Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

survive the zombies

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: survive the zombies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:38 am

June ran into the street only to be tackled to the ground by another person, she screamed in a mix between anger, frustration, fear and surprise. June punched the woman in the face a couple times before struggling to her feet, she began to run again, thats all she could do, run. And hope... but June doesnt believe in hope... but that didn't stop her just this once, she'd hope for someone to come save her... or for a weapon... either was fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Prane looked around seeing zombies everywhere. He then noticed his bike was built up so he took in a loud swallow and drove towards the end of the bridge. Zombies dived at him and Prane doged through them. One zombie was hanging on the steering wheel, driving Prane and the young boy to a parade of zombies. Prane socked the zombie in the mouth, knocking it to the ground and then lost contral of the bike. The bike spun out and hit a house. The bike flew and Prane grabbed the boy and fell to the ground with him. The bike landed safely but it was to far away. Prane quickly burst the window and took out his two guns. He fired at the zombies and the quickly climbed in. "Hurry, follow me!" Prane said firing all the zombies that were coming. "OK you look fine, their is no zombies. Im going to check the house and you climb in here and stay in this room! Try to cover up the window with something too." Prane said to the boy and the crept through the hallway. He then looked out the window seeing a girl being chased by zombies. "Oh good another survivor!" Prane said with glee and raced out the door. Prane felt braver now as he gleamed down at the zombies. He fired at the infected humans as they sprinted after him. "Yea come on you brainless things!" Prane shouted firing more and then reloading. "Come into the house!" he yelled at the girl and fired more bullets at the zombies behind her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathglobe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:41 am

June continued to run until she heard some gun shots, she looked up at some guy, she nodded and ran into the house, she ran into the kitchen and picked up a couple knifes, looking over their shiney blades happily, so hoping did help, she got someone to save her AND weapons, if it wernt for the zombies she'd actually think today was a pretty good day, she ran back to the still open door, a zombie had managed to slip past him, so with a less then sane smirk she jumped on one stabbing it in the face repeatedly, she got up and watched the guy that had saved her ready to return the favour.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Prane glanced over at the girl and grinned. "Why thank you!" he said running inside and slamming the door. "I don't think we will last long in here. My ride can hold three passengers. There is another boy across the room. If i can figure out how to lure my bike to the window without the zombies noticing then we are in luck." Prane reloaded the guns and handed one to the girl. "Ill trade you this gun for those two knives." Prane said searching through his pockets finding only 9 bullets. He looked at the two guns seeing their full ammunition. "hmm 40 + 40 + 9 = 89 bullets left.." Prane though to himself. "We can go to the police station, get ammunition and head to a place with food. Lots of food." Prane said cocking the gun and giving a quick sigh.

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:21 pm

June handed the... strange guy 2 knifes and took a gun, truth was she liked knifes more then guns but it wouldn't hurt to have one, she looked at the door to the other room for a moment, he sure was quiet, she shook her head "hold up," she said truning back to the guy "first off, do you have any idea just what the hell is going on? second, if your gonna drag me around town at least tell me your name, I'm June by the way," she said in her usual mono-tone.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Prane hoped he could postpone this but he took a deep breathe. "You gotta be kidding.. Im Prane a famous daredevil! Sad what people look at these days.." Prane took a slight shrug and put the two knives in his pockets. "These should come pretty handy." he thought to himself for several different reasons. Suddenly Prane remembered the boy and raced down the hall to check if he was OK..

(OK i think we have three people in this rp..... Everyone is accepted so for now on their will be a 2 day post time. IF you can post within 2 days then your infected.)

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:44 am

JOHN

"Get in here! Did anyone get you?"

GLORIA

"no."

JOHN

"Anyone follow you?"

GLORIA

"no"

JOHN

"Good."

Name: Gloria Elmswood
Job: Criminal
Description: basicly a girl John
Bio: She is a thief, and good at it too. She has only been arrested once, and was imprisoned 3 years before the invasion. She should have been imprisoned until she was 30 but she managed to have a knife with her in jail. Saw John looking out the window and ran to him. total zombie count = 10

Maxassin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:07 pm

June raised an eyebrow at Prane "never heard of you... but I guess thats because I don't like watching people to stupid stuff" she said with a shrug (shes very blunt about this type o' thing 8D) she watched him race down tha hall, she desided to wait by the door just in case.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 am

Prane ran into the room and looked at the two young ones. "Looks like you found another survivor! Good job.. uh... Sorry i never got your name." Prane said looking back across the hall. "We don't have much time though. Quickly lets go." He said running back to June. "We found another survivor, but my ride can only hold three.." Prane gleamed down at the ground knowing this was going to be a troublesome problem. "Not to mention how were going to get on the bike!"

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 am

"Go. The bike won't be able to hold us all, so you and that other girl should go." I said, thankful that they didn't recognise Gloria. "We have a few tricks up our sleeves. We are actually boyfriend and girlfriend, and used to do this military boot camp thing every year since we were 3."

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:24 am

Prane gave popped out eyes when he said, "We are boyfriend and girlfriend". Prane gave a small snicker and then shook his head. "You two are just kids I cant leave you behind!" Prane said looking out the window. "Give me proof you can stay safe."

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:40 am

JOHN

"Alright." And with my last shot I aimed the gun and shot a cm from his neck, hitting a zombie about 50 meters away in the eye. "FYI I'm John." ((I was wondering if one of you could recognise Gloria soon?))

GLORIA

"And my name is Gloria. Nice to meet you."

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Prane looked at the two kids and slowly nodded his head. "OK fine. If you two need anything just call me." Prane took out his cellphone and wrote down the number. He then went to the house phone they were in and picked it up. "..It's dead..." Prane said turning a little red. "OK well all I can do then is wish you all the best of luck!" Prane peeked out the window again and turned to June. "Im going to run for the bike and drive to the door. Make sure your ready OK?" Prane said glancing over at Gloria seeing a little suspicion in his mind.

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 pm

JOHN

"Don't worry Gloria" I whispered, my angle making it so the other girl couldn't read my lips "You weren't discovered."

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:43 pm

June looked at Gloria threw the corner of her eye, 'Have I seen her before?' she wondered, she was pondering this all threw the conversation, when Prane said he was gonna run for the bike she snapped back to reality, "you really are a deardevil" she murmured quietly, she sighed "ok but don't get yourself killed" she said seriously, she didn't want to be left alone with John and Gloria, there was something about them that she didn't like.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:06 am

JOHN

"Prane, wait. give me the number. I have a cell phone."

GLORIA

"If only there was a knife somewhere" I said to myself. "my hair keeps getting in my eyes."

((Giev deadlybob a chance. He has no Idea and he was really looking forward to being in this roleplay. He is my best mate in real life. I'll try to contact him.))

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 pm

((this roleplay is still open to anyone who wants to join.))

Prane nodded at June and then turned to John. "The number is 845-9450." Prane said looking back out the window. "wish me luck.." Prane said quietly but loud enough to be heard. Prane Quickly crashed out the window and ran to the bike. Zombies emerged and lunged at him as Prane took out his gun. WACK! A zombies lunged his body onto Prane causing them to slide on the road, right to the bike. Prane looked a little dizzy and the quickly kicked the zombie off. Prane got onto the bike, firing at other zombies and turned the keys. The bike started and Prane drove it to the door yelling at June, "JUMP QUICKLY!!!"

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:18 am

JOHN

"Here, have a knife, it will help you see."

GLORIA

"Thanks."

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:52 am

June nodded and jumped on the bike sliding her arms around Prane as she did so, she never liked fast things, EVER, so this was not gonna be fun, a zombie came right up to her about to bite her arm, she quickly stabbed it in the head... ahh~ that reduced the stress level, she then put her arm back around Pranes waist knife still in hand just incase.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:32 am

JOHN

I pushed Gloria out the door and handcuffed her to the bike.
"Go!! I'm not letting you die on me! Not now!"

GLORIA

"NO!!" I screamed. I saw John give the keys to the other girl. "Give me them!"

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!