Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A 'Tail' of Pirates

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: A 'Tail' of Pirates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwing on Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Terrel noted a few crewmembers sneaking peeks over the side, out to where the Raft had drifted closer. Definately a raft. It was still small and far away though, even his finer-tuned cat ears coudn't catch words being spoken or any other sound, for that matter. He shook his head, tail lashing as he set the spyglass back where he'd got it from. There were other things to be attended to.
(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Looking for something fun, epic, and literally fantastical? Come join up with
Xiwe - a Medieval Fantasy Adventure

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonwing
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:25 pm

Eden blinked several times starting at the man in the water. In all honesty she didn’t want to fight or jump him, just because the last human that she ate didn’t taste very well, in fact it was disgusting. The woman wrinkled her nose at the man and then glanced at the thing he called a ship in the background. “Ship?” She muttered softly looking over the large floating object before backing up on the raft slightly. Eden wasn’t just going to obey the man creature, but there was no reason to attack him. So instead the girl went to curl up on the center of the raft just watching the man, but she didn’t say anything. Instead she just waited to see what