Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stars of Arina

Stars of Arina

a part of “Stars of Arina”, a fictional universe by Leej10100.

What if you held a great power inside you...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stars of Arina”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Stars of Arina

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 pm

I'll take the role of the shadow of mind instead!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Just submitted the Holder of the Mind stone :3

gonna work on the dragon soon :)
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EX-Burst on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Question, are dragons born into the world like humans, as in by a female dragon? Or were they just born from the stones and don't have parents?

EX-Burst
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:32 pm

I went with the latter, because of the dragon of wishes' (Trinity) character sheet.

I'm going with they were created at the same time of the stones, and probably were originally supposed to protect the good king. That, or they were created shortly after the stones were scattered for the sole purpose of bringing them together again (ie, protecting whoever the holder is).

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EX-Burst on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Thank you for clearing that up. I submitted my profile for the Dragon of the Heart, but I'll edit the bio accordingly.

EX-Burst
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm

@Dante: Okay, take your time ^^

@EX:Yes you may

@Miss_Dreamer: Okay

@pepperx3: Okay go ahead

@cirrus: I can't wait to read it. I'll patiently wait for the character.

@EX: To answer your questions, they were made by the stones for the sole purpose to protect them and the holder.

@Everyone:

This is for everyone, so please read. To the stone Holders, first. In Bio when you are talking about the stone, you always had it in you, you couldn't find it. You can discover its power in a later age, but you must include you had it since birth. Second, For everyone no one knows about the existence of the stones, yet. Or the kingdoms don' know about the Dragons who protect the stones. So basically when we start they are in hiding from the kingdom. Shadows you are acting as humans, since you aren't really. You truly work for Death, but were hired by the Rulers, since they had figured out that the stones have came back. But the rulers don't know that their children have the stones, until later in the story.

If you have anymore questions please tell me.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 pm

I've noticed some other dragons including powers on their profiles despite what it says in the character sheet. Hmm... how's this for a "power", peeps?

Severely Annoyed:
Lightning power level increases, but becomes more volatile and difficult to control. Static electricity crackles over Trinity's skin (or scales), and the air suddenly gains a metallic tang. Highly likely a lightning bolt will spontaneously strike offending item/person, extremely difficult to dodge.

EDIT: Also, I've been wondering where the Destiny Holder has run off to. I see that she's taken on the front page, but I haven't seen a reservation or anything on the OC, so, just wonderin'.
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:03 am

@Peach: You can use that power.

@Everyone: To everyone with some kind of power don't godmood or take advantage of your power during rping.

@Peach: Thats me. I had finished the character, just never approved her yet.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:27 am

ah, okay. I was confused with the power bit, because it said "positions only", and I wasn't sure if that meant holder only, or what, because everyone has to fill out a position.

I can easily edit that out. Can also edit backstory for the human as well :)

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:15 am

I have a Q. When are we going to start? we got a good number of people here ready to play and if we wait to long some people may drop out. i like this roleplay and dont want to see it die off like that so i am a little whodaleedooo about starting.
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 am

eh, it cam eto my attention i said shadow of heart...i meant shadow of destiny :p

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EX-Burst on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Finished up editing my profile for Dragon of the Heart Stone. Ready to go whenever everyone else is.

EX-Burst
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Since there is a holder of life and dragon of life, I'll help out and take the role of the shadow of life.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:37 pm

@Pepper: Okay ^^

@Everyone: The rp will start in like the next hour

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 pm

MY SHEET IS UP!!!! Sorry. Also I am madly in love with my character. Hopefully you guys are too.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EX-Burst on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Heck yeah. I love Deca already and I can't wait to rp him like the true badass he's going to be xD I am -so- ready for this.

Edit: Last question. When you said that dragons start out in hiding from the Kingdom, do you mean that they are literally avoiding kingdoms or being hired by the rulers to secretly work with the holders while they pretend to be human?

Also, are we going to have to find them icly? Or in our histories?

EX-Burst
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Suggestion: suggestion to those with one character in this RP I suggest you guys make a second character so that the RP can have all the roles occupied !

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 pm

ok, ill take the role of joker, oh and a friend of mine is makeing the shadow heart.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Could I have the Queen? I came up with a buttload of ideas during Elvis's character sheet :]

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:37 pm

@EX: When we meet the Dragons and the Holders will meet. But the only person who knows about the Dragons are the holders themselves, everyone else doesn't know of their existence. And when a person comes unexpectedly the Dragons turn into their human forms, or can hide in the shadows.

@Pepper: I love you so much right now ^^

@Dimon: Yay, I'm so happy

@Cirrus: Okay, can't wait

@Everyone:

These are two question I was asked, and I answered and I wanted to tell you guys them. I thought they were really good questions ^^

1. It says that shadows are not affected by the stones power, I am the shadow of the wishing stone does that mean when I make a wish it wont take something away from me? Obviously I wouldn't abuse the power but I am just confused by that.

2. Are the shadows hired to attack their opposites or are they hired by what ever king/queen hires them first? Or do they even need to be hired at this point in time??

1. It basically means the Holder can't use their powers of the stone against you, because you are immune to it. But, for example since you are a shadow of the wishing stone. You are able to use the powers but it won't be as powerful as the original. Like you can only do small scale wishes nothing big. Example: You couldn't wish to bring someone back to life or to kill someone, but you can grant for someone to be healed. But since you only can grant small scale wishes you aren't effected by the consequences, like it taking something away from you something equally important as that wish.

2. Shadows were created by Death to do his biding. He sent them out to the kingdom he wished for them to go to. There they meet the Ruler they are assigned to, and pose as Human hunters. This is how they are hired by the rulers. For your character you will go to the kingdom of your opposite. You don't know who has the stone,yet, so at the moment you are clueless about who you attack. So the hiring thing is more like a cover, because when they find out who has the stones they will try to capture them and bring them back to Death not the Rulers.

Are there anymore questions?

The Rp will start in 20 minutes.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!