Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Hollywood High

Student Relationships (August)

a part of “Welcome to Hollywood High”, a fictional universe by TvJunkie19.

Follow the day to day lives of the high schoolers who attend the world famous Hollywood High School.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Hollywood High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Student Relationships (August)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:28 pm

STUDENT RELATIONS

[img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
Name of character
Age - Clique - Grade - Three adjectives that describe them.

How do you feel about the individual cliques as a whole?

• Royals
• Preps
• Jocks
• Cheerleaders
• Wannabes
• Animals
• Rebels
• Thespians
• Performers
• Artisans
• Drifters
• Skaters
• Hipsters
• Loners
• Scenes
• Punks
• Goths
• Emos
• Geeks
• Nerds

How do you feel about the you peers?

(This is for students who have been going to Hollywood High for at least a year as they would know other people from the school. If your character is freshman or a new student then don’t have to fill out this part as you wouldn't have a history or opinion about anyone)

• Name
• Clique
• History with this person
• How you feel about them today

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Student Relationships (August)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Seventeen Senior Animal
Adventurous Seductive Headstrong

The A-Listers
Royals Preps Jocks Cheerleaders

"What's there really to say about a bunch of people who think they're the shit and think you need to worship the ground they walk on? To be completely honest, absolutely nothing. I'm not mad at you for thinking you're the hottest thing since Hot Fries or that you think you're a queen in your own right. You do you. I'm not mad at it. The only time I ever really have a problem is when they think they can talk to me any type of way. I don't need Chris to come to my rescue, I will politely sport my own armor, thank you. I don't take shit from any of them, that's the end of it. There is no boss over me other than me and it's only if I actually respect you that I will give a damn about anything you have to say. For some of them, though, I just like to get a rise out of them."

The B-Listers
Rebels Animals Wannabes

"Ah...and here's me and my crew. Say what you will about any of us, best believe that we all have something you want. Even the Wannabes who I feel more sorry for than anything else because their entire existence is wrapped around being something they know they never will be. I mean, some might move up in the ranks, but this is not a Disney or ABC Family movie. Not everyone can succeed at overthrowing the hierarchy or becoming the next big bad. The Rebels are the true MVPs. No matter how you think you feel about them, they are some badass motherfuckers and I can chill with that. And there's us - the Animals! People talk shit about us, call us sluts or whatever. At the end of the day, you can't really have anything to say if you're sleeping with any of MY sluts and inviting us to your shitty parties because you know there's no turn up without the most turnt students in the school."

The Virtuosos
Performers Artists Thespians

"I am a performer, that much is true, but these people aren't really my people. Not that much anyway. I will say that they are some talented people and I respect what they do. What I will say is that I hope they have options. I mean, I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news - nope, that's a lie and hate me if you will. At the end of the day, not everyone's gonna make it in this world. That's just the realest I can be with you. It's the truth and it's something to be acknowledged. I am still barely making it and need to work to get farther than where I am. Am I being a bitch? Most definitely. Am I being honest? Hell yes and hate me for it, please I implore you. I just don't want anyone to not say I didn't warn you."

The Free Spirits
Drifters Skaters Hipsters

"You can't exactly be that free when you're still in a label. Trust me, I would know. I'm not exactly the type that likes to adhere to anyone else's rules but my own, but here we are. So, they're not really that free but I'll let you live in that illusion all you want. Not any of my business anyway. I can respect a person who can blend and chill with anyone, they can get along with me any day. I like skateboards. Do I ride often? No. Do I even own one? No. But I like them and some people actually don't look like shit when they're riding. And I actually like some of the hipster clothing, maybe not the fact that every time I see one, they're always high but that's not any of my business *sips tea*."

The Rejects
Loners Scenes Goths Emos

"Okay, here's the thing. I love dark colors, I really do. I also know that this is California and black isn't exactly a cool color when the sun is blaring down on you with the vengeance of a thousand fire benders. So, really this dark and brooding and mostly definitely hot thing they've got going on isn't my style and really, their attitudes throw me off. I usually accept most people, this much everyone knows me for. However, I can't really accept you if all you give me to accept is a cold shoulder. I'm worthy more than that and if that's all you can give, then all I'm giving you is my ass to watch as I walk down the hall and I know you're watching. Everyone watches."

The Brains
Geeks Nerds

"It's the same as the Virtuosi kids. Are there some smart people down here? Yes and if we were gonna be honest and I didn't decide to choose the performers first, I'd more than likely be grouped with these people. However, being super intelligent won't make you the next Plato and even then, you won't get the recognition you may or may not deserve until some time after your death. What I will say is that there are a few of them I wouldn't mind...corrupting, if that's what we're gonna call it and I do like a good number of them. Though apparently, I'm currently not allowed to talk to them at school...or some shit like that."

