Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Something Blue?

Something Blue?

a part of “Something Blue?”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

Everyone knows that saying right? What happens when a pair of twins from a small town in South Korea to be the next bride and groom for a prince and princess from Chinese kingdom? What happens when the twins start developing feelings for the wrong person?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Something Blue?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Something Blue?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:56 pm

I'll take the advisor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tom Ice
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 am

Okie dokie~ Thank you again~
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:48 pm

I see Hyun Ki Park isnt taken if you want i will be him ^U^

Neon.lynxie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes, omg. I'll love you forever not that I don't already if you take him. It'll help me lots!

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:01 pm

After I get the knight's profile, I'll start the roleplay. I know Tom Ice might not be one for a few days (we are on another rp together), so it'll be slow at first.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Mei-mei is loving Ao-du!

Kuukakulily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Well, I aim to please~ That's good~

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:46 pm

First post up.

PrincessBoy
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!