Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ancient Crusaders

Suggestions: classes, and/or alchemist ingredients/potions

a part of “The Ancient Crusaders”, a fictional universe by LuminousKing.

"They're here. But, the Crusaders are too..." (Need people!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ancient Crusaders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Suggestions: classes, and/or alchemist ingredients/potions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuminousKing on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:51 pm

So, looks like we need a Class Suggestion topic. This is where you put the suggested classes, their power, which type of class they are (secondary or primary), how many can have this class (now, even primary classes can have multiple) and which line they are on (frontline or backline). Yeah, and TRUE-ASSASSIN, please explain the classes you suggested (except the ones with explanatioms already). This is also where you put alchemists' ingredients, combinations, and the potions.
The people shouldn't be afraid of their government.
The government should be afraid of their people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuminousKing
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Suggestions: classes, and/or alchemist ingredients/potio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 am

Am glad to present you the Class of the Duelist!
These almighty warriors lies in the frontlines,dropping themself in the battlefield.
They excels at dealing quick strikes,and after that retreating to then strike again.
Their main defense stands in offense killing demons who gets too near.
Their speed allows them to counter attacks.
Their main weakness is that to strike quickly they tend to take the necessary.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I would like to show to you these Holy warrior: the Dragoon!
These crusaders stands in the frontlines,made to slay demons at a certain distance.
The Dragoons possesses a variable arsenal: bows,swords and spears are the weapons of an elite dragoon (and who have great inventories).
Their speed is variable,but most dragoons posseses a mount,that can be made of pure magic or Mythologic creatures.
Again the armour is very variable and also greatly variates the Dragoon movement speed.
Despite all of his equipment the Dragoon lacks of magic: their magic mounts are summoned by mages or others.
Also it is difficult to a dragoon to stand alone in huge crowds of demons.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alchemist (suggestions)
The Alchemist is the missing link that unify Science with Magic.
This class supports the team staying in the backline and by brewing potent potions that can greatly increase the Crusader's capacity or burn demons.
They also possess a magic knowledge that allows them to grow their ingredients.They often preapare their potions before going in battle,but they can also make them in the field.
If they do this their backpack can be too full to carry defenses.
the alchemist alone is weak.He lacks of armor and of weapons.
And here gentlemen and ladies here comes the Guardian!
These Crusaders are devoted to the light.They are borned to protect thus who need help by guarding them from harm!
These Giants lies in the frontlines and guards gets ensured that his fellow companion won't get damaged.
They wear Heavy armours,use giants shields and utilize colossal blades.
Their magic consist in summoning barriers and dealing damage based to how scared are their armors.
Since they wear such equipment they are really slow.
Last edited by TRUE-ASSASSIN on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLancer on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:04 am

Thanks. I'll edit in below 10 hrs.

DarkLancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:09 am

Ahoy! I would like to give some suggestions:
Barbarian: Shall we change the name in Avenger? or BERSERKER?
Barbarian sounds too....savage.
Plus,Duelist utilizes incursion weapons such as rapiers and daggers: Strike quickly and deadly,as they say >.<
And now what about if we consider the Half-demons a group apart? They can have special classes....3 classes!
First I suggest to call the group "The Outcast".
And here are my Classes:
Phase walker:These Demons borned with a great ability: The ability to walk through dimensions allowing them to become invisible and perfect assassins!.
These creatures are lonely and owns a magic storage.
Their magic lies in the manipulation of the dark energies know as "Void".
They are assassins,focused on eliminating single enemies making them not-so-useful in the frontlines and in brawls.
Now Paladins fear your counterside: The Deathlords!
These Dread knights hates their own kind because they were too....wild,blaming them for not respecting the ancient laws.
These are the hybrid of a Death knight and a Necromancer,making them really the opposite of the Paladins!
They have a pretty great magic knowledge,and they don't even lack of physical resistance.
Additionally they wear great Bane armours and Soul-runes blades.
This class is balanced: their only weakness is their speed.
Last,but essential class: The Necromancer!
These Unholy priests are adept at manipulating the life essences and Dark magic.
It's not yet ended! These Dark entities can be distinguished in three sub classes: Hemomancer (Blood manipulators) Reapers (Reapers are Necromancers with increased physical resistance) And atlast the Ascended ones: These Ascended ones are made of dark energies,making them instable.
Necromancers,not ascended, wears light armours and gains resistance in various way
Ex: The Hemomancer can gain defenses by controlling the blood mass.
The Necromancer can summon minions to block incoming damages.
And the Ascended? No fear: They wear Dark paddings that keeps the energy flowing in them safe.
Necromancers also are the only ones in the Order of the crusaders that can heal the Half-demons.
Their weakness? Hemomancer requires blood fountains to be effective.They often use Demonic blood to increase the power of their spells.In other words the Hemomancers uses his blood to execute spells.
Reapers have less magic knowledge than the other two sub-classes,but wears better armor and often uses a scythe
Ascended utilizes part of themself to cast their spells.They consume part of them to summon seals,runes,and elements.Additionally their padding can be crushed by physical damage,but they suffer more magic damage.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:35 am

