Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stars On Fire

Stars On Fire

a part of “Stars On Fire”, a fictional universe by Annalysa Jones.

7 People Are Taken Into The Future To After The People Of Earth Have All Been Ridden Of. What Will Happen To These Five People? [ALL SPOTS TAKEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stars On Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Stars On Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Stars On Fire"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Stars On Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VerifyinTr1gIDs on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 am

Correction in the introduction: the skelly says that they were thrown back in time but the description said that they went forward in time. Which is it?
You got dun OWNED/PWND/PWNED/PONED/BONED/ETC...!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VerifyinTr1gIDs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 am

This roleplay has been Mokshafied!!! :D Looks to be fun, hope my guy will be accepted :)

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 pm

@VerifyinTr1gIDs: oops, sorry, i did this when i was half asleep, i will fix that, thank you.

@Moksha-Achieved: well don't you seem fun. lol. and yes, it was.

NOTE: [Because there were so many male characters submitted, and even after i narrowed it down to three males, i could not decide which one to be rid of, i keep three, and made one more female space, because i want one more chick than male.]

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

can I still submit a charcater for the 4 th girl?
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:26 pm

shadowkat wrote:can I still submit a charcater for the 4 th girl?

yes you may. :) i will put you down on the list

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Just submited waiting for the reply:D

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VerifyinTr1gIDs on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Well, I also saw this, "7 People Are Taken Into The Future To After The People Of Earth Have All Been Ridden Of. What Will Happen To These Five People?", which says 7 in the first sentence, but 5 in the second.

VerifyinTr1gIDs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:20 pm

@Shadowkat: okay :)

@VerifyinTr1gIDs: yes, i noticed and fixed it.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Thank you so much:D

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:47 pm

@shadowkat: of course deary

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Haha oh my Jones.... someone's a twitter girl! ;)

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:52 pm

lol Maksha, what exactly is your definition of a "twitter" girl? :)

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:12 pm

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :D

haha also, I put up a character for End of love. just so ya know :)

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 pm

pft ha ha xD

and yay! thank you!

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Soooo seeing as all three of my posts have been totally ignored, I take it I should drop this RP too?

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:42 pm

i couldn't really tell where your character was at deary. i'm sorry D: where is he exactly? like with which people?

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:20 pm

I thought everyone was together. But I've been talking and doing things, but it's like my posts aren't even there. or someones not reading them at all. COUGHscaryguyCOUGH.

so i dunno.

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:29 pm

no, not everyone is together, me and Scaryguy are in a building, well, were in a building that we just exited. So just say you were with them the whole time and there we go, YOU ARE ALL GOOD!

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Ok then. So I definitely have NO idea whos doing what then lol o.o

EDIT: Since it looks like Vivy's in the same boat, I'm going to tag along with her. Haha yay confused buddies! :D

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!