Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: The Hoth War

Star Wars: The Hoth War

a part of “Star Wars: The Hoth War”, a fictional universe by Loxley.

The Hoth Monarchy has grown into an economic and military superpower threatening the Old Republic. A ragtag band of Jedi and Republic agents are tasked with investigating the mysterious kingdom.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: The Hoth War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Star Wars: The Hoth War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun May 22, 2011 8:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: The Hoth War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Star Wars: The Hoth War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Sun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

No ice-cream?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Sun May 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Anyways, is there a character template I can work with to make my character?

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon May 23, 2011 5:20 am

Hey, sorry, haha. I fnd that icecream is too distracting, so I figured I'd ban it. XD

And, no template, just use the standard one that comes when you make a character. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Tue May 24, 2011 9:48 am

Hey everyone, just a message from your friendly neighbourhood co-GM.

I'm very busy right now (what with exams) so I'll put up the rest of my characters using the characters sheet or OOC NPCs along the next couple days. I've got a couple friends who are interested, so they'll come look at the RP and see if they wanna join. For everyone making a character, please feel free to make just about anything. As long as you are a character that could logically be found in a bar on tatooine, for whatever reason, go for it. If you're not sure, please PM me or Loxley and we'll tell you what we think about the character. Character creativity is always awesome to have in any RP.

Upon seeing that my fellow Dictator-supreme has declared that there shall be no Ice-cream, I have decided to re-name my political party 'Ice-Creamocrats'. Free chocolate ice cream for all. Vote Aftershock. :P

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 am

Love Sovan, dude! There are some minor discrepancies or clarifications needing to be made between Sovan's and Rasha's background profiles, but I'll do the necessary changes in Rasha's profile so they'll match up. Oh, and just thought I'd tell you, the picture in Sovan's profile doesn't seem to be working properly. Might be an extra letter in the BB Code or somesuch. :D

Also, GM-related PM sent to you. :D

Hopefully, we should be able to get this roleplay up tomorrow or so. I, personally, am eager to get started. >:D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 am

So, I was originally going to start the roleplay today. But, we had a serious day of marching, being in the Army and all. I ended up dragging around not one, but TWO assault rifles throughout the whole day (making me feel pretty damn kitted and badass, admittedly), so I'm kind of beat now. So I'll start the roleplay tomorrow instead, hopefully.

Though, if Aftershock feels like starting it, please do, according to the intro we agreed to in the RP design thread. :D

Also, when I have the energy (ergo, any day but today), I'll start a players wanted-thread. Same thing there, though, Aftershock - if you feel a sudden urge to do it, please go ahead. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri May 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Uh, Jedi Aftershock?
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue May 31, 2011 12:38 pm

So is this going to go anytime soon or are we dead in the water?

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Tue May 31, 2011 12:43 pm

No way, José. We're not dead in the water by any means. But unfortunately, my work have dragged out a bit on my Internet time these last few days, since we've had some serious education going on. I'm going to try to get a first post up either tomorrow or during the weekend, hopefully and probably tomorrow. Should I fail, I hereby give Aftershock the back-up plan of throwing up the initial post no later than sunday, his time. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:57 am

And surprise, surprise, I won't be able to start the roleplay today after all, because the lazy-asses at the soldier home (which is my only source of Internet connection right now) close early because it's a holiday tomorrow. I'm pissed, but no point in whining about it. I'm going off to meet some old friends over the weekend; hopefully and probably, I'll get a chance to throw up a post then and there. So until then be patient, guys! :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:52 am

It's up! Please go ahead and post, y'all! Introduce your characters, and then we'll move things along to a bit of mission briefing and such. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Is it too late to add a character? Because this looks awesome :D
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:41 am

Sure. Its not too late. :D I'll take a look at your character when I have the time. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:45 am

Sure. Its not too late. :D I'll take a look at your character when I have the time. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Aftershock, could you post before I do, please?

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Alright, guys, let's get to posting now. Don't be lazy. We all want this roleplay running.

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!