Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

spirit_is_shining's Interest Check (Plots Inside!)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

spirit_is_shining's Interest Check (Plots Inside!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 pm

So I have a few ideas in my mind I'd like to try out. I'd like to see if these can become something more big than just ideas here and there.

Fantasy:

-Reflections of the Sword -
Something evil is making animals and humans become evil, into monsters. This may be a fight of good vs bad, man vs nature, etc. Humans have become bounty hunters in order to get rid of the monsters, and also have trained government forces as well. Other humanoid races are also in the midst of this 'disease' that is going on that is creatures evil and violent. These races include elves, dwarves, anything humanoid, etc.

So...what is the plot going to be about? What are we going to figure out? We are going to figure out what is causing this to occur, what can we do to stop it, or do we continue the same life style and slay those who have converted into monsters?

Only those susceptible to the chemical turn into monsters so...not everyone or mass population turns into monsters. Usually it's something unique and dire that turns people and creatures into monsters.

We can expand this idea if you're interested, or if you have any questions.

I also have this idea in a roleplay open called "Reflections of the Sword". You can find that link provided:

-Land of the Cherry Blossoms - Next idea deals with a run away prince or princess from their parents who are trying to marry them off and continue on the power. The princess/prince runs away and joins a party whom the party will have to decide will they help the prince/princess or return the prince/princess?

If the help the prince/princess, do they get out of it?

The prince/princess ran away because there was more to it that just refusing a marriage. This we can discuss.

Anything else that's been stewing in my brain? I think that's about it...if you have any questions or would like the roleplay to go a different way, please do not hesitate to ask! Thanks
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Searching for a partner - testing ideas inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:09 pm

[b]-Reflections of the Sword - Something evil is making animals and humans become evil, into monsters. This may be a fight of good vs bad, man vs nature, etc. Humans have become bounty hunters in order to get rid of the monsters, and also have trained government forces as well. Other humanoid races are also in the midst of this 'disease' that is going on that is creatures evil and violent. These races include elves, dwarves, anything humanoid, etc.

What sort of character can be made? Is a human the only choice to be played? Are they the only ones that have become bounty hunters? If this is hitting other races then do the governments of these other races call the humans into their village for investigation? What sort of character where you thinking of being? You mentioned chemical in this. Will there be magic available? I love playing around with magic you see.

My interest will be swayed with the answer to these questions. Oh there was no link provided for your roleplay. Just a FYI.

-Land of the Cherry Blossoms - Next idea deals with a run away prince or princess from their parents who are trying to marry them off and continue on the power. The princess/prince runs away and joins a party whom the party will have to decide will they help the prince/princess or return the prince/princess?

What setting/time era were you thinking for this? Would you be playing the runaway or the party? Or if it is the rp partner going to be the royal runner, will that person have to come up with a reason for the dust cloud they are creating?

Oh, what gender are you hoping for your partner to play? Or does it matter?

Well, that is a good start for now. I more than likely will have more questions to your answers. I have a few ideas already for both if they are doable.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yolo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Searching for a partner - testing ideas inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Hey HybridGurl,

I'd like to point you to the Interest Check Guide which states:

6. ONE-ON-ONE/PRIVATE ROLEPLAYS - You are allowed to have a roleplay with just one other partner. You are not allowed to label your thread as "Looking for 1x1" or "Private Roleplay." This encourages you to put more thought into your story, and give it a proper title to differentiate it from other roleplay requests.

With that said, I've changed your thread title for you... feel free to change it to something creative!

Happy hunting!

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!