Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spirited Away((OOC:Sign ups))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Spirited Away((OOC:Sign ups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:30 pm

I just finished watching the movie Spirited away and it inspired me to make a Roleplay based on it.

Two young(14) Twins(Male+Female, Male+Male), and their parents are moving far away from where they use to live. Hard on the twins because they have to make new friends and go to a different school, most likely outcasted because of where they came from.

They get get lost sometime during the morning, off a road that was off the map to their new home. Down the road they come to old train tracks, and across the Tracks was an abandoned Building. They go inside, the twins knew it was a bad Idea but didn't want to be left alone.

Through the building they notice that it was an Abandoned Amusement park. The Father smells some food thinking that its still open, and ventures farther along with the mother and the twins following. The father finds the food and him and the mother eats the food, like pigs.

The twins know its not right just to eat food out of no where, right?

~~~F~~~O~~~R~~~G~~~O~~~T~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It gets dark and the parents are still eating, the Twins noticed that the lights turn on and creatures start to form in the area. They get scared and begin to run.

~~~L~~~O~~~V~~~E~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just something I want to try... I was wanting it to be an open roleplay, because of the Bathhouse, and the Witch, and the other things needed in the roleplay.

~~~H~~~E~~~~L~~~P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twins- Castersage /ice_demon_micah

Witch- chulance

Witch's Right hand Man- smileythemask

Witches son- wiltingrose

Bathhouse workers- Unlimited. But need at least two close to the twins.

Guests- Unlimited

~P~~~U~~~R~~~E~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twins

They have no powers, though they stick out a lot. They ventured off into the Spirit realm, as Humans. They had to work in the bathhouse in hopes of getting back their parents, from the witch's hands.

Name:

Role:

Personality:

Appearance: Very similar to mine if girl. exact if boy.

~

The Witch

The witch is the one who runs the bathhouse. She is super powerful, and very cruel. Though a big time comedian, without trying. She has powerful magics, and is a very busy lady. She does not tolerate talking back, or disrespect.

Name:

Role:

Magic: its unlimited. But put a specific element.

Personality:

Appearance:

~

Witch's Right hand Man

This guy is neutral.((you basically take orders from the witch.)) He can transform into a dragon, and has magical powers.

Name: first only.

Magic element: one.

Dragon:

Personality:

Appearance

Dragon's appearance:

~

Witch's Son

This guy, looks around the age of the twins. And wants to help as much as he can. The boy has some magical power.

Name:

Magic type:

Personality:

Appearance:

~

Bathworkers

Can be neutral, close, or against the twins. They have one type of magic ability.

Name:

Race?: Frog. spirit. Fox-wo/man. Lost Human( You are trapped forever.)

Looks in age:

Appearance:

Magic spell/Word to cast(usually your name):

Personality:

Towards the twins:

~

Guests

This is here just if anyone wants to be a part of the roleplay quickly and be gone, or can stay as long as you want in the Inn parts of the Bathhouse. Can cause conflicts if wish, but no killing(unless ncp.) unless you have a lot of gold. Oh and you have to be a spirit.

Name:

Spirit of?: (anything.)

Appearance:

Magic if any(though can't use it against anyone without permission from me and the witch)?:

~~~R~~~E~~~M~~~E~~~M~~~B~~~E~~~R~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:

1.) No cursing...I'm sorry, but i was wanting this to be more of a innocent fantasy type of role play.

2.) Be kind in the OOC.

3.) Be somewhat funny in the IC, I mean not like stoner funny, but like childish funny.

4.)I might add more rules if i see anything bad.

5.) The witch takes your full name upless you are the Witch's son. Therefore, you can put a full name, but then you are leaving it up to the witch to take away letters from it giving you a new one, like the twins.

~~~S~~~P~~~I~~~R~~~I~~~T~~~S~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If questions ask please!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Tristan More

Role: Twin

Personality: Kind, adventures, hopeful, curious.

Appearance:
Average height for his age, not to tall but not short neither. He has very innocent and soft facial features as would a child, like the round shape of his head and his slightly chubby cheeks, along with the dark freckles that are scattered across and on his small nose, and no sign of facial hair. He has short messy yet soft brown hair, that leads to his sideburns that still haven't came in fully yet. His skin is very light brown like overly sweetened coffee, fair and soft. His eyes are the most unusual thing about him compared to everything of him. They are blue as blue as aquamarine itself. His eyebrows are thin and has little curve. His lips are full and thin. As for his body, there is no fat nor muscle, anywhere on him, making him look knave and sickly, though has very healthy skin.

