Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Symmetry (Soul Eater RP IC)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Soul Symmetry (Soul Eater RP IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naomi Wolfe on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Welcome to Shibusen Academy, where young technicians and weapons learn to become legends.
Here at Shibusen we offer a variety of partners and learning courses. Whether you are a technician or a weapon, your destiny shall be fulfilled here.

OOC + Signups: soul-symmetry-soul-eater-ooc-t32313.html

"Stupid far away academy!" Nora screamed as she ran through the streets of Death City, towards Shibusen Academy. "I'll never get there on time!" She stopped and let her head hang down as she gasped for air. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." Nora repeated to herself. She straightened her skirt out and began running again.
"This can't be safe to do in heels..." She mumbled. As if planned, she tripped and fell forward. "Ah screw it... I give up. If I'm late, then screw it." Nora stood up, brushed herself off, and calmly continued walking off, towards Shibusen.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naomi Wolfe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Soul Symmetry (Soul Eater RP IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Rose blinked when she heard someone scream and her tail wagged slightly. She ran up to the girl and her eyes widen as she fell. “Umm…you okay?” she asked and put her hand on the girl’s arm. Then Rose cleared her throat and whispered,“Bones and chains do not mix.” After she said that wind blew around them and they appeared at the school. She smiled at the girl and smiled. “This where you want to be right?” she asked and looked around. She was curious already.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naomi Wolfe on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Nora was a little surprised when she saw a girl run to her. "Uh... I-" Nora was cut off when she felt wind around her and the girl and they appeard at Shibusen. "Oh! Yes, thank you!" Nora said happily. She didn't think twice about how the two got there. She was just happy to know that she wouldn't be too late for class. She turned to fully face the girl and quickly bowed forward and back up. "I'm Nora" Nora started, "Nora Wilkins. And you are?"

Naomi Wolfe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Silvance entered the classroom, which was buzzing with excitement over the rumors of a new teacher. Maria entered close after him, and immediately sat in the teacher's chair. Silvance stepped forward.

"Hello class. I am Mr. Rosenstern, you're new teacher. And this is my aid Ms. Rolon." He said pointing to Maria. She slapped the desk in front of her.

"Don't call me miss! Just call me Maria!" She said smiling. The students whispered amongst themselves.

"Alright class let's begin today's lesson." For the next hour Silvance lectured on the history of certain Meisters and the Weapon partners. Suddenly the students began to sniker.

"What is so funny?" He asked. One student pointed behind him. Maria was fast asleep in the chair. "Maria! Wake up!" She sprung awake.

"Huh? What? I wasn't sleeping!" She said in a panicked tone.

"You never change do you?" Silvance asked. She smiled and stuck her tongue out. Silvance sighed. "Same old, same old." He looked at the clock. "Well class is dismissed. Please do the homework on the lesson we covered today." The students hurried out of the class.

"Aww, you make such a great teacher." Maria joked, as she started to laugh. Silvance only sighed.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Pyro sat on the steps in front of Shibusen, merely staring off at the sky. "Wonderful, wonderful day today, ain't it..." He said to himself. When he looked back to the area in front of the school, he saw two girls who weren't there a minute ago. "Yo!" He called, "You two are late!" He then realized how stupid he must've sounded since he, too, was late, though he didn't care. "Eh, whatever." He relaxed back on the steps with his arms behind his head.

Usagi wandered the streets of Death City, maintaining the image of an average child. "Hopiera, hopira, bunira, bunera..." She mumbled to herself to keep a perfect map of Death City in front of her eyes, invisible to all others. "We're winning, bunny..." Usagi said to the tattered stuffed rabbit under her arm.

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevyn on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 pm

After class was out, Ilya and Ivy left the room.
Ivy looked at Ilya as they walked towards the balcony. “The new teacher sounds cool, what do you think Ilya?”
Ilya leaned against the wall. “Yeah, what ever.” She sighed as she looked up at the sky.
This was typical for when Ilya was troubled by something and Ivy knew it. “Bored again?”
“Yeah off course! All the good jobs are taken, nothing special ever happens over here and the lessons are just like the teachers who give them: boring like hell! At this rate, I never get you to be a death scythe.”
Ivy hugged Ilya. “You know that doesn’t matter that much to me. I just want you to be happy.”
Ilya pushed Ivy away with red cheeks. “Why do you always do that…”
“Because you like it.” Ivy said as she hugged Ilya again.
This time Ilya pushed her away again but first she hugged Ivy back. “Yeah but not when everybody can see it.” She quickly looked around hoping nobody saw that.
Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all

Be childish, be a god, be a child of a God!

Nevyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naomi Wolfe on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Nora heard the voice of a boy off to her right. She looked over at him and listened to what he said. "Yeah, thanks, we sooo didn't know that already." Nora said. She looked back at the girl in front of her and wondered if she even went to this school. She then looked back at the boy. "Hey! Would you mind, erm... giving me a tour of the school? i'm kinda new here and I wouldn't know how to get to class anyways." She said, sighing.

