Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stella Luna School IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Stella Luna School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 pm

"Thirty seconds left till this school blows up so either escape the school grounds, make it to the disciplinary squads base or if you can't make it to either of them head to the libary" Thead broadcasts through the school intercom.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Hearing the broadcast on the intercom, Malcolm stopped and stared at it in disbelief. "They're blowing up the school?!" He would've stayed there for awhile, but he knew he didn't have time to, so he sprinted of to the library. Dawn Breaker still did not say anything as he went. Malcolm soon started to get concerned about this. "You still ain't talking, something must've happened when I was knocked out, but I don't have time to think about that, I need to get to the library before I get blown to bits!" He made sharp turns and nearly hit walls, but was able to move fast enough to the library. But as he was about to get half-way in, monsters soon appeared and blocked his way. "I don't have time for you guys!" Even though Dawn Breaker didn't speak, Malcolm was still able to use it for combat, at least to bounce off the monsters and get in the library. He hopped on their heads and in a mid-air nose dive, fell right into the library and shut the door closed. "*pant* *pant* Phew...that was too close." Just as he was going to sit in one of the chairs, one of the monsters outside broke through the door and pulled Malcolm outside.

He was thrown onto the ground and his wounds began hurting like crazy again. "Damn, I can't move my body." The monsters then crowded around him and looked as if they were about to mutilate him. "Well, i'll at least save the students that managed to get into the library in time..." He smirked and threw Dawn Breaker at the door, jamming it within the gap that had been left behind. Dawn Breaker then erected a shield to protect the library and the students from getting hurt from the explosion. The monsters then stared at the sheild for awhile, puzzled at what had just happened. "...and I can make myself a shield to protect me from the full blast, although I may still get seriously wounded from it since this sheild won't be that strong." He then erected a weak sheild for himself and waited for the explosion to occur.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorentier
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 pm

30 seconds. He raced towards the bunker. Crap. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten these pills. They might not be worth my life. He saw the bunker's door. No time to feel relieved. Gotta keep running. He burst through the door and immediately shut it. He was panting very hard. "Got..the...Pills.." he managed to mumble. That was very close. Is everyone else safe?
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 pm

Thead

Well it's time for the explosion lets get this over with I so hope no one dies from this Thead thinks to himself. "Three two one... boom" he counts down over the intercom pushing the giant white button. Then the monsters on the school grounds were blown off the face of the earth. Broadcasting over the intercom one last time "it is done those monsters are gone and the ones sending them should think we are dead." Then thinking I just blew up all the intercom speakers who am I talking to. Walking out side of the libary that was one big boom he thinks as he looks around everywhere but the library and disclipinary squads base.

Dante

Hearing the a ruckus down stairs a smirk crosses his face the girls here he thinks to himself. Watching the school exploud from the roof of a nearby mansion Dante says "wow they did it." Bringing out his cellphone he says "it's done everything is going as planned."

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:06 pm

((Let's say Tai got knocked out again? Yeh, because I still have no clue what's going on~ xD))