SECONDARY CLASSES

Uuuuh! I noticed that you added secondary classes!
Well let's see....First I would remove the duelist upgrade to guardian: They are weak,adept at dealing damage.
We can upgrade them in....Correct in what? Battlemasters?
I would like also to add in these classes a Secondary "Timed" class for mages and/or Priests: The Ascended forms.
Now why don't we allow to the Demons to get a secodary class?
Phase Walker: -----> Void Stalkers (More magic manipulation)
Deathlord: -----> Netherlord (Increased battle abilities)
OR
Monarch of the Night (Increased Magic capacities)
Necromancer: Hemomancer ------> Crimson Reaper (Increased blood manipulation)
Necromancer: Reaper ------> Harvester (Increased battle capacities)
OR
Nightmare (Grantes increased resilience against physic harms and drammatically increases Magic capacity)
Necromancer: Ascended form -----> (Ahurhm....Since ascended form is already a Secondary class....can we make this special for the ascended?) Overlord (Increased resilience and Magic capacity.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuminousKing on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:29 am

Have a lot of editing to do O_o

LuminousKing
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuminousKing on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:32 am

BTW, nice suggestions... again.

LuminousKing
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:49 am

I think DarkLancer doesn't approve so much my ideas...about the items it think it is good to specify the classes and if they are enchanted.
I will curse these pages with my ideas! MMAHAHAHHAHAHA!

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:13 am

No he isn't! Everybody has a reson to dislike something.
And now excuse me again <.< Friend gave me an idea.
Can we change the name of the Duelist in Striker?
And another thing,that maybe doesn't fit with this OOC: are we immortal,can't be harmed or Immortal by age?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Okay for barbarian. Barbarians are supposed to be savage not battle with daggers and little swords. They are supposed to be like tanks with huge weapons of mast destruction MWUHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! oh sorry. in the moment here.

Barbarian": Battle lord. or Battle master. or Tank. or something like that. Berserker
Barbarians (name can change) battle with large two handed weapons dealing lots of damage and capable of taking a devastating hit that would kill any other. despite their two handed weapons Barbarians can move quickly because most of them wear light armour to compensate for the weapon they carry. Barbarians are in the front lines and third in command. they are human tanks ready for anything.

Let me know what you think. This is a traditional Berserker. I like that name to.
Last edited by DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuminousKing on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:19 am

That's why I changed it to "Berserker". Who knows, maybe I'll name it "Avenger" later on, since TRUE-ASSASSIN suggested it.

LuminousKing
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuminousKing on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:22 am

@TRUE, my cousin is stupid because: he is wierd, random, and sometimes crazy in real life... Yeah yeah, admit I sometimes AM random. And yes, we are immortal, but even if we are, we can still get knocked down cold for hours by our enemies.
Last edited by LuminousKing on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

LuminousKing
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:25 am

Hercules the Berserker of Fate Stay/Night: Excellent example knight!
Now let's talk of potions....
I think we are missing health potions....don't we? And near the potion we should write the recipes:
-Consult John the Alchemist NOT the Lorekeeper as he isn't skilled is distilling and brewing.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuminousKing on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 am

Don't mind the "ingredients" part anymore. I cancelled the ingredients already. But, we need some more potion suggestions, because we have too much class suggestions.

LuminousKing
Member for 12 years

okay I'll list them out

TEMPORARY POTIONS
Status potions

health potion:brings someone back to health and heals wounds
magic:Gives the user the ability to use unlimited magic with no drawbacks for a short while (needless to say these should be rare)
Power:makes the user stronger able to take more hits and deal more damage for a short while
Force: Makes the users attack ability sky-rocket for a short while
Aura: Gives you a defensive aura giving you invulnerability to attacks for a short while.

Skill potions

Fire: Gives you control of the element for a short while
Water:Gives you control of the element for a short while
air:Gives you control of the element for a short while
Earth:Gives you control of the element for a short while
Mage's pet: Makes your ability to use magic successfully much better for a while

(There should be much more I'm just lazy)

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:22 am

Am back! With more suggestions!
I thinked of a nice berserker upgrade: The Ravager!
This upgrade greatly improves the Berserker' strenght,damage and allows them to be fast,even by wearing armours.
Their drawback is that they still don't have so much protection.
And hey ya Dragoon: check at this upgrade: Slayer
Beign slayer it greatly increases battle capacities and capacities.
During the training periods also your mount will be trained to sustain greater weights,such as armours.
Again,they lack of magic proprieties.
This class can be obtained with 6 diamonds and training
Now I've noticed that you put the Half demon classes on sale: I think it's better if they achieve them growing in power,like the Priest's Ascension version.
While upgrades such as Steampunk knights should be obtained by crafting the equipment.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Soooo... Would Emilie be an Ascended Priest now, or a Master Priest?
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Well....by my STATISTICS you became Master priest! Congratulations!
As Master Priest I think you can become ascended for a few minutes....ask the Game master!
I think you should make a list of your magic capacity.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuminousKing on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:09 am

Yes, she is a Master Priest.

LuminousKing
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!