Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Song of Ice and Fire

A Song of Ice and Fire

a part of “A Song of Ice and Fire”, a fictional universe by Jacopo.

[ALWAYS ACCEPTING] In a medieval world of adventure and treachery, your loyalty is to your House...and no one else. In a game to win the Iron Throne, to what measures will the families of the Seven Kingdoms stoop? (Based off the series)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Song of Ice and Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Song of Ice and Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erev Lace on Tue May 03, 2011 10:24 pm

yuri-chan1018 wrote:
Erev Lace wrote:QUOTATION MARKS. CHRIST.

....? o3o??
You okay there, dear? .__.

I'm having an English seizure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erev Lace
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Picturesque on Tue May 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Erev Lace wrote:QUOTATION MARKS. CHRIST.

COMMAS. CHRIST.

;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Picturesque
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Then you take him over, I frankly don't have the time. And you got saved by a new CS I was writing up, I was going to kill him off.

However, can you play his military moves with a bit more rationality..... Derek was not good at being militarily logical I think. And yeah, don't downplay me please XD I'm not useless XD

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed May 04, 2011 4:12 am

Hahaha! Ama I love Ammon casually hitting on Kervall! I read that and actually laughed! Brilliant! :P

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Picturesque on Wed May 04, 2011 9:29 am

Ah Gad!

Ammon is being creepy agaaaaaain. >///<

(But I secretly LOL at it.)

Picturesque
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Wed May 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Alright, so today I will post again and begin my plan of having Teralo actualy do something in this RP instead of just being there XD. Don't worry, I plan on making him finding and destroying this Damain force take awhile, it's not going to happen in one post or even one IG day (gotta be realstic) and by the time this is done, then I might have Teralo begin other activities nearby, all necessty of course and without too much loss of life (gotta fit the character). The main thing he will be doing is raising Winsler Funds, Securing the fingers and the Vale. This will take awhile IG time too.

Yes... He is involving himself... but With Jamie fighting his own war, Kervall locked and impossible to get too, Benjamin insanse. Who else can make sure Winsler survives but Teralo. Sad isn't, he will hate every minute off it. I'm glad I wrote in Emaya, he would probably break under the pressure and strain if not for her.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Wed May 04, 2011 4:10 pm

@Tigger - Ahaha, I'm glad that made you laugh. XD Creepy Ammon never ceases to amuse me either.

@Picture - Just remember to never, ever bend over. >D Ammon is watching you.

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed May 04, 2011 4:45 pm

@Ama - I'm actually worried for the welfare of all those vulnerable characters! XD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winged Eira on Wed May 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I think I've resorted to waiting patiently while yanking at my hair. >.<

Winged Eira
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Wed May 04, 2011 7:09 pm

I've resorted to narrowing my eyes and glaring at the screen. I swear...I will be flipping a table soon.

/impatient/

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kazewarrior on Wed May 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Dude. Jacopo's been banned off this site by real life shit. Wasn't sure if he was coming to post that online as well. Might be a while, guys. XD
I google, therefore I smart.

kazewarrior
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Wed May 04, 2011 10:53 pm

:|

Ah, shit.

Is he okay over there, lol? Also, when will he be back - do you have any inkling or like, a general time frame?

And wait - banned how? As in, banned by actual site? /mild confusion/

If he ever gets a minute - tell him he should sneak on to accept Eira's charrie. XD

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu May 05, 2011 12:33 am

Really, I can still PM him and everything, where do you find that. And I hope not...... This is the best RP I've ever been in. He can't be banned :(

I mean, it's not like we need him anymore....much.....but still lol

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu May 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Okay, long story short, debate didn't go as well as we'd have liked and my coaches are flipping tables forcing us to do more prep for next year's season, AP exams are coming up, final exams are coming up, debate camp(s) are coming up which takes more work than a tournament to prepare for, and my parents have effectively forbade me from logging on again. I'm sorry, guys. RL just comes before RP.

I approved all the characters in the waiting list, I think. If something went wrong I go to the same school as Kaze so you can get me a message through him.

Umm...yeah...I'm going to leave now...GAH I'M SO SORRY, GUYS.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Picturesque on Thu May 05, 2011 9:28 pm

@Jacopo-

That all sounds kinda harsh. Hope everything ends up o.k.

@Everyone-

Who's going to take Lionel now?

@Erev-

I'M ON FACEBOOK LET'S DO THIS =D

Picturesque
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erev Lace on Thu May 05, 2011 10:43 pm

And speaking of things related to Lionel, what happens to the roleplay now? Will there be another GM while Jacopo is away?

Erev Lace
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winter Is Coming on Thu May 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Personally, I vote Amaranta as GM.

Winter Is Coming
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri May 06, 2011 4:22 am

@Jacopo - Sorry to hear that! Hope you're back soon.

@Winter - I agree. Ama would be the best to carry on temporarily GMing. :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Fri May 06, 2011 5:54 am

*Return of the Bride of the Son of Resurgam 2 (at 10 000 leagues) (Now in HD)*

Hmm, I picked a really inconvenient time to do this.

Hi peeps. I sent a PM to Jacopo about this a few days ago, but he's been shut down by the dreaded Real Life(tm), so I want to run it by you lot instead.

My own Real Life(tm) has cleared up a bit recently, so I was wondering if I could return and play Prince Raban. However, I don't want to inconvenience the other RPers or disrupt the flow of the plot. It might cause too much of a headache for me to jump back in now, having been gone for a few weeks. That's why I wanted to ask Jacopo's permission (now I'll have to ask you rabble instead).

I've been keeping an eye on the RP the past three weeks and a lot has happened. We seem to have lost a few players and gained a few more, and I understand that aesir has been controlling Raban where necessary. I've skimmed the posts and I think I'm almost up to speed with the plot. I may have to pester someone with questions about specific details, but I should be able to manage because I'm awesome like that. So... let me know what you think.

Also, although things have eased up a bit for the moment, I don't know when my life will get busy again. So if you say no, I'll totally understand, no hard feelings.

Take care, and remember that
Winter is coming,
Resurgam XXX OOO S.W.A.L.K.

P.S. I hate Lionel
P.P.S. I want my sword back.
P.P.P.S. M-mummy? :O Nooooooooooooooo...... T_T

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri May 06, 2011 2:08 pm

JACOBO NOOOOOO
I understand and I want you to know. I still wuv ypu *huggle*

Ama would make a good GM if she accepts it.

I'm glad your back Resurgram. Winsler is still in a spot but I plan on positing today, tomorrow at the latest.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!