Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Superpower RP - For Good Or Evil - OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Superpower RP - For Good Or Evil - OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:58 am

The Story:
Some sort of radioactive explosion somehow infects some teens on a field trip to a site where a meteor crashed. Long and short of it, they discover the next day that they have mysterious powers, and that they have been put in a secret government facility to keep them safe for further testing. They are assured that they are not prisoners, but they can't leave "for their own good". Some of them plan escape.

Be literate for pete's sake!!! None of this:
i ran to the store an got Kraft dinner an went home reel fast i am a walrus i like to ski inthe wintr do you?

One charrie per person
Be as descriptive as possible
If you are joining, bookmark the thread and check back often, no ditching!
Keep powers simple
PG-13 at most
Max 3 powers per person
No anime please!

Name:
Nick:
Appearance:
Powers:
Personality:
Other:

---------------------------------------------------------
Mine-
Name: Isis Wormwood
Nick: Monster
Appearance: Short black hair, usually done up in pigtails. Pale skin with freckles. Full/curvy figure. Wears many bright colours and stripes/polka dots most days. After the explosion she began to grow small deer-like antlers out of her head.
Powers: Super-human strength, accelerated healing, Telekinesis on objects up to 20 feet away, but has no fine control on it. Example: She might try to move a pencil across a desk an accidentally crash the desk through a wall.
Personality: Spontaneous. Quiet and shy one moment, random the next. She can sometimes be very violent. Laughs at random things.
Other: Speaks fluent French.

I'll put up the IC soon!
Last edited by Edelle on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Superpower RP - For Good Or Evil - OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:06 pm

How's an external profile sound? My profiles. It's 1.6, Aimee Wells. Tell me if you'd like for me to butcher it into your own, I just prefer to leave it as is.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:12 pm

*Drools from amount of detail* Ummm... duuurrr... *twitch* Well maybe you could turn it into just a simple version so we have a basic idea. you don't have to "butcher" it... just compress it a little. So we can use it as a reference for here. If that's okay with you.

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Name: Ananeko Raitu
Nick: Ana, Gir, 'Cookies'
Appearance: Her black hair is spiked out in the back and on the sides are long pieces on hair that go past her shoulder and that are almost to her stomach. she has a bang that cover the right side of her face. Full curvy figures. she usually wears black bottoms, such as skirt skinny pants or shorts with a random T-shirt of any color. She wears fingerless gloves of any color and converses. Has dog tag necklace full of dog tags of the anime she watches and a skull choker.
Powers: Elemental
Personality: She is usually shy and doesn't talk much, but she loves to make friends and can be very nice, Although she gets annoyed at those who think that they are better of like to brag.
Other: Draws and skateboards
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Wow... I just had a bit of Déjà vu. I scrolled down and was surrounded by pikachu. *Shudders*

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 pm

I like pikachu =(

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akieko94 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 pm

Name: Thea Harman
Nick: Squeeze
Appearance: Thea has short white hair that stops at the nape of her neck. It is cute into a pixie style, short, pointy and going down. She had never grown out her hair longer than that. She light hazel eyes and caramel colored skin and wears a black and white jacket over her favorite blu, black and white T-shirt that says persona and a pair of black skinny jeans. She is all ways wearing her black converse.
Powers: Can shoot beams of white energy from her hands, fly, and the beams can become an extension of her hand.
Personality: Thea is kind and smart. She is a bit on the shy side and only wishes that she was home. At times she is a bit relunctant to use her powers, in fear that she will lose control. At other times she is quite stubborn.
Other: Likes to sing and write.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
(Final Fantasy 7

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") Copy Bunny and help him take over the world! Mwuhaha!

Akieko94
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Pikachu is okay... it's just that there was quite a lot of them. Sorry if I type strangely for a bit. I was just typing my blog and I use a bit of a different style there. Everything is all good so far, but I need to go for a while. I will start the IC once a couple more people join.

