Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hax Infinity

Suggestions

a part of “Hax Infinity”, a fictional universe by ZaBanpaiaNeko.

Computers and the internet have advanced greatly over time. Now people can enter games through the internet as if they were really there. What adventures await you in ÄĻÅĪ° ∞ (Hax Infinity), the coolest online game around (ALWAYS OPEN).

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hax Infinity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Suggestions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:42 am

If you have any suggestions to what should be added to the role play and so forth, please post it here and I will look it over. Thank you~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Suggestions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Look over the balancing aspect of all the characters or explain how they are balanced. Also Weaponry explanation - We see the names but we don't see the item class upon it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:41 pm

i suggest more than one type of monster for each level, like have multiple monsters for each level, also raid battles. adding Boss monsters. and at last, Raid bosses, raid bosses are essential much more powerful bosses that require a certain number of party members to take it on.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Thank you for your input. I have already concidered your suggestion. It was just a lot to make in one day. More monsters and items will be added throughout the game. It will just take time. I can only do so much in a certain amount of time. >w<

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:47 pm

lol alright, i assumed that was the case i was just putting it out there just in case. you did a damn good job with it so far though, the ooc systems for shops and other things are really good ideas

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Haha, well thank you very much. >w<

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:57 pm

I think in addition you should add two slots called miscellanious (For Rings and Earrings - that give a addition gameplay effect like + 1 exp or stats, etc). Careful with the bank system though, after a period of time you're not able to edit them. I suggest every add a inventory to their character. just to be careful.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:25 am

I will take your suggestions into concideration. What do you mean it won't be able to edit after a certain period of time?

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 am

Eventually a post is uneditable after a certain amount of time is all.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:01 pm

I see, than I will be sure to find a new solution before this occurs. Thank you for the information. But for the moment, until I find a different way of keeping track of peoples gold, please store your gold in the bank.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:04 pm

I placed all my records among my character sheet so just look upon there. I suggest opening Excel of OpenOffice or even a notepad and place it there other then not only do you have our character's updated through that but you got your own reference.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Ok, I will make a word document on my computer to keep track of all of the money stored.
But please, if you gain money, do post it on the bank topic so that I know. I won't always remember to check your character sheet.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klackles on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Umm..Yes. I would like to suggest a class. My class suggestion is the Reaper where they use pole arms and scythes but specialize in health draining magics. It's just one of my favorite things to play as but you don't have to take my suggestion. Thanks for taking time to at least read this. -Klackles

Klackles
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 am

I will add it in right away.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!