Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stella Luna School IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Stella Luna School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:22 pm

"Why do they keep disapearing" Thead yells anoyed. "Damn now I have to settle with the level fives" Thead says to himself. Draco reveal the rest of your self Thead thinks to himself.
Dracos Tail (in between the dagger and hilt is a Rope type thing allowing it to be a dagger or with. Can strap onto the bottom of his wrist. )

Dracos breath
A flamethrower that shoots black flames strapped onto the bottom of his wrist.

Dracos wings

Dropping into a group of level fives Thead quickly eliminates them leaving nothing to show that they where ever here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Celia glowed red with power. Ruby and she were connected and were sharing their powers with each other. Celia waved around the chain of scythes and it wrapped around the monster. She pulled with power and the blades cut through the monster's flesh. Unwrapping her chain of scythes, she put it back into the normal scythe form. Celia's eyes glowed with Ruby's core as Celia charged towards the injured monster. She slashed at it, but the monster had blocked it. It seemed the monster still had energy left. She jumped back and with Ruby's powers, she floated a few inches off the ground. With great spead, she slashed the monster and ran away, then came again and slashed it. With this pattern, the monster gradually became weaker as it tried to figure out where Celia was going to attack. The monster figured out where she was going to hit on one of the attacks and held on to Celia's scythe and threw her against the wall. Celia rubbed her head as the wounds slowly healed. The wounds were healing slower now that Celia was a little more tired than she was before. She shook it off and made Ruby into her boomerang form. Throwing it, it missed the monster and the monster laughed. However, it didn't know that it was coming from behind, and it hit the neck bridge behind the monster. Celia panted and went over to get Ruby back as her eyes returned to normal and the glow around her vanished. The monster crumpled to the ground and she stared at it. Out of all the monsters she had fought with, none seemed to be the kind that killed her parents. It was probably a mutated one. Celia sighed and sat down near the wall. She was pretty tired, fighting two level 5 monsters in one day is enough for a whole year. The day couldn't get any harder right? Or at least that was what Celia thought.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Takeshi pushed himself to his feet. The teaches might be helping, but he wouldn't stop. As he walked back to the school, a cold wind blew from behind him. He turned to see something that would give him nightmares. A human figure stood behind him, although there was no way he could be mistaken as a human. He was pitch-black all over, with the only color on him being glowing red eyes. In his hand was a back sword, and coming off the sword was a stream of blood, mostly fresh. The thing wasn't just black, he was an absence of light, like someone had cut away a human shape from a picture and just left it blank. The thing snarled, or maybe smiled, but coming from him it was the same thing. His teeth were perfectly white and aligned. The he returned to reality. The thing disappeared, and Takeshi felt something kick him in the back, with enough force to send him 5 feet forward. Takeshi turned to face him, but he wasn't there anymore. Then, suddenly, he was only inches from Takeshi's face. Then came the punch. It hit Takeshi in the stomach and sent him flying back. At least one of his ribs was broken, that he could feel. He still stood up. This thing was toying with him, and he knew it. And he also knew there wasn't anything he could do. This was no level five.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Jack woke quickly from his unconciousness, noicing Takeshi and Celia slashing away at the monsters, he tried to stand up and fire his weapon, instead a person emitted from his gun.
"Names Rage, nice shootin', want me to handle some of these bastards." His gun's personality said to him, loading his shotgun. Jack nodded tiredly and watched as his weapons personality walked into the huge mass of monsters, blowing their heads and limbs off. "What the hell is going on.2 He mumbled to himself, sitting himself up and rubbing some of his cuts.
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Daniel burped as he was walking back outside unto the fights. "That burger was good, but sooo many calories!!" he said to himself. When he walked out of the school, he saw that there was still many fights going on. Now, level 5's had joined the attack. He saw as a dark human-shaped creature punched Takeshi. It's my turn to help him. He ran towards Takeshi, and summoned both of his weapons. He threw Takeshi a healing pill. "Here take it, I'll help you out this time." I'm running out of pills. He faced the dark creature. It didn't look like anything he'd encountered or heard of before. "What is this thing?"
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Takeshi caught the pill and shoved in his mouth. He swallowed and ran forward. "I have no idea, but it's stronger than that level five I just kill. A lot stronger." Takeshi charged forward with the Dusk, slashing at the things waist. His sword was deflected by something he couldn't see. In fact, it looked like the thing hadn't moved at all. He slashed again, and again was deflected. Then he got kicked back. He could feel blood coming of the wound the kick made, but he had one last plan. "Dan, can you do that thing you did earlier? The power transfer? Just do it for the dark blade now!"

