Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Someone that wants to develop an idea with me?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Someone that wants to develop an idea with me?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:01 pm

Well my problem is that I don't really have a clear idea about what type of roleplay it is going to be. And by myself I can never work it out either, it just gets entangled in my head and I can never work it out. I need someone that wants to plan it with me so we can discuss it together.

All my buddies I use to write to for response is gone at the moment and I need to clear my head NOW or I'm going to go insane (or something).

Well why I want to make an RP is because I have an little favorite character I really want to use, I have been playing her for almost a year but she turned out to be something I did not plan her to be. Now I want to see how she would turn out with other people to interact with.

But now to my idea that is not finished or will be substituted.

So I want something with a lot of troublemakers in the main focus, people that are completely insane or just bad. It would probably be a more mature high school kind of roleplay with a lot of fights and stuff like that.
So the idea I developed was that the school had gotten tired of the students behavior and started a "conversation group" instead of detention (still detention however, just with different content). There they need to sit and talk about why they do what they do with each other’s and probably a teacher (the teacher of psychology makes the most sense). It's not only the bad guys of the school who gets there, it can be depressed people too who skips class too much and are careless about everything.

So this is the idea I want to develop with you or just scrap completely if you got better ideas.

Thanks for reading this

Rawr rawr
Last edited by Lyysa on Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Someone that wants to develop an idea with me?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJSmoothMoney on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:40 pm

I really like this idea for a small group roleplay of maybe 4-5 people. However, while I would like my interest to be shown I do not feel experienced enough in being a GM to fully help you flesh this out. As a side note, I assume this to be running on the American schooling system (because Americans seem to rule the internet) and would like to say I am not familiar with the system other than what I have picked up for the odd movie or TV show. But I am here for opinions if any are needed and I would certainly apply for a character in here.

:Warning:

I am also extremely rusty when it comes to roleplaying so do bare that in mind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DJSmoothMoney
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:25 am

Well if it is going to be on the American schooling system or something else I don't know right now, since I have no experience with any other scholar systems then the Swedish one. That's one reason I need someone else to discuss with too so we could decide which country it is going to be in together and the other one (hopefully) could teach me how that system works.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare Lullaby on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:11 am

Agh this sounds awesome. Im a sucker for the misfit type characters and school setting are a natural attraction for me as well. I'm American but can quickly learn about any other system if its decided that it will be in a different country. I'd love to bounce ideas around with you if you are still looking. :3
Nightmare Lullaby
It is the sweet taste of poison on my tongue that draws forth the paralyzing fear of truth. A certainty forming in the pit of my gut and telling me how each lie is in accordance with the next. Showing me just how closely related nightmares and Lullaby's truly can be.

Nightmare Lullaby
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJSmoothMoney on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:44 am

We could always just make a mix match of school rules to make a simple system. I can't imagine we need to go into to much detail and as far as I know all of the systems have a detention type punishment.

As another note, how big were you thinking for this roleplay in terms of players?

DJSmoothMoney
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:27 am

Well I have been discussing ideas with a person and she/he brought up the great idea of they being in a summer program set up by the schools. The reason why they participate is because if they don't go they are going to end up suspended from school or even worse end up in juvenile detention. And by going there they are supposed to learn how to face whatever life throws at you without violence (or how they now act - in the wrong way).

At the moment I thinks it would be for the best if it only have some open spaces people could reserve because if not you never know how many it could end up with. And I think it's not suitable for this kind of RP to have too many characters. It would just end up in a big mess.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJSmoothMoney on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:18 am

I quite like the summer program idea. It will eliminate some tedious times where the characters may be separated or be in class.

DJSmoothMoney
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare Lullaby on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:10 pm

Agh thats a great idea. Im still tottaly interested, and will keep checking back here frequently to see if anything's added on. :3

Nightmare Lullaby
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:36 am

This is the result:

roleplay/transformation

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!