Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

survive the zombies

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

survive the zombies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:39 am

It was a lonesome day.. Birds humming, people working, way of life usally goes. It was just then some idiotic mad scientist wanted to rule the world. THey made a formula that was suppose to be a knock out gas. He walked into his jet with an evil laugh and flew into the air dropping this so called knock out gas. Instead the people turned pale and then back to normal color. They looked human and all, but when they saw someone they ran to that person devouring them! They tell each other by smell. This is how the Infection began..

"Sir we got an odd report of killers." A rookie said to the captain who turned his chair to him. "What's so odd about that?" he question the rookie as he answered back saying, "They are biting and scratching people.." The rookie said wandering what the captain's reaction would be. The captain had a conufused look on his face and stood up. Just then a cop opened the police door and zombies roamed in killing or infecting them all. The captain pulled out his pistol and fired down some zombies. He then crawled out through a window and examined around the place seeing zombies and people runnign everywhere. "Holy crap.."

In a lonesome house their was a 14 year old boy sitting on the couch watching the TV. "Report! There is a sudden "zombie" news going o- *click*. The boy turned off the TV and walked outside seeing the people and zombies. The boy looked terrified as a zombie ran towards him. He ran inside with the zombie right behind him. He grabbed nearby toys and threw it down when he ran up the stairs. The zombie reached for his leg but sleeped on a toy car. The zombie stumbled down the stairs and landed on the wooden floor. The boy then closed the door and tossed his bedsheets out the window. HE tied the end to the bed and then climbed down examining the scene.

OOC- Hello hello! I wanted to play a zombie roleplay so i decided to make this

Openings:
The captain: Has best marksmanship/aim/dodging
The boy: Is a mastermind and is evil wanting the world to be infest be zombies. (If you choose the boy you have to explain why he is evil)
Other- (make your own char)

Character skeleton:
Name:
Bio: (optional)

Setting: This takes place in New york. You can say what building are near you.

Other: You can not start as a zombie. If you want to be a zombie you must get infected.

Mine:
Name: Prane Dismair
Job: Bike stuntman
Description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 9.jpg?o=67
Bio: Loves working with bikes and is professional at dodging with them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathglobe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: survive the zombies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:06 am

Name: June Yurichi
Job: collage student/waitress
Description: (Prefer picture) http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... l.jpg?o=59
Bio: (optional) (might edit later)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:46 am

mmk you are accepted

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mkkidd on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:20 am

Name: Toby Black
Job: College Student/ College Journalist
Description: Image I doodled this for fun. :)
Bio: N/A

Mkkidd
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:23 am

you! *points at Mkkidd* I know you! (well sorta)

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Ok your in and by the way, good drawing :P

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mkkidd on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 pm

haha! I know you to Gothcakes! kinda! for a breif Rp that I had to drop out of! it was moving so fast and I was so busy! like non stop posts everyday!
and thank you Deathglobe! I am hoping to become either some sort of artist or something fun. :)

Mkkidd
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:51 pm

This will also be the IC so if you want you can just start posting. Ill post mine later.

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittehbacon on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Name: Ralph Guspatchi
Job: local kebab shop owner
description: A little old man from Germany, he has thin white hair and a hunch, yet a warm smile
bio: ((stay tuned))

kittehbacon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:59 pm

((Can I join? Here's my skeleton))

Character skeleton:
Name: Azsura Miyoko
Job: International assassin (pretty puh-leese?)
Description:Image
Bio: When she was 15 she was taken from her family and put in an advanced millitary training program, H.W.T. (humanoid weapon testing), To quiet international politics that had too much of an uprising. Now she kills international terrorist leaders stationed in NYC. He weapons of choice are katanas, but if she MUST use a gun a desert eagle .50 will work for her just fine. She loves to slice and dice and she has a pretty fiery temper, she is also VERY flirtatious.
Good Things End with "Game Over", but Great Things "Retry".

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:14 am

characters/John%20Chu

Name: John Chu
Job: Student
Description: see link
Bio: link

"HELP!!!" I was on top of the Statue of Liberty's torch, screaming. I was out of ammo and zombies were climbing up after me. I had no choice. I had to get help or I would die. I couldn't breathe. I needed to get lower. I had no choice. I needed help now. I was losing consciousness.

Maxassin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadlybob on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:06 pm

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/characters/kad

name: jake
Job: swat trooper
bio: see link
Description: see link

"Home base, come in. My squad is dead and I need reinforcements, I repeat. My squad is dead and I need reinforcements. I am currently on top of the Empire State Building. Home Base? Home Base? Houstin, we have a problem."

deadlybob
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiron on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Name: Tiron
Job: Computer Enginer
Description: http://www.rudenessclothing.com/prodimages/Gye-Nyamephoto.gif
Bio: After graduating from collage Tiron has spent his time programing and hacking.

Tiron
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:27 am

Sorry i quit roleplaygateway for a long time but im back. The ic will now start and you can start posting. I will post tonight or tomorrow.

