Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Static Shock (Interest check)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Static Shock (Interest check)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Some of you may have seen the cartoon, for those of you that didn't i'll give you a little bit of an understanding and what it is about.

A big gas explosion happened and the gas is a mutagenetic gas. It is said that when the gas in inhales it change your genetics making one a mutant or have "Superpowers". When the explosion happened their were two gangs fighting and those that had inhaled the gas either used their powers for good or for evil. I'm not sure if i really want to copy the whole Static Shock thing or not. It depends if you are interested or not. I am open for questions and suggestions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Static Shock (Interest check)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:54 pm

I loved that cartoon! I'm so in!
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 pm

It comforts me to know that i'm not the only one that like the cartoon.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:15 pm

I liked it too! I wanna join :3

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 pm

I vaguely remember it, but I may be interested.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:09 pm

ok i think i'll wait for 2 more people to take interest before i put up the ooc

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:16 pm

I AM SO IN! I love static shock it's my favorite cartoon! Well...besides wolverine and the X-Men
"If you ever feel different, hold your head up high. We're artists. We're all crazy. And that's good-crazy!" -Adam Lambert

please visit my Trilogy's website! http://www.coronwen.webs.com

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Typhon13 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 pm

I've seen it a few times-good show. I'm in

Typhon13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 pm

This was an awesome show. *enters*

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 pm

*Squiggles with joy* I'm glad I'm not the only one here who enjoys cartoon-based RPs!
Haha... Kilroy "Haldo"... you just got yourself into the list of awesome people!

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 pm

|D

It's weird- I forget where it's from. Who wants to remind me?

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:24 pm

ok will i guess its off to the OOC. I'll get it up tomorrow...its almost midnight so...*yawns* night everyone.

ok people i have the OOC up and here's the link!

static-shock-ooc-and-development-t26628.html

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!