almost been four days since a damned post has been made >.>

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:15 pm

I know... I mean, I kinda need somebody else to post.....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Ugh.

I need to pick more serious RP-ers. Hey, cantdoright and FamishedPants,

I'm putting you guys on my good list.

Like.

I'm gonna personally invite you to my roleplays from now on because I KNOW you'll do well >.>

No more strangers >.>

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Ah... cantdoright and I apparently over-post. XD
I kinda wish I didn't end the fight between me and him in this other RP we're in, but the other characters were getting restless.
Anyways, if it interests me, I'll definetly join.... too bad this one kinda....died. Had potential.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:54 pm

It still has a LITTLE bit of hope >.>

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aestival on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:35 am

If a spot opens up, please contact me!

aestival
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cantdoright on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Glad to see I am on someone's good list, sad to see this die. If their is ever another RP you are starting I would love to take a look! Till then, see you later.

cantdoright
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:10 am

I'm gonna be honest,

Guys.

This was pathetic >.>

There were people who didn't even ever POST.

I need to pick players more carefully...

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!