Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Commando Squads (sign up and OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Star Wars: Commando Squads (sign up and OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:50 pm

Taking place in star wars around the time of the clone wars the best of the clones were composed into elite commando squads to undertake missions that required stealth, skill, and team work. These were the commandos of the Republic.
~~

This RP will compose of two squads, Squad Epsilon and Squad Lambda. In the game it followed Delta squad, we are using epsilon and Lambda which are also letters in the greek alphabet like delta. Each squad contains 4 people, we need 4 people to start as either 2 in each squad or all of us in one. So sign on up :D. Update: Well everyone so far joined Lambda so from here on out your stuck in Epsilon until it fills up.

Name:
Role: (demolitions, marksman, assault, commander, etc.)
Equipment:
(optional info)
Appearence:
Race:

Some info is optional BECAUSE in general these squads are composed of clones and thus pretty much the same. If you want to make a character that is a little more diverse fill out optional info and I'll say if it's alright. As these are more soldier-type people, jedi will not be part of either squad so don't try that. The mission briefing will be made on the IC thread once it's up.
Last edited by Indomitus on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some things are far worse then those that go bump in the night.
The things that don't.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Indomitus
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Star Wars: Commando Squads (sign up and OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:44 pm

My own:

Name: Lambda 47
Squad: Lambda
Role: Commander/Assault
Equipment: Standard Issue Armor, Commando's Tactical Rifle with machine gun/sniper attatchments, standard pistol, standard combat knife.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Name: Hrassler
Squad:Lambda
Role: marksman
Equipment:Machine gun (standard look for the gun) sniper attachment, and grenade launcher attachment, normal side arm, and hidden blade in clone commando wrist guantlet.
Appearence: All black night ops armour, has a modified visor to add to the magnificent scope on the sniper rifle.
Race:Mandalorian (cloned of course)

Just wanted to tell ya, the machine gun mode of the clone commando gun is its default look.

Just in case you need any help, I've fully played the game so I know some things about the commandos and such if you need any help with it.
Complaining is even more retarded than Kirby going on a diet.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightyKnight on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:29 pm

Oooh! I was in an RP just like this a while back. I'll be usingf the same character, too, if that is ok...

Name: Alpha 007
Role: Demolitions/Vehicle Repair
Equipment: Camo Scout Armor, Standard Blaster Pistol, Detpacks, Thermal Detonators, and Fusion Cutter
Appearence: Clad in Camo Scout Armor, with Detpacks, Thermal Detonaters, a fusion cutter, and a blaster pistol located on his belt fit snugly around his waist.
Race: Human- Clone
'When you're finally in my arms, look up and see..
Love Has A Face'

NightyKnight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozerbone on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:15 am

Looks good, I never played the game but I'll do my best.

Name: 13
Role: Assault
Equipment: Standard Issue Armor, Commando's Tactical Rifle with shotgun attatchments(?), standard pistol, standard combat knife.

Ozerbone
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Cool, now to fill up squad epsilon, later tomorrow the IC thread should be up as the people who were active in the interest check went to bed before this was set up, so we should be able to get started soon.

PM me if any of you have other star wars Ideas such as mandalorian wars etc. Because I have enough free time to manage a lot of stuff, I just didn't wanna start too many things at once but it'd be nice to know if there are others interested in other types of SWRP. And yes you have just been a victim of me advertising like a religious nut trying to bring about a revival.

Woo hoo squad Lambda!

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:48 pm

note: ill sign up, only one class for each squad .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:06 pm

it's not like the sign up form is that long just throw one up with your earlier post lol

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Name: 3 8
Squad:Epsilon

Role:commander.

Equipment:
3x emp grenades.
4xplasma grenades.

Appearence: wears the commandos armor but with a warior pad mounted on his shoulder.
Race:human.

History: TBA

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 pm

amusingly, your the only one who didn't list a gun on your equipment but okay then lol.

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:03 pm

i already have a gun its a standard issue coomandos plasma rifle [ the one thy used ]

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Name: Epsilon - 034, "Ando"
Squad: Epsilon
Role: Marksman
Equipment: A standard-issue DC-15x sniper rifle, a S-5 heavy blaster pistol taken from the body of a downed CIS agent, two thermal detonators, and a full canister of Bacta.
Appearance:
Except of course, that his gun has a shadow. Damn you, video game technology, and your imperfection!
Last edited by Village Alchemist on Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:31 pm

well while we could use another two people for epsilon-

as promised here is the IC thread star-wars-squads-epsilon-and-lambda-t10049.html

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 pm

All right, so Epsilon Squad is only at half force (two Clones instead of four.)

General Kane, how about we right in that you have the other two Epsilons taking a different route to the targets, or that they've gone missing in the jungle?

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:45 pm

Did everyone just drop out <.< >.> no one posts on the IC thread and its been a day or so.

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:09 pm

I'm still here!

I'll post as soon as either another Epsilon-player signs on or General Kane posts.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:22 pm

accursed slow general kane!

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozerbone on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:12 pm

Yeah, I'm waiting for Epsilon to go also.

Ozerbone
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indomitus on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:15 pm

did general kane just disappear on us or something?

Indomitus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Indomitus wrote:did general kane just disappear on us or something?

His last post on this site was only two days ago. So he hasn't dissapeared. Just give him time; not everybody spends every waking moment here like we do. :D

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!