Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Skaerra: The Unlikely Tale

Skaerra Main Thread

a part of “Skaerra: The Unlikely Tale”, a fictional universe by VindicatedPurpose.

A high fantasy roleplay set in the universe of Skaerra. More Inside. [Paused]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Skaerra: The Unlikely Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Skaerra Main Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:38 am

Hey, Cap are you finished with editing that post? What are you fixing?
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:58 pm

I edited the old one that Almost wrote a while back that conflicted with what you wrote so it's not deleted but it's crossed out so that way nobody's confused as they read.
...Mainly because it was bugging me in the same way a hangnail bugs me but the reason above is why I acted on the urge. XP
Yyyyyeeeaaaaaah right, snake!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:33 pm

Okay ya'll I am editing my post and inserting what me and Vin talked about. Then I'll post.
http://www.astoniareborn.com I love this COMPLETELY unique customization stat system MMORPG! Come raid my clan, or join mine and raid others!

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:30 pm

@Cap

It didn't conflict that bad, in my opinion, that's why I never bothered. But I mean, if it was that bad to you, okay, I guess.

Do you plan on re-writing it or no?

@Tyce

Yah, we'll see where that takes us.

General Announcement

I forsee a heavy load this semester, so my posting may not be as frequent, if it ever was, as it was before.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Yeah it did. Some random dude pops out of nowhere-where the other librarian is supposed to be-asks Danairia a question and then everyone ignores him as he morphs back into the original female librarian. That's some pretty confusing shit, if you ask me. XD

Rog, and I'd say it was. You're controlling, like, 6 different groups of people. :P

Edit: Tyyyyyyycieeeeeeee~

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:14 pm

HOLA CAP

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:36 pm

OMG MY POST DIDN"T POST
Luckily I never closed the tab so I hit back until it showed the form and I just submitted it.

Sorry guys. I also almost quit life with that scare...

Tyce
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:59 pm

I know that feel *is still mad about the beginning of my Kail/Tum intro post being much more sloppy than it originally was*.

Shit, I thought you were finishing up that event with Hans, since he's just a side character. Well, looks like I'm postponing my next post for this last one. XP
Yo, Vin. How did you get that group writing session started? It'd probably be much faster if I just used that with Tyce.

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:57 pm

Shit did I leave something out? I forgot to check our PMs
I can edit it in? I can also post again. Ya'weh went back to sleep so I can technically write another flashback.

Tyce
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:21 pm

No it's fine, we'll work on this last one together.

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 pm

@Cap

https://write.roleplaygateway.com/

This is the link to the thing, just create a pad.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Thank you kindly, sir.

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:19 pm

....I hate my computer.
A good quarter of the post I was writing was just deleted.

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Oh dear,

It's okay Cap, you can always re-write.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:09 pm

But you know how it goes!
Words...they disappear and then you try to put them back and they're all simple and it sounds like a robot wrote it! ;-;

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Preaching to the choir.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Hey, Vin. When you created those writing sessions, did it update in real-time for you like it did for us? Mine hasn't been and I WAS thinking it was some kind of glitch but I always have to refresh if I want to see Tyce's writing so I'm beginning to doubt that now...

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Yeah, it usually did that.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Well damn, I applaud you for your patience. I don't know how you were able to make your additions as rapidly as you did. XD

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:13 pm

Ha, I had time then.

I'll be honest, I have had an uptick in real-lifing, and I feel great about it, but at the same time I also feel like I'm neglecting you guys.

I've been writing a lot, reviews, scripts, essays, etc.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!