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 am

Celia was getting tired as she breathed heavily, she was getting sleepy for some reason. It seemed the monster had this weird sleepy smell to it that made people go to sleep. Suddenly, a voice like Ruby's but deeper echoed around her, "Mistress, please don't push yourself." Ruby suddenly glowed and transformed into a person exactly like Ruby, but had blue hair and ice cold blue eyes with a blue glow. The girl also held the same scythe as Ruby, but the black and white part were switched. The girl said, "I am Sapphire. The other side of Ruby, or her other self. Do you want me to help?" Sapphire's voice wasn't as gentle as Ruby's, it was a bit cold. The opposite of Ruby. Celia nodded, too sleepy to really know what was happening. Sapphire then nodded and with a flash, she was behind the monster. With another blink, Sapphire had stabbed the monster from behind at the bridge on the neck and slashed the monster to a thousand pieces. The monster was destroyed as Sapphire went over to Celia and put some strong odor under her nose immediately making Celia wide awake. Together they walked into the mansion and sat down on a sofa. Sapphire explained, "This may be confusing, but for now just listen. I am Ruby's other half, or other personality. Some would call it split personality. I have watched you since Ruby had watched you, and I am finally able to meet you. We have decided for me not to show up so you wouldn't get shocked, but it seemed the time has come for me to show up. I don't have much time since I can only stay for a limited amount of time. Please no questions too. When you use me, it is like an exceed or superior form of Ruby. Your eyes will turn bright blue and your scythe's core will also turn bright blue. You may only use me for about 15 minutes usually. It is possible for me and Ruby to appear at the same time in a scythe or body. You will have to discover later what we would look like, but when that happens, we call ourselves Dia. You yourself have an unknown power that you have not discovered. Ruby and I don't know what it is, but we can feel something else, a power that you don't know yet. However, be careful, because you never know who might be targeting you. Also, about the person who made you an immortal, please be careful....." Sapphire's voice trailed off as she became a blue gem and slowly turned to red. Celia blinked in confusion. This was just all too confusing. Sapphire seemed like the exact opposite of Ruby. Ruby was warm and gentle while Sapphire seemed cold and not so nice. Suddenly, Celia felt a familiar presence on top of her roof. She had sensed him in her school before. Who was it again? Celia thought about it and remembered it seemed to be one of the disciplinary squad leaders or someone like that, but it wasn't Thead. Suddenly, she felt sleepy again. In the background, she heard the school explode. Without the strong odor this time, the smell of the monster still lingered in the air, so in no time at all, Celia fell asleep with an uneasy feeling.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Smoke and char had filled the air around the area of the now ruined school. The flames lashed out at all sides like a wild animal. Some of the things inside were at least still intact enough to get a glimps of what they were. Ash fell from the sky, more peacefully than they were when the explosion happened. Near the library, coughing could be heard from a little ways away. After awhile, Malcolm knocked a piece of wall that had landed on him from the aftershock. Even though he erected a sheild to protect himself some, he was still badly injured, not being able to move. He had cuts and bruises all over his body, with pieces of metal that were flung at him during the explosion, especially a large piece that went through his chest. Another noticable thing that happened to him, was the fact his left arm was blown clean off. He breathed deeply, trying to regain his balance. "Ugh, man, that was too close." But he couldn't get up from the pain. "Well it dosen't matter now, if I don't get help, i'll just die of blood lose." He wanted to call for aid, but he couldn't even talk. Then he remembered Dawn Breaker, wondering what happened to it. He was at least able to titl his head up so he could get a glimps of his weapon. He was relived to see that Dawn Breaker survived without any scratchs, just some dust that coated it. "I'll have to clean it up when I get better." He managed some strength for a small chuckle, then he laid back and rested for awhile.

But his rest would be interuppted by some unexpected guests. Malcolm heard foot steps coming towards him and he quickly opened his eyes to see who was coming. "Well that was fast." But they weren't the people he thought they were. Instead of other students or diciplinary commity members, he saw two pure black figures approach him. The strange thing was, their cloaks didn't look like regular cloaks, but more like living shadow that surrounded the two. They came up to his ravaged body and studied him. Then, one spoke in a language that didn't make sense when heard with a deep tone. "Ereh evah ew od tahw, llew?" The other still stared at him for awhile, then spoke in a feminine voice. "Ecneserp ruo denses ohw eno eht si eh." Malcolm felt really uneasy around these people, he could sense that they weren't human. "Who are these people and what are they going to do to me?! Then, the deep toned one spoke again. "Rof gnikool neeb evah ew eno eht si siht os?" The other relpied in an annoyed tone. "Si eh, sey..." Malcolm switched from looking at one to the other. "This is bad, this is very, very bad!" Then they both stared strait at Malcolm. "Nalp sih rof mih sdeen retsam eht." Both of them then surrounded Malcolm and made signs with their hands. Soon, a circle of shadow appeared under them. The two mystery people started sinking in, while Malcolm was being pulled in by dark tendrils. "Dammit! Just when I needed help the most!" They were all engulfed in shadow and disappeard from sight, leaving Dawn Breaker laying on the ground.

Sorentier
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Kaine woke up, his head throbbing, and his eyes a glowing red. "R..T....R..F..Y..l.." He mumbled.

