Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sins of the Past, and Present(Closed)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Sins of the Past, and Present(Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:08 pm

This is the story of Dale Auztonz an illegal immigrant from Mexico who used used to be a famous criminal. A man wwho stole money from his parents and the rest of his family. He became a millionaire in his own country before the police broke into his mansion kidnapping several of his family members He gathered his gang and went to free them from imprisonment, however during the blood-shed many of Dale's closest friends were slaughtered. He barely managed to escape,as several of his family members were re-captured by the police. The remaining members of his gang were captured. Desperate he faked his death by having his car explode.

The police assumed he had commited suicide and so had ended the search for him. He had made it across the border and met the Uncle of his best friend Rode and learned his best friend was still alive. He was happy and learned only a few aquantices died and months later he started a career in America. He got a big apartment,fake identity, and surprisingly a job. He had a brief case full of money, and even met a beautiful girl. She had given him his number and he promised to call her back. It was all because he gave her a ride home being, another reason why he thought America was a great country.

He recently began stealing gas for his new boss Mai Toneganto a rich business man who gained money from selling gas to the poor, and also using the gas to support his illegal street racing. Around this time he befriended a drug addict who worked for Tongenato a rich Japanese Crime-boss who gained money from Street-Racers. He had them enter races,transport drugs, eliminate enemies, and any other things great for his business. Those were all the things Dale was skilled in which made him the perfect man for the job!

He had remembered the girl's uniform and suspected she worked at a club so it was time to go maybe he would find her there if not he could dance,get some beer watch football and call her. It was perfect he already had his Thurday nigh planned out he headed down-town to stop and play the lottery he was finally getting a new girl after he lefr his wife who thought what he was doing was wrong. He met her in Mexico and moved to the states after he left her he went back to Mexico and returned recently. Suddenly however a bullet was heard and a pool of blood formed on the floor around him and he was unconscious. It was one of his old enemies Frenchesto Marntivo had sent one of his best assasin's to get rid of Dale.

He was rushed to the hospital and was treated thanks to his large amounts of money. The treatment caused a lot of money and it seemed his life was over. He had nearly died and was treated. He had survived and retained all his skills he had gained during his travels. However he was one of the most dangerous men alive having so many skills mastery of hand to hand combat and with weapons. He could speak several languages and hold his breath for ten minutes. He could hotwire a car and pilot seveteen vehicles. He could sing and play several instruments. His crime-bos Mai learned of all his enemies and let him loose.

He was homeless and injuerd. He had spoken to the doctors and had to stay with the person that hated him the most and tried to run him off a bridge when he left her his wife. He sighed wondering what she would do to him he needed to stay there for two weeks before the doctors could let him continue his job. He had won the lottery and become a billionaire but all his money would be under his wife's control for the next two weeks. The next two weeks would be hell for him and so the next day he arrived at his wife's house and approached the door and rung the door-bell knowing the disaster would begin.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Sins of the Past, and Present(Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:20 pm

J'acole had been busy the past year and a half caring for her daughter Daniel. Daniel was born when J'acoles first husband left her a few years back. She had been meaning to tell him that she was expecting their child, but he up and vanished one day. "Rat Bastard!" She said over a wonderfull diner she had prepared for them that night. She didn't give a damn if she never saw him again. All that mattered was she was well off in her house with a nice car.

It was no surprise to her that she hadn't heard anything of the man who had knocked her up. Since he left, she hadn't trusted anybody. She was sick of being messed over. Once was enough She said to herself for the past two years. J'acole was from a small family, wealthy non the less. She watched her father be cheated on by the woman she dared to call mother. Just thinking of the word sliding off her tongue made her sick to her stomach. She also watched her older brother go through the same, the woman he loved, just up and left him. Now, it was J'acoles turn.