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Celia looked over at Takeshi and Daniel as they fought a weird looking monster. It seemed it was above level 5. Maybe level 6 if there was such thing. Celia watched for now, deciding to let them fight and see how they fought. If they were in huge trouble, she will jump in, but for now, not really necessary. Celia knew they were already having a little trouble, but she wanted them to figure out how to defeat this monster on their own.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Use the dark blade to power him up? I don't think I can do that. Daniel tensed and readied himself. "I'm sorry Takeshi, but I can't do it for your Dusk sword. I haven't gained complete control over my Dark blade." he said as he began running towards the dark thing. He slashed at it with his Light sword first, and then his Dark blade, but both were deflected and he was kicked back as well. Daniel slowly got up again. "We're going to have to deal with this in a different matter." Suddenly, both of his blades started glowing."Interesting..." he said as he looked at the blades and then at the dark thing. "Twilight cross slash!!" he yelled as he slashed both of his blades, both sending out Light and Dark energy towards the monster thing.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 pm

As the attack approached, the thing stepped forward, vanished, and reappeared on the other side of the attack. Takeshi desperately thought up a strategy to hit that thing. Let's see; it was super strong, super fast, and they hadn't hit it once. It deflected everything they could throw at it. What was there left to do? Well...

"Dan," he called out, "Keep that thing occupied! I might be able to hit it!" And Takeshi got in a strange position, like one about to run, and but a hand on the Dusk. To himself, he said, "I'll put everything I got into this..."

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Daniel kept lunging at the thing, but it kept dodging him, and kicking him back. "Hurry up with whatever you're going to do!" he said while trying to catch his breath. He lunged at it again, but this time instead of dodging, the thing hit Daniel's hands, making him drop his weapons. "Damn it!" said Daniel right before he was hit in the chest and thrown back.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Takeshi took his hand from the bade to the hilt. "I'm done. Just hope this works." From about 50 feet away, Takeshi started running. He held the Dusk in both hands, its blade dragging across the ground, leaving a straight line pointed at the monster. The monster saw him coming and prepared. Takeshi was now withing 20 feet. The monster started to move toward him. They both were blurry outlines to the people watching. They were within 10 feet. Both started to bring their swords up. They clashed, stopping just a few steps past each other. A cut appeared on Takeshi's right shoulder, spurting blood up into the air. The monster turned to him, but did nothing. He was holding his side, were crimson blood was leaking out. In a strangely human voice, he said, "You did good, kids." Then he was gone, leaving the wounded battlers alone. Takeshi smiled, then collapsed, dropping his sword, which was now the Dawn.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Tai growled and fell to the ground, already too tired from the many fights she suffered from hours earlier. A large, slender hand wrapped around her arm, one around her waist, and lifted her up, placing her back on two feet.

"Don't push yourself, Princess." Killjoy smiled, and changed back to the large gun, steadying Tai. She saw and was aware of the swarming level 5's coming in, these weren't to be dealt with for students, for God's sake, the Government takes care of this!

"One shot, Princess, is all it takes."

Did she have the energy for one last blow? She barely had any to stand on her own two feet, but...

Positioning Killjoy into shooting mode, she adjusted her goggles and took a deep breath. No way would one shot kill a swarm of Level 5's...

"Fire."