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Behold, butchered Aimee! *Notices the horrible gender ratio* Eek. Th-ere's another profile on my thread that may do... The first, Lewis Wells? Yeah, that one's a dude, I'm willing to play him.

Name: Aimee Wells
Name at birth: Aimee Wells
Alias(es): N/A
Title(s): N/A

Apperance:

Height: 5'1
Weight: 130 lbs
Skin color: An 8 on the Von Luschan scale.
Hair color: Strawberry blonde.
Hair style: It's straight, kept at neck's height if let loose. It's usually tied into a small ponytail with even bangs at the front reaching under her eyebrows.
Eye color: Hazel
Facial hair: N/A
Facial features: Generally medium-sized features, with a sharp nose, vaguely pointy ears, puffy cheeks and thin lips. Speaking of which, they usually have bright red lipstick on them.
Body build: Gynaeoid, particulary lean though.
Markings: None, but it'd be nice to mention she wears braces.

Clothing-
Head: N/A
Neck: A gold chain with a crucifix.
Torso: Pastel blue t-shirt.
Legs: Jeans
Shoes: Matching blue sneakers
Accesories: A white scarf.

Personality:

An iron fist with a silk glove. Aimee is firm, and a bit rough around the edges, though sophisticated. Fairly talkative, she understands the value of teamwork and makes for a nice administrator when it comes to that. On the other hand, she works nicely on her own as well, believing some things require solitude. Centered around work, her emotions are still present, and when overwhelming they'll affect her decisions greatly.

Abilities:

Electrokinesis: manipulation and control of electrical charges. The ability to generate them is also existing, but a lot more draining than just controlling an existing charge.

Absolute pitch: not a mutant power, it's the ability to reproduce and recognize any note without the use of equipment. It also includes knowing the pitch a common object has upon sounding.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:13 pm

alright!

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Name: Seishin Munesanzun
Nick:Sly
Appearance: At 5'11, 160, Sly's body is muscular and toned, lithe and sinewy.
His eyes are all black, even the whites on the average person are jet black. His hair is long and jet black down to the middle of his back. He usually wears Metal Studded Supras, with baggy jeans that sag, with the ankle clumped together inside of his shoe. He usually wears a V-Neck shirt that fits him perfectly, in white or black, with a beige leather jacket over it. Or a muscle shirt, same size, that shows off the tribal tattoos he has running across his upper body. He has one hearing, and a silver grill for his lower and upper teeth, with red diamonds.

Powers: Mental Skill. He has full control over his body, and all 100% of his brain, giving him access to psychic and physiological powers. He has extreme speed/strength and endurance, human needs don't come to him, as his body is 99% efficient in its actions. He's mastered telekinesis, and is working on gaining control over peoples minds. He can change emotions, but he cant do much more than that. He can manipulate gravity.

Personality: He's a thinker, spends most of his time in books. He doesn't get into much trouble, he's friendly. He usually has a few friends and a lot of associeates. He never gets angry, but is dangerous when he's asleep. His nightmares tend to affect the world around him so he usually sleeps in his own room to avoid hurting people.

Other: He plays guitar,raps,is a music addict, roller blades and is a chess master.
]

Carerra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Yay! IC is here: for-good-evil-t20913.html

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Name: Christopher Grenwall
Nick: The Whip, Chris, Rad
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... e.jpg?o=10
but with out the glasses
Powers: He can manipulate electricity. This means he can fly and create a whip out of it, Thus the Nickname, he can also travel though wires (He dosen't know this yet)
Personality: He is a friendly person and his classmates think he is cool
Other: He can beat-box, play the electric guitar, and can do tricks with a yo-yo
"Die? Didn't you know?...Spartans never die."
Kurt Spartan-051 said upon his death

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Name: Kane Jitzu
Nick: Jackal
Appearance:
Human form:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/F ... nime17.jpg
Half Form:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/neko ... catboy.jpg
Jackal Form:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/jack ... jackal.jpg
Powers: Shape Shifting
Personality: Quiet, he will usually keep to himself and he never gets worried about anything
Other: for some unknown reason he has black rings around his eyes no matter what his skin is pitch black there. His face is also pure white for some strange reason.It gives him a ghoul face since his skin is so pale which freaks allot of people out.
Last edited by smileythemask on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 pm

I'll start posting tomorrow, little busy right now, sorry.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:22 am

Alright. It looks as if everything is in order! Yay more people!

