Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sly's Sigs {Taking Requests}

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Sly's Sigs {Taking Requests}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S L y t e. on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:38 am

I've decided to practice my sig-making skills so I will be taking requests for free. Here are some examples of my work:

If you'd like me to complete a request for you, please fill out this form:
Code: Select all
Text: This can either be a quote or the name of the person portrayed in the signature, banner, etc.

Size: Anything with either 600 pixels in either height or width could stretch the website, and be a huge distraction to other members. As long as the piece is not over 600px wide and 300px in height. The typical size is 400x122 for me.

Style: I don't know all the style names, so you should probably give the name of what you know, plus some detailed description of it in case I don't know what style you're talking about. I could probably do any style requested, and if I don't know, I would just look it up and try my best.

Color Scheme: What colors do you want used? You can pick any number, any color, even rainbows....@_@. If not specified, I will use what color scheme I think is best.

Image/Render/Stocks: Post links to what pictures you want used. They could either be random images, renders (cut-outs of people), or stocks from various stock websites. Some stock websites cost money per picture, but there are a few free sites out there.

Miscellaneous: Add anything extra, that hasn't been specified or mentioned here plox.

Please & Thank You ^.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

S L y t e.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Sly's Sigs {Taking Requests}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMuse on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Text: I want a quote and my name, preferably the quote first, then the name. Quote: "Fear the randomness that is I."

Size: I like the size of the signature's above, a little smaller wouldn't break my heart either.

Style: I'm giving you free reign on this, surprise me! Maybe try to incorporate my avatar into it, or some theme kind of like it, but if you have other ideas feel free to play around with it!

Color Scheme: I like darker colors, maroon, black, navy blue, things like that, but again I'm giving you control of this!

Image: Here's a couple images, you can use either any one or all, whatever you want to play aorund with.

1. http://media.photobucket.com/image/V%20for%20Vendetta/Lobezno77/V_for_Vendetta_by_Missy_Sparrow.jpg

2. http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/696/696867/v-for-vendetta-20060317044810796_640w.jpg

3. http://thejosevilson.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/v-for-vendetta-movie-x1.jpg
Last edited by TheMuse on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fear the randomness that is I! ~TheMuse~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheMuse
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Wow, you really can do these good. :O
I'd make a request.

Text: I'd like it to say 'Sunnyy' in pink and yellow writing, if you can. :)
And a quote that says "Teach me, Sensei!"

Size: 400x122?

Style: I'll let you decide it. A theme like the background of like the one in the picture** would be nice. I want a 'cutsy' feel to it.

Color Scheme: Errr, I'll leave it to you for the color scheme, I really don't mind. ^^ But if you could work some yellow or pink in it, that'd be cool.

Image/Render/Stocks: I'd like you to use this picture please. :)

Miscellaneous: Nothing to go here..

Thank you. :)
Last edited by x_Sunny_x on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Oh man, these are awesome! You got to teach me how to do this, haha!

Text:
"If life was a highway, I was drunk at the wheel."

Size:
Anything with either 600 pixels in either height or width could stretch the website, and be a huge distraction to other members. As long as the piece is not over 600px wide and 300px in height. The typical size is 400x122 for me.

Style:
All colorful and and just plain kick-ass. Like the fourth one you got in your collection :3. Not very descriptive, I know, LOL!

Color Scheme:
(Once again, like your fourth) Something white and neon, very bright and eye-catching. Guess that covers the shades. As to the actual color, go bonkers!

Image/Render/Stocks:
Haha, just the girl for this. Try and add a few flowers similar to the ones in her hair somewhere into the siggy, but if you don't, I won't die ;D

Miscellaneous:
Mmm...don't want translucent text/text with thing opacity x__x

THANK YOU ~ <3

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S L y t e. on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:28 am

Also a note, I do avatars as well.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR FORMS YOUR REQUESTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATEDDDD :>

I'll get onto them as soon as I can. Which might not be for awhile. I just got a truckload of assignments dumped on me ;-; Please hang in there! I'll try getting onto them asap ;-; Please don't leave me D': Or you can if you want .. ;_____;

S L y t e.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 am

Omg those sigs are really awesome!!!! 8DDD

Ish it okay if i make a request too? :3

Text: Desiree

Size: 500x150

Style: Any darker schemes would do the trick, but you can do anything you want. XD

Color Scheme: Any darker colors XDD But yet again I'm giving you full control on this. XD

Image/Render/Stocks: http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/Shinigamivixen/1170255068_f.jpg (tried rendering it but... it didnt came out okay. >.<)

Miscellaneous: none XD

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kriegmesser on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 am

Text: Xenthriss (Bleeding Cowboy Font)

Size: 200 long by 100 tall

Style: Try to write it on a sword or something

Color Scheme: The name in dark blue, details in blood red

Miscellaneous: Try to slip in the Kanji for Death, Blood, Pain, or Demon

Don't have any images for you to base it on, good luck mate!
Characters needing some kind artist to draw them:
Xenthriss C-LINK
Stahlfaust Combine C-LINK
Baron Valdis Oros Goldheart C-LINK

Kriegmesser
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:03 am

Text: Dark Dragon Broken And Hurt

Size: 350x100

Style: your choice

Color Scheme: black, crimson, midnight blue

Image/Render/Stocks: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r11/ ... 368849.jpg
Miscellaneous: a flaming heart or something close

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!