It felt like someone else controlled his body. "Hmph. This mortal girl even dares to exist in the same room as me? It will be her end!" He thought...Wait..those werent his thoughts...

he suddenly pulled out archer and aimed it at Tai...wait...that wasnt archer..
The gun was black, with a large lens on the top.
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Takeshi could feel the explosion from within the bunker. It shook the world, it seemed to him. The blackness was still there, but Takeshi didn't want to do anything about it in front of others. He left for the ruins of the school. Finding a place were he was sure he was alone, he took out the crystal. It shone black and red, colors still jostling around inside it. Suddenly, all the darkness on his body flew toward the hand holding the crystal. It absorbed the power while it slowly welded into Takeshi's body, a rather painful process. The pain made him oblivious to all until it was over, and one it was, he realized something. The crystal was on his chest, embedded in the skin. It covered his heart and didn't stick to far from his skin. He moved a hand up to touch the spot, and it felt almost normal. But he knew it wasn't. He also knew it could be trouble.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Celia had a nightmare. She woke up as sweat dripped down her face. Her dream was about when she was a little kid. It was all dark, an endless darkness. Celia's parents were beside each other and were saying, "Celia come over here! Play with us!" Little Celia ran to her parents, but no matter how much and hard she ran, she could never reach them. Celia then tripped with her face flat on the floor. Lifting her face up, she saw flames with her parents dead body in the circle of flames. There was a pool of blood inside the circle of flames with a monster standing over her parents. Celia cried out for her parents, but sank into darkness. That was when Celia woke up. Celia suddenly felt an urge to go up to the roof when she remembered that she had felt someone up there. The person was still up there. Ruby's voice echoed, "Be careful mistress. It might be a trap. You never know." Celia laughed at that. The person up there was someone she recognized. She went up to the roof to find one of the disciplinary squad leaders. I think Dante was his name? Celia thought. She had heard about him, seemed he was a nicer version of Thead. Celia walked up to him and asked, "So, why are you on the top of my roof? Watching the school go boom?"

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:18 pm

"I'm working for Thead he is making me spy on the immortals who sent me here" Dante says. "Or did the immortals send me to spy on the one person crazy enough to think up a plan which could stop their plans Thead" Dante says. "Well realy I just wanted a good seat Thead always has a crazy plan" Dante says standing up.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Celia put her hands on her hips. Dante wasn't making any sense. "So you are working for Thead or the immortals? You know you aren't really making much sense." Celia wondered why in the world Dante had to pick her mansion to watch on top of. She then remembered her dead pets. Guess she should ask if he saw anyone around her mansion since he is at her mansion at the moment. "Oh, by the way, have you seen anyone suspicious around here?" Celia knew it was probably the monster who killed her pets, but there was no reason for the monster to do so. Someone must have ordered it.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 am

Jack looked around, he was barely even scratched from that, but he still had cuts and bruises from his previous fight, he climbed from under his hiding place and picked up Rage out of their too. He walked over to the door and kicked it several times before it burst open. He looked around for Thead, Takeshi and Daniel, no sign. "hello?! is anyone else still in here?!" He shouted, his voice echoing across the library.
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Takeshi heard a shout from the ruined school, and he yelled back, "Yes! Out here!" He couldn't really tell who it was at this point, but if someone who was in school was alive, he really wanted to know how. He laid down were he was, staring out across the lake. Now, how were they going to have classes? Maybe they would just skip the indoor classes and only have the outdoor ones, like Combat and stuff. Although many people had died today, he knew that he couldn't dwell on that just yet. They needed to keep those who had lived alive before they could mourn the dead.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Malcolm was in complete emptyness. Nothing in sight, just pure shadow. "Ugh, what's going on?" He couldn't move, he couldn't speak, he couldn't do anything. "My head feels like it just got pounded with a boulder." He turned his head, trying to look and see if anything was there. Nothing, absolutly nothing. He then just stared upwrad, whereever upward was for him since he was floating. "I feel like I should just stay here and drift." He then awakend more seriously now. "No, I need to get out of here..." But he remembered that he was in nothing. "...if I can." So he just stayed there, thinking on what he should do.