Nearly two years had passed since she had heard from her estranged husband, when one Friday morning while she and Daniel were getting ready to leave for the afternoon, she heard a knock on her front door. "Who could that b..." She opened the front door and nearly dropped the little girl. "What do you want?" She said angrily, her Latin Accent thicker than ever. "You might as well get the F*ck off my porch before I call the police...Pinche Dale.. Get the f*ck off my porch!" She yelled as she slammed the door. On the other side J'acole was fuming. Daniel had started to fuss and J'acole felt overwhelmed at the moment. "It's alright Princessa. Don't cry over him, it's alright" She cooed at the infant.
Slowly Recovering, Still can't walk
FML
love you's :)
0_O
-Jonah

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:47 am

Dale froze, he had no idea what was coming next, he knew his wife hated him, technically she had a 'right'to hate him. He'd abandoned her, and his kid,he had even forget his gender. Probably a boy he thought to himself. He had no idea how wrong he was, plus he hoped she didn't get in control of any of his money while he was staying here. He wondered if the hospital had even contacted her, or he'd just beg, with his injuries he was in no condition to argue. Worse, no condition to argue with someone who no doubt hated his guts. Damn it, what if she just don't pick up, I don't know any body else..god damn bitch all because I left her her with a damn baby.

He wanted to speak, he couldn't go back to the hospital that left him open, vulnerable to the numerous people that wanted to end his life. He didn't know if she was one of them, but he had a better chance with her then with some other people. "You have to listen to me..I need to stay here for a liiiitle amount of time, because I got banged..up in..a.."Fight" and..I can pay you." If she calls the god damn police. He heard an infant, and groaned, he always hated babies, shitting and pissing everywhere, making noise, he couldn't understand how people could stand them, and love them so much. He groaned raising his right arm, and banging on the door again. "Come on! Check your voice males damn it, I bet the hospital called you, told you I needed somewhere..to stay..and I didn't know nobody else."

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 pm

"St..Stay here?" J'acole spat out laughing halfheartedly. "Mother f... I ain't letting you stay here, if you needed me you should have stayed here in the first place!" J'acole went to slam the door on Dale, but Daniel pulled her hair as hard as she could making J'acole let out a frustrated scream and glare at the girl. "Don't tell me you want him to stay here Princess? He left us, he left you" She said as the girl gave her a sloppy kiss on the nose and turned to look at Dale making a strange but cheerful noise.

"Look cabrón I'll let you stay here tonight for... for fifteen hundred dollars, but after tonight your out of here alright?" J'acole cocked an eyebrow at Dale looking him up and down. She knew why she stayed with him in the first place. She knew about what he was doing, but she didn't care about the money, it was his looks, as shallow of her as it was, she started seeing him because of his looks.

J'acole stepped aside holding Daniel close to her, allowing him to enter. "And while your here, none of that gangster Bullsh*t, Dani doesn't need to be around that"

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 am

Dale began to think this over, but he really had no one else to stay with, at least in his current state. Seeing with other members of his "Gang/organization" would be a health risk, he'd be a target since he couldn't defend himself, and no doubt robbed, and exterminated. Friendship only went so far in organized crime, money was the priority for the majority. "Y..Yea..I mean I know..We don't get along, and I should have been there, and all that but.."That's when the door shut, he groaned this had been a risky, and somewhat stupid plan going to the woman who hated him almost as much as the people who wanted him dead.

Great now I have to find somewhere else to stay..I'm dead. However before she shut the door she stopped, and offered him a proposition. "What Fifteen hundred...I.." Damn it..that's a rip off. "Fine I'll pay, I'll find somewhere else to stay got it." He said entering the house spotting Daniel. Is that my kid? He thought to himself, he wouldn't raise any questions about the kid, not wanting to anger her.

"Alright I got it, that's kinda what I'm trying to get away from so don't worry about that." He said slumping inside, he only had one bag with him. He spotted a sofa, and plopped himself on it, letting out a sigh glad to be laying down again.

(Sorry for the Delay, been sick. :( )

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 am

Shaking her head as Daniel started to whine J'acole spun around in her White dress and headed off towards the kitchen. "Lock the door will ya'?" She yelled from the kitchen. Her tone was harsh but sweet at the same time. J'acole ha to get her mind off of Dale and she had to do it fast.

Placing Daniel in her feeding chair J'acole peered over her shoulder spotting Dale laying on her couch. "hey hey! Feet off my couch, and have you showered lately?!" She asked as her mind began playing games on her. The possible filthe on his skin crawling all over her white sofa. Shaking her head she rubbed her hands together as she retreated back to the kitchen. "Get up and go take a shower or something, I'll have lunch ready when you get out."

(Sorry it's really short )

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!