Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Some Ideas in my head

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Some Ideas in my head

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnightephemera on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:42 am

Hi all :)

So I have some ideas in my head for a few RP's - anyone interested?

>>Group RP

Set in a post-viral outbreak scenario, modern-day. Some sort of plague has killed nearly everyone in the world, and the survivors are far and few between. For this rp, I envision several locations, maybe very small groups of people who have banded together in small homes or communities. There could also be a plot arc with a militia group, or gangs of looters and robbers constantly picking on or attacking these communities.

I personally would play a young woman whose entire family, and recently wedded husband passed away from the plague, so she's a troubled soul who is just wandering about with what little possessions she could fit in her car.

>>1x1s

I am up for any one on one's as well! I'd like to keep them to modern day, with hints of romance, or flat out "run into a complete stranger, find the love of your life" stories. Any other ideas would be great too! I play female characters, but would rp with either male and female characters.

-Thanks!
-MidEp

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

midnightephemera
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Some Ideas in my head (1x1s and groups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:07 pm

I would love to partner up with you on a one on one! I've had a few ideas that might work and we can brainstorm something together. I usually play male characters so no worries on that one. If you are interested let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nujuer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Some Ideas in my head

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:27 pm

mightephemera,

Your thread title has been edited to fit within the Interest Check Guidelines.

- Modesty,
RoleplayGateway Global Moderator

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!