Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Am Still Alive.

I Am Still Alive.

a part of “I Am Still Alive.”, a fictional universe by lovelyzombie.

the world has been consumed by a parasitic virus that turns its host into the undead. zombies stalk the earth & devour the living. safe havens dot the planet, but as they fall, the dwindling survivors must find a way to live in a world full of death.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Am Still Alive.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I Am Still Alive.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyzombie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:25 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "I Am Still Alive."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"the BEST way into a girl's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them, and you're IN."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovelyzombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: I Am Still Alive.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:28 pm

I MUST SIMPLY BE A PART OF THIS.

It's well put together and I'm infatuated with the storyline. So I'll have my charrie up sometime. I prefer a female but if necessary male is completely fine. Just tell me the word. However, for now I'll be working on a female character, hm?
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyzombie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:39 pm

that is wonderful! :D thanks Akantha!
that means alot & your plan sounds fabulous!
no no, go on with your females, i don't mind if it's an all girl rp haha.

except my character is a dude... so! he'll be a very lucky dude indeed ;)

lovelyzombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyzombie on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:03 am

hey ya'll, i am gonna start my RP tonight. so whenever you get your characters in, jump on in! (i'll try to approve them ASAP)

cheers!

lovelyzombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verum Umbra on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm gonna jump in here. The way the story is crafted and the scenario is presented...I have to say, I couldn't resist. Expect to see me, hm?
It's a shame for you to have lost your head...A careless man who wound up dead...You wore your sin like it was some kind of prize...Too many lies, too many lies...

Verum Umbra
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyzombie on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 pm

it has BEGUN!

first post is up! have fun surviving my friends!

lovelyzombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danm36 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Popping in to say "I'd like to join this."

I'd like to join this. It seems like a well thought out plot and...well... I'd like to join this!

danm36
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:47 pm

This seems pretty awesome.

So I'm submitting a character tomorrow. *just awkwardly letting you know*
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyzombie on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:26 pm

yahoo! C: more zombieh-lovers/fighters. thanks for the interested guys, this will be a fabulous RP :)

JUST A WEE NOTE

my fwends, i just wanted to point out that indeed IASA is now open and ready for business. With this sorta RP, it will work better if it moves along, for a multitude of reasons. Despite the fact I (and my RL friend macheteshark) have many twists and plot-devices ahead, some RP's, like this, well like any really, can fall through. I believe, after being an RPer for over 4 years, pacing is extremely important. I am not saying that we need to race off and be finished within the page, but allowing the RP to sit and fester like a zombiebite (ah!) is what kills ones creative juices and that is when she dies.

So, perhaps, if everyone can post a min. of 1 post a day? It would be awesome. Just for everyone's sake. Don't leave no characters in the lurch and zombie lunch.

Sorry if i sound like i am grouching, i have just tried zombie rp's before and they have fallen away at the seams before my very sad eyes.
i don't want anymore heartbreak.

:D thanks for being here guys, i am so excited!

lovelyzombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danm36 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 am

One post a day may be a bit excessive for some of us, but I can easily manage one post in three days, maybe even down to two at some times.

danm36
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Ok, I've submitted my character, I think... I'm a newbie at this, so I don't exactly know when I'm approved to post. I have a post all ready, though, because I'm freaking excited about this RP!

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sadist_Orba on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:23 am

Hey guys, just wanted to say I am definitely excited to be apart of this Roleplay. I finally found a good group of writers who can keep the plot going, and I am simply tickled that I can get back into roleplaying. I will try to post at least once a day, but it will more than likely be more, as I get fairly bored of college homework at night time, and I can usually post before I head out to classes in the mornings or afternoons. Let's keep it steady, and keep it alive! Well... undead... You know. Bleh. :)

-Sadist
Write the love of which you speak. I speak to role players who love what I do.

Sadist_Orba
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelyzombie on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 am

that's alright danm36, thanks for the heads up anyway! :)

kexia, welcome aboard! enjoy the rp!

Sadist, wow! thankyou so much - your input is helping it become a fabulous RP too! everyone is being so fantastic, it's gonna be great! heh, i do love a good zombieh pun! ;)

lovelyzombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:07 pm

So, I've fixed up my avatar so it won't be all squished and dumb looking, but every time I try to submit it, it doesn't change. Who wants to help the poor noob out? :D

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:32 pm

ALRIGHT. I had the same problem. I had to go research it but it's a problem with the cache. what you need to do is empty your cache and the image should be there exactly like how you wanted it. If not, then go ahead and change it after you empty the cache for your internet. :)

And are you using macbook?

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Akantha wrote:ALRIGHT. I had the same problem. I had to go research it but it's a problem with the cache. what you need to do is empty your cache and the image should be there exactly like how you wanted it. If not, then go ahead and change it after you empty the cache for your internet. :)

And are you using macbook?

Woot! We're back in business. Thank you!

And yes, I am. Why, do they get cranky like that often?

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:57 pm

@kexia: I have no idea at all. I really was kind of miffed when it first happened and I don't think it has much to do with the macbook itself. I think it's the macbook + roleplaygateway who aren't getting along. Something or another about the macbook safari interface with the coding/design of roleplay gateway (I figure coding but I'm never to sure since I don't specialize in these thing)

BUT I'm glad the problem is fixed. Don't be afraid to ask about stuff. Lots of people are "usually" willing to help. Ahaha :D

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Hmm, well I'm running Firefox, so it can't be just Safari... Not sure though. Probably Apple saying that we're too big of nerds to be using macbooks. Probably should be running linux instead. :D

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:16 am

Pokes ALL THE PEOPLE! C'mon guys! I'm bored. Entertain me so I can respond back! :)

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sadist_Orba on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 am

Well, I waited for our third group member to reply, but I got impatient, so we'll continue, kexia, until he can post :3

Sadist_Orba
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!