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jokerboyjon on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:03 pm

Name: Terry Tanner
Nick: Frost
Appearance: My Avatar
Powers: Creates and controls ice, and automatically heals from light flesh wounds.
Personality: We'll see in the roleplay
Other: We'll see in the roleplay

Jokerboyjon
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Name: Nate Grifson
Nick: Combo
Appearance:Image (Minus Claws)

Powers: He has the ability of Ability replication allowing him to copy and download abilties in this body and reproduce their effects. He has learned to reproduce Space-Time Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, and Matter Manipulation. He has also learned to reproudce the abilties of other people at the prison.

Personality: He is somewhat lazy at times and loves to drink alchohol. He is very reckless when uses his abilities and usually causes more harm than help. He has an anger managment problem and can easily get mad at people for simple reasons and takes what he needs to survive. He loves rap music or anything loud. He enjoys partying and dosen't care about what people think about him, last but not least he is somewhat peverted. He can be random at times and enjoys being mean.
Other: His Sister is in prison and parents are dead reason will be told later.
Last edited by Chulance on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Name: Ashiya
Nick: Ashi, Baby, Oceana, Blue
Appearance: Ashi is 5'6" with dark brown hair. She has bright blue piercing eyes and long eye lashes. She is full figured and tan. Ashi's hands are chained and cuffed, causing red marks around her wrists.
Powers: Ashi has the ability to make people think they feel or don't feel physical pain. It is all mental, but she is able to just look at a person and toy with their mind. Though the person feels physical pain, there is no real harm done to their body. Still, she is able to bring a grown man to their knees. Ashi is also able to shield herself and others from any kind of mental powers. Lastly, Ashi is able to stop time, however, she does not stop time of the whole world, she is able to stop that that is around her. For example, a bullet in front of her, or a car passing her.
Personality: Sometimes it depends on the situation and who she is with that affects her personality, however, Ashi is usually quite friendly. She is also very protective and possessive and can be extremely stubborn. She is a good person but sometimes can be sarcastic when she is hurt and come off the wrong way, however she does often try to feel what others are feeling. Ashi can sometimes shut off her feelings to stay...sane.
Other: Ashi likes to sing, and has a beautiful singing voice. She also used to participate in underground racing/drifting, until she was caught. Because when she was younger, Ashi was a gamer, she picked up strange hobbies like archery and fencing, though was never able to put them to use. Ashi also has a tattoo of strange markings/numbers on her left side. It is in blue, and the numbers represent deaths/birthdays/special dates etc...of people she has known...the tattoo seems ongoing...

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Name: Jack Ryson
Nick: Tank
Appearance: Jack is muscular, though not overly, is about 5'7" tall, and wears mainly solid black, tight clothes. His hair is dyed dark black, with a little of his natural blond showing, and his eyes are a striking green
Powers: He has armored skin to the point that a small explosion will leave him unharmed, but it degrades with rapid damage, then quickly regenerates itself. He can also control metal.
Personality: Jack, despite his appearances, is actually quite intelligent and emotional, but he can block them out, as he feels they hold him back from his true potential.
Other: Jack spent a lot of time studying martial arts as a child, and so he is good with counter-attacks and quick, heavy blows.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/New_Mombassa ... hp?act=idx - New Mombassa - A Forum Dedicated to Halo based roleplay. We would love to have you as part of our growing community. Time to bust some heads!

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!