Out came a thin stream of blinding blue beam, with white particles surrounding and encircling the beam as it sizzled through the air. It shot through only one level 5, but as it shot down one, more beams had spread out in a chaotic and chopped up manner, and blood was exploding out of creatures.

Sickening.

Then there was black.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Kaine struggled to get out of the wreckage that he landed in.
"Be careful, master..." Archer said,helping him up. "Eh..Thanks." He replied.
"...Master..." Archer said, a hint of fear in her voice.
"Your eyes.." She said. Kaine touched the bottom of his eyes...There was blood.
"WHHWRF" Kaine Retched, as he puked. He then passed out.
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Takeshi pushed himself up himself up after a few minutes. He had really put everything into that, and now he was spent. It was hard for him to move at all. But he needed to move, otherwise he might not ever again. That shoulder wound had taken a lot of blood. He hobbled over to a wall, and slowly worked himself over to the nurses office.

"Nurse, can you do something about this?"

The nurses room was more than just crowded. It was almost standing room only. The nurse did what she could and left. He'd find somewhere else to sit. He sat by the edge of the lake, the monsters virtually extinguished by now. Of course, their side had taken casualties too. As Takeshi laid down, something fell out of his pocket. It was a crystal, with colors of crimson and utter blackness mixing around on the inside, almost like a lava lamp. It looked a lot like that thing they had just fought. He wanted to throw it away, but found himself unable to. He slid it back into his pocket.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:18 pm

To many people are getting hurt Thead thinks to himself. "Everyone pull back to the discliplinary Squad base grab the wounded that you can and make your way back there" Thead yells. Grabbing a unconscious Tai and searching around where Kaine fell, he finds Kaine and carries both Tai and Kaine to the disciplinary squads base. Opening a trap door in the floor he drops the two of them into the bases secret stronghold. This so isn't like me he thinks taping a piece of paper with instruction to do not leave the base to both of there shirts. Heading back up he stands by the bases door fending off the monsters that try to get into the base.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Takeshi heard more fighting. He still had trouble on his feet, but he could at least take care of the low levels. He realized this was probably the first time he had pushed himself so close to the limit. Even his parents' training exercises weren't as exhausting as all this. He ran to the place the fighting was coming from. He saw Thead fighting and jumped in nearby. He found that he could take care of the revolvites, but just barely. As his strength started to flag, the jewel in his pocket glowed. One of his arms turned pitch-black with crimson red veins running up it. He didn't notice the color change, but suddenly Takeshi could fight with that arm.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:10 pm

"Nice to see someone else with some fight left in him when I tell you get into the base" Thead says as large serpent coils toward Thead. Noticing the tail begin to wrap around his leg he stabs his claws into the tail pinning it down and the using his flamethrower the flaming the beast slithers through the level fives tearing its tail apart. "Lets get everyone into this base then I'll use the emergency button" Thead says to Takeshi.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Takeshi nodded. "I'm on it." He still didn't notice, but his other arm and both his legs were now black with the red veins running through them. He dragged as many people as he could find into the base, and made trips to the school to get those in the nurses office out. The arms and legs that were black seemed to have limitless energy, at least to Takeshi, who was one of the few people oblivious to them. Eventually, he returned to Thead. "I think that's all of them. Now what?"

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:43 pm

"You get into the base then I hit the emergency button in the school building then the every where except that bunker will explode and then we will be safe from the monsters since I'm the only one who knows about the bunker" Thead says. "Next time remind me to put the emergency button in the emergency stronghold" Thead says to Takeshi before walking into a tool shed by the discliplinary squads base. Taking out a old motorbike from the 21st centuary Thead mutters to himself "this is crazy but it is going to be so fun." Driving the dirt bike toward the school.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Takeshi double checked the bunker to make sure everyone was there. Two people weren't yet; Dan and Celia. Shit, how had he forgotten them? He ran out to find them, but got stopped by some gorilla like level 3s. He got through them in a flash, and kept on searching, yelling, "Dan, Celia, if you hear me, come here! It's a matter of life and death!" And it just might be, for them. and it would have been his fault.

Chari
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!