Naomi Wolfe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Silvance and Maria walked the halls of Shibusen, a feeling of nostalgia overtaking them.

"Can you believe it was only a year ago that we were students here?" Silvance asked. Maria put her hands behind her head.

"Yeah I'm glad I'm not in there shoes anymore." She said motioning to the students walking past them in the hall. "I was almost stuck here for a long time."

"Maybe if you applied yourself that wouldn't have happened." Silvance joked. Maria smiled.

"That's no fun. Besides, that's what I have you for, Mr. Rosenstern." Maria started laughing again. Silvance smiled.

"That's enough, Ms. Rolon!" Silvance smiled at her. She started to look annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah. Sheesh, that makes me sound so old..." Maria grabbed his hand and pulled him forward. "Come on, come on! Let's get home already! My favorite show is about to come on!" She said rushing him.

"You act like such a kid sometimes." Silvance said.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Rose smiled and looked at the girl. “I’m Rose” she said and looked around again. “Ehh I would like to join the tour…” she mumbled. If she didn’t get to know the place she just ended up causing trouble. So Rose yawned and rubbed her eyes. She then streached slowly and smiled. Rose hugged Nora then looked around. She was so happy to meant someone already, but she inhaled deeply. She was trying to calm down not to get into a hyper mood.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Pyro stood and walked over to the two girls. "A tour, eh?" He said, scratching his head. He didn't know too much about where everything was, but decided that this would be a good chance to finally get a technician. "Sure! C'mon!" Pyro urged the girls to follow him and then walked off inside Shibusen.
~~~
Usagi finally found her way to Shibusen. She watched as a boy walked off into the school with two girls behind him. She was struggling to keep her soul protect up as she watched the students.

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:11 pm

As Silvance and Maria exited the school they passed three students. However, one of them caught Silvance's attention. Behind the first two student was a short girl. At simple glance it seemed like a mere student, but Silvance was adept at seeing past illusions. He saw a girl with little dog ears....and that...is not normal. He knew it was a witch.

"Maria..." Silvance started. Maria understood what Silvance was thinking.

"Right..." She transformed into her Death Scythe form, a crimson longbow, adorned with black streaks, and a small skull dangling at the bottom like a key chain.

"Witch....Stop where you are. I can see past you wavering illusion!" He said, pointing a readied arrow at the girl.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Rose blinked and just glanced at the boy who had had an arrow point at her. She growled a little and looked at Nora and the boy with a smile. "I'll join you in a bit you don't wait up" she told them and walked up to the kid aiming at her. Rose ran her finger threw her hair and looked at him. "I am a witch, but get this straight my name is Rose okay R-o-s-e Rose" she told him in an annoyed voice. She was slightly glaring at him. Rose hated when people didn't even get to know her and think she was evil just because she was a witch it drove her crazy and infuriated. She put her hand on his bow and lowered it gently looking him in the eyes. "So now what's your name?" she asked him in a flat, but frim tone.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Silvance couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was at a lost for words.

"Awww....look Silvance...she's so cute!" Maria said, reverting to human mode. She put her hand on the girls head.

"I'm Maria! And that guy over there is Silvance! Nice to meet you!" She looked over at Silvance. "Right?" She said in a stern tone.

"Y-yeah...right." Silvance said, shaking the girls hand. Silvance put his hand on his head. "Wow...I can't believe this." All he could do was sigh as Maria and Rose had small talk. "What will Shinigami-sama think of this?" He gave up. There was no use in worring, and it appeared the girl meant no harm.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Rose cheeks turned a light shade of pink when she heard Maria say she was cute. She glanced at Maria. “Well I think you know me already like I said before I’m Rose and it wasn’t nice to meet you…you two were mean to me…you just went to attack me like that…when I didn’t even do anything!” she mumbled pouting a bit. Rose shook Silvance hand gently and kept it there not really knowing what to do next. She gave them a small smiled starting to feel a little better. Then she yawned slightly and rubbed her eyes looking at both curiously.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 am

Silvance sighed.

"Fine, fine...We'll pretend we didn't notice your....unique form. Just keep up Soul Protect when inside, and don't leave their side!" Silvance looked over at Maria. "Let's get going." Maria nodded.

"Bye Rosie! See ya later!" Maria said running after Silvance. When she caught up she started to snicker.

"What is it now?" Silvance asked, annoyed slightly.

"You are such a softy. You try to act all big and tough, but on the inside you are a sweet, caring man." She said. Silvance sighed.

"There was no need to attack a child, and it seems she just wanted a look inside. I sensed no malacious intent...so it's fine. End of story." Maria patted him on the shoulder.

"I sure am glad to have someone like you as a friend." She said. Silvance looked puzzled.

"Where did that come from?" He asked. She smiled.

"Oh nothing." She said, running ahead.

"Maria you are such a strange girl." He said, chasing after her.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!