~~~M~~~O~~~R~~~E~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uniform-

Boys-

Girls/or dresses-

The Bathhouse-

((I forgot to meantion that everyone working for the witch, does not know their full name. If your full name is Ashley, then your name would probably be Ley in the RP.))
Last edited by castersage on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The BathHouse(OOC:Signup))((Spirited Away Based RP))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:21 pm

Witch's right hand man:

Name: Rai

Magic element: Fire

Dragon: A long white dragon with no wings. It has blue eyes and blue hair with white scales and white claws. It breaths a strange blue fire that stays for a short while no matter what you do to it.

Personality: Quiet, loyal, nice to the bath house workers but takes orders no matter what they are from the witch even if they are to kill

Appearance: Image

Dragon's appearance: Image
Last edited by smileythemask on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The BathHouse(OOC:Signup))((Spirited Away Based RP))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Thank you! Accepted!

castersage
Member for 15 years

Re: The BathHouse((Spirited Away Based RP))(OOC:Signup))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:39 pm

yay sweet

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Now we just need more people...at least my twin and the Witch's son. The Witch can come later, I don't think she'd start conflict in the beginning... Or I might have to be alone in the spirit realm if i don't have a twin...which would suck... a lot.

do you think the name title is okay? Any suggestions if not...?

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:46 pm

i think its pretty good once i saw it i though hey... just like spirited away cuz ill i saw was "The Bathhouse" nothing else since its in the recent threads

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Name: Anna More

Role: Tristan's twin sister

Personality: curious and adventures like her twin; but she's realistic, can be a bit hyper, easily get mad, loving to her family and friends, the very few she had anyway

Appearance: Anna looks a lot like her brother, but she has longer hair that usual puts in a ponytail.

I loved the movie Spirited Away and I'm glad that someone made a RP of it. I saw it on the recent thread list but didn't think much of it; until no one was posting on my other threads. Then I took a second look at it and saw it was a Spirited Away RP.
Last edited by ice_demon_micah on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Spirited Away((OOC:Sign ups))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:54 pm

YESH!! Accepted! Okay, now we need a The Witch's son...and The Witch, but we can begin without Her if she doesn't come soon.

Thanks for the help Smile...!

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:58 pm

I could try to ask some of my friends if they want to be the Witch's son.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:01 pm

That would be cool =D

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:22 pm

anyone with the brains and dignity to make this RP I worship. I love Miyzaki films. I think your the fist for this stuff

Name: Bobobobobobobobo ( ok no) L ( O.o)Kal litteraly

Race?: Frog. spirit. Fox-wo/man. Lost Human( You are trapped forever.) Lost human

Looks in age: 19

Appearance:

Magic spell/Word to cast(usually your name): invisblty! Great for causing havoc in the bathhouse and blackmailing. How? Catching a conversation that wouldn't be good in public.

Personality: A slacker at work and actually falls asleep in the middle of work leading to the witch furious , makes hints at wishing to commit arson.

Towards the twins: Suuportive ( wishes to watch the bathhouse burn, burn to the ground)

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:30 pm

YAY!!! X] thankyou! I was watching the movie today, and it was amazing...I had to. Okay. Now we need the witch's son...and a witch.(Anyone reading this. She doesn't have to be like the ugly you you saw. Though. You will have to look somewhat cruel....And you'd have a son.)

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:06 pm

yay im watching spirited away again

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:11 pm

lol I watched it twice yesterday. Okay! we need the other characters =X

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:13 pm

yes we do... im trying to think of somebody that could help us but idk of anyone yet

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:37 am

Sorry to say that my friends are not going to be joining us. One of them had no idea who was Miyzaki' let alone what was Spirited Away. the rest of them said they were in too many ative RP to join, but some did say that if a thread or two dieds they'll join.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:26 pm

hey i set up a recruitment thread for this rp and another one but i asked that the people at least have some idea on what spirited away is to join

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Name: Shela

Role: Witch

Magic: Darkness

Personality: Cruel,evil, and manipulative.

Appearance:Image

I love Spirited Away
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Now, we only need the witch's son to start the RP!

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:23 pm

YAYS XD

castersage
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!