Just as he was about to lose focus in thought, images started to appear through his eyes. "What the hell?" The images were those of blood and carnage. Both humans and monsters were being slaughtered one by one. He then saw the school explode again, but this time with a much bigger explosion that expanded and engulfed the entire city. Some students also came into view being killed off, those he remembered. Under all the devasation, one figure could be seen on top of tons of corpses. Before he could tell who this person was, Malcolm awoke on a experamenation table chained up. He tried desperatley to break free, but the chains were too strong. He also remembered about his blown off left arm, which had healed pretty quickly. He would have roared in anger as he attempted to break free, but he was wearing a metal mask that prevented words to come out. As he was struggeling, the two shadowed figures came back, this time with a thrid person, who looked more demon than human. "Noitanicullah eht dnats ot elba saw eh." One of them came up and stared into Malcolm's eyes. "Thguoht ew naht regnorts si eh." Malcolm stared into the complete darkness that was the mans face. The demon one motioned him to move away from Malcolm, and he did. This creature then walked up to Malcolm himself. He studied him for a moment then spoke with a demonic tone that matched his appearence. "Eniccav eht htiw mih tcejni." One of them nodded and pulled a syringe out of their cloak and walked over to Malcolm. They then injected the fluid that was inside it into Malcolm. Malcolm was fine for awhile, but then something strange happened. He started to feel emense pain and went wild on the table. The visions he had seen when he was unconciouss began appearing again, even more gruesome than the rest. They could not be described in full detail. His pupils began shrinking and his vital signs started going out of whack. His heart rate rose and was on an unimaginable scale. After some time of suffering from this mysterious serum, a black spot began to appear on the stub of his left arm. Then, something started to form from it, what it is was unknown. If the masked he had on was taken off, his screams of agony would fill the entire room they were in.

Back at the ruins of the school, Dawn Breaker laid on the ground with dust coming onto it. But, it soon began to pulsate and shake. It features then began to change. The spines became more jagged, the metal grew darker, and the jewels turned from blue to dark purple. It then let out a screech so loud, that most of the people within a five mile radius could hear it easily. The screech went on for sometime, then came to a halt, leaving Dawn Breaker lying on the ground once more.

Sorentier
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:29 pm

"Sure all the immortals came through here looking for something and it doesn't realy matter who I'm working for either way I have to go to the immortals base" Dante says rubbing the back of his neck. "Now do you want to meet the immortals or do you want to go to the school and tell them you know where the immortals base is" Dante says taking out a map.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Tai growled at Kaine, or whoever was possessing Kaine. That good knock-out was more than enough to get her to her feet, up and blasting Killjoy around, but it really wasn't necessary to get into a fight right away...right?

Blasting Killjoy up at the debris of what looked like SLS, she leaped up from wherever she was stuck into, and ran off to the directions of nowhere. She yanked the glass shard out of her hand, which cut quite deeply at that.

Stupid invasion...just had to happen now.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:29 pm

"I blew the school up" Thead says to Tai as he sits on a large stone pillar. "Did Kaine already go crazy?" Thead asks. Thinking to himself I wonder when and how I'll be contacted next by him. Dante I wonder where you are right now continuing on his train of thought.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Celia thought about what Dante said for a moment. That meant he was basically working for both sides, but at this moment, he was working for the immortals. Celia wondered what in the world would the immortals be looking for in her mansion anyway. This really didn't make any sense. "Do you know what the immortals were looking for anyway? Besides, they didn't have to kil....."Celia's voice trailed off and she started to talk aloud again determined, "I'll go with you to meet the immortals. I want to ask them a few things, possibly of course." Celia really wanted to know who had taken her away at that time a long time ago and why. She just hoped this wasn't part of their plan or something. Ruby changed to Sapphire for a second and echoed in Celia's mind, "Be careful Celia. You never know what will happen." Celia nodded. She wasn't that weak though, right?

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:41 pm

"I can tell." Tai replied, nodding towards the mound full of debris. "And yes. Kaine...or whoever he was seemingly to be possessed by, wanted to kill me. Would that count as crazy?" She answered to his next question, still slightly scarred on the inside that her best friend wanted to skin her alive.

Well, no. That wasn't Kaine, that was whoever he was being possessed by...

But it still hurt.

She sighed and motioned for Thead to come down, and began to walk off to nowhere. "What do we do now?" She murmurs, her hand playing with Killjoys charm.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!