The Unclaimed
Transfers Niners Outcasts

"Ah, the freshman babies, the new kids, and the ones who lost their social standings! I love freshmen, especially the guys. Not that I mess with anyone that much younger than me, but it's hilarious to flirt with them. They either get really nervous and almost piss their pants, or try to act cool. Some fail, others do pretty good. It's just fun and I like some of the girls before they decide they wanna get higher in the ranks, meaning they wanna turn into popularity-crazed bitches. There's nothing to say about the transfers. They are transfers, no one really important until you get to know them and I don't know many. And well, once you've been kicked off the ladder, it's hard to get back. Some choose to be here, others get booted and it's harsh, but I don't care as much. I'm leaving soon. Not really my problem."

Image: Acquaintance| Image: Friend| Image: Best Friend| Image: Crush or Attracted to| Image: Love or Significant Other| Image: Rival| Image: Enemies| ImageImage: Ex-Friends| Image: Ex-Lover

Angelina Exteberria-Rivera
ImageImage
"This one right here! This is my number one! I love this girl TO DEATH! She's the Queen of the Animals, one hell of a singer, and a badass in her own right who does whatever the fuck she wants when she wants it. There are always haters everywhere and a bunch of A-Listers who ain't got shit else to do but remind her that she's fallen from grace, but my babe is right where she needs to be. Away from stuck up losers and by my side. On the dance floor, at the club, at my house - it does not matter. This is my girl and if anyone fucks with her, they're fucking with me and I'll drop kick you in a heartbeat if you even think about insulting her."
To sum it up for anyone who doesn't know, Tinashé and Angelina are best friends, sisters and partners in crime. From day one, Shay was aware that Angel wasn't mean to be with the Preps. She had way more fun with the Animals and she just belonged there, not with a bunch of stuck-up and immature brats with their heads far too much up their asses. She thinks the world of Angelina and only wants the best for her. Messing with one is like messing with the other and truthfully, Shay's not exactly someone you want to piss off when she has a black belt and a vindictive side. Neither is Angelina, but the point of the matter is that Angel is her girl and Shay has her back regardless of anyone and anything. Shay cares about Angel a lot and is always welcoming her bestie over whenever being with her foster family is too much.

Alexis Swirsky
"Opinion."

Blake Carter
"He's one of Chris' boys, not exactly one of my friends. It doesn't stop me from messing with him every now and then...just harmless flirting, nothing too serious."
Blake and Tinashé aren't really close or anything of that nature. He's more of Christian's friend...well, one of Chris' less stable friends from what she can see. Either way, it's none of her business and most of their interactions revolve around
Tinashé simply goading the boys on during a video game session, a spar, or if she's flirting with him. Not because she actually wants him, but simply because she likes his face and it's just fun.

Brianna Clarke
"Opinion."

Catalina "Honey" Perez
ImageImage
"Honey isn't just one of my best friends, just like Angel. Granted, her and Angel don't necessarily get along and makes things complicated. Honey's like a sister to me and Chris. Don't ask me how, she just happens to be an extended family member at this point and I wish a bitch would try her when I'm around. Not that she needs my protection or anything, but if there's one thing I can say is that we are equals. I don't care that she's a Royal. She's fam and fam comes first, long before some stupid high school rule."
Honey has become another sister to Shay and Shay loves her just as much as she loves Angelina. Which makes things complicated when the two girls are together since they aren't exactly close. But Shay sees it as her being the go-between for two of her siblings who don't really get along. Honey has a permanent room at the Rothschild-Hernandez home, is close to both of the siblings, and is as much of a no-nonsense type of girl as Tinashé is, which makes them a formidable duo.

Christian Hernandez
ImageImage
"He's an arrogant douchebag and I love him to death."
Tinashé and Christian didn't exactly get along all that well when their parents first married, which was understandable. She was used to just having babies in the house, not a kid her age who could talk and get on her nerves like Chris did. Well, still does if we're being honest. However, now he's not just some guy she shares a house with. He's her big overprotective, arrogant, insufferable douchebag of a brother and she loves him to death.

Darren Hades
"Opinion."

Dorothy Carter-Phillips
"Yeah, I know of her. Small things like her name and that she's pretty smart. We've had a few classes together."
Shay isn't close to Dorothy and as this is her final year, she doesn't see them getting any closer any time soon. Either way, she isn't mean to the girl and vice versa. If Dorothy says hi, Shay will respond. If not, well, then there's that.

Erik Kristiansen
"He's more of Chris' friend than mine. I see him around the house maybe one or two times a week, I think?"
Tinashé doesn't talk to Erik enough to claim him as a friend. However, it's not like she doesn't know or talk to him occasionally. It's just usually in the presence of her brother or because they sometimes occupy the same space.

Evelyn Vanderbilt
"Opinion."

Friedrich von Königsman
ImageImage
"Ah, my buddy Freddy! Well, we're not really buddies, but I like messing with him. He's this cocky little shit who thinks he's the best thing since ice cream and well, his face is kinda cute so I'll give him that. The rest of him doesn't look too bad either. Plus, it's fun seeing him riled up."
There are certain Royals that Tinashé messes with - as in, she likes being playful and some of them might not be as entertained as she is - and Friedrich is one of them. His spoiled mentality actually happens to amuse her and she is always torn between purposefully getting a reaction out of him or simply listening to him talk. Her also occasional bouts of teasing are even more amusing, particularly when she swiped his glasses this one time. What can she say? Seeing his skin get a little reddened with embarrassment/anger but also looking at his pretty eyes are just entertainment for her.

Jett Randell Brockington
"Opinion."

Mimi Arquet
"Mimi is...Mimi is bae. I know what bae usually refers to, but there's no other way to describe her other than as bae. She's one of my Animal babies and I love her, I really do. She just needs someone to watch out for her...every now...and every night."
Mimi keeps people at a distance, which is fine and dandy because Tinashé does the exact same thing from time to time. However, they are very much still good friends and have loads of fun together at any and every party they wind up at. Shay just usually takes up being the more responsible one in their relationship, oftentimes limiting the amount of alcohol she intakes for the night for the sake of making sure Mimi doesn't wind up drunk off of her ass in the middle of Hollywood or something.

Ricardo Slim-Helú
ImageImage
"Ric is hot as hell. He's just also entitled, arrogant, a bit of a jackass, and very much another brother to me. He's been around since I first met Chris and Julian, and has been just as annoying as my brother. King or not, he's still one of my boys and I love him. Even when he gets high and mighty."
There are only a few people who can say that they are allowed to speak to the King of Hollywood High in a certain type of tone or manner, and Tinashé has earned the right to be one of those girls. Granted, she would talk to him any way she wanted even without having been close to Ricky, but that's just the thing - they are close. She fancied herself having a crush on Ricardo at one point, but only realized that he was just as close to her as Christian was and simply refers to him as one of the family. He gets on her nerves sometimes and he does have those moments where he actually does intimidate the crap out of her (don't tell him that), but she's got love for Ric at the end of the day.

Taylor Cunningham
"Eh, I can do without. Then again, if he wasn't around, Ty might not be and everyone knows which one I actually love. I mean, I'm not asking you to be turnt all the way up. But you don't have to kill my vibe, bruh."
The best way to label their relationship is acquaintanceship. They aren't exactly the best of friends or anything, and the only reason they interact as much as they do is because of how much Shay cares about Tyler. She doesn't hate him, she just wishes Taylor wasn't so damn serious all the time.

Tinashé Kachingwe
ImageImageImage
"I am me and me is hotter than all your faves."
Tinashé's vanity and toughness makes it hard for her to show that she has her insecurities and moments of weakness, but they do exist. She's just good at not letting them be seen. At the end of the day, Shay is her own worst critic but she's also always working to improve so that those fears don't exist.

Tyler Cunningham
"Tyler's awesome! Definitely one of my favorite guy friends. I just wish his brother wasn't such a stick in the mud sometimes."
Tinashé and Tyler are best friends and get along very well. Tyler is just really laidback, which is what Shay looks for in friends other than their ability to have a little fun. They're also both artists, which makes for a very creative relationship, one which is spent with either doing covers or joking around with choreography.

Xylie Robin Brockington
"Opinion."
Last edited by chanelindistress on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Student Relationships (August)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:02 pm

STUDENT RELATIONS

17 - Drifter - Junior - Happy go lucky, Cocky, Headstrong.

How do you feel about the individual cliques as a whole?

• Royals
• Preps
• Jocks
• Cheerleaders
• Wannabes
• Animals
• Rebels
• Thespians
• Performers
• Artisans
• Drifters
• Skaters
• Hipsters
• Loners
• Scenes
• Punks
• Goths
• Emos
• Geeks
• Nerds

How do you feel about the you peers?

(This is for students who have been going to Hollywood High for at least a year as they would know other people from the school. If your character is freshman or a new student then don’t have to fill out this part as you wouldn't have a history or opinion about anyone)

• Name
• Clique
• History with this person
• How you feel about them today

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!