If you have a character you can have two. But it has to be the captain or the evil mastermind kid.

Prane was with his best friend, Jake. Jake Leaded Prane to the basement and showed him a huge blanket covering something. "Want to see what it is?" Asked Jake grinning an excited smile. Prane gave a grin too and nodded. "Shoot." Jake zoomed the cover off and revealed a brand new motorcycle. This just wasn't any normal motorcycle. No it was the newest one and it had horsepower so powerful and and was layered with metal armor. This bike was meant for stunts and daredevils. Jake gave a small laugh as Prane's eyes popped. "Wow Jake this is amazing!" He sat on the seat and turned the keys hearing a loud engine roaring. "Wow this doesn't purr like a kitten at all! THIS ROARS LIKE A LION!" Prane said chuckling as nearby zombies heard the booming noise. The ran to the basement and crashed on the door. Jake rolled his eyes and walked to the door. "Looks like some fans spotted you." he said with a sigh and opening the door. "Please Please let us have a little tim- WHAT THE HELL!?!" Jake shouted, his lungs seeming to burst as the zombies tumbled over him, leaving nothing but bones. They then ran towards Prane with hunger roars. Prane gaped his mouth with fear and then suddenly slammed on the pedal. The motorcycle zoomed by zombies knocking several of them over. The bike ran out the door and then Prane realized.. they were everywhere. He quickly continued, dodging through the zombies or knocking them over. "What the hell is going on?!" Prane shouted with tears baking in his eyes. His outside of his eyes turned awfully red and blue raced down his cheek dripping onto the road. Prane drove to a nearby police station and burst through the door. All the cops were dead but their was no zombies. Prane heard a noise over the radio and raced over to it seeing a radio. He snatched the radio stumbling his hands all over it. He quickly grabbed the communication device and pressed the button. "Hello!?! This is Prane Dismair the famous daredevil. I need help! People jsut killed my friend with teeth and claws. Help me please!" He said tears now bursting everywhere. He had absolute no clue he was talking to the general of swat. He just wanted help. He wanted to hope this was just a dream...

((im not sure if a police radio can contact the swat. If it doesnt im sorry i dont know much about cop stuff lol))

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 am

June woke up at the sound of screaming, it was late afternoon now and the normaly white room was a hazey blue, she got up and walked to the door, but before she could open it, it burst open. Her eye's widened and she stumbled backwards, the poeple that broke down her door looked like they were mauled by some kind of animal, their eye's cold and lifeless, she looked past them at the bodys of her friends. Most people would have cried seeing their friends in that state but June hadn't cried since she was 6 and she wasnt gonna start now. She was knocked from her thoughts as one of the mauled looking people ran at her, she dodged quickly and ran out of her dorm and ran down the hall jumping over bodys, only focusing on getting away from those people.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:47 pm

"HELP!!!!" I couldn't breathe. I needed help now. Not soon. Now. It wasn't coming. I felt myself collapse and fall off the torch. "HELP!!!!!!!!"

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Prane was near the statue of liberty when he peeked out the window seeing someone falling of the torch. Without hesitating Prane grabbed a large gun and a net placing the net on the gun. He took two UZMs with him and opened the door; quickly pounced on his bike. With lightening speed he shot off and zigzagged through the zombies heading to the Statue of Liberty. He aimed carefully and fired a net. The net came right under the boy's feet wrapping him around the base of the statue with his legs tied on it. Prane sighed in relief. "How lucky can one guy get! God was for sure in with me on that one." Prane said, seeing two cars slanted, making a ramp. He quickly drove through the ramp and flew in the air hitting a bridge. None of the zombies could get to the bridge with all the crashed cars blocking the ways in. The zombies slammed on the vehicles or tried jumping over them. Prane took of his black leather jacket and dove into the water swimming towards the boy. Kick by kick and stoke by stoke he finally made it. The boy probably took a hard hit from hitting the statue. He took out one of his guns and shot the rope untieing the boy free. Prane quickly grabbed him and placed him on the statue to check if he was still alive or infected...

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:24 pm

"Ughh, Wha?" Somehow I got roped, and was caught. Thank god for this stranger.

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Prane examined the man and took a sigh of relief. "Hey don't worry im going to get you to safety ok?" Prane said looking back over to the bridge. He swam to the bridge and fired his gun making small holes. After this Prane climbed on the holes with effort, falling several times. Finally he reached the top and he looked back at the boy. "Swim over here! I will help you up!" Prane yelled and then glanced to his bike. He picked up a nearby car roof and placed it in the water making a ram to climb. "Climb this and hop onto my bike!" Prane shouted to the boy and hopped onto the bike, turning the keys. The engine roared and Prane backed it up to the ramp waiting for the survivor.

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:04 am

I swam over. I was a really strong swimmer, so that helped. I then started to climb, still gasping for air. I made it to the bike quicker than the stranger because my hands were smaller and they could fit. I climbed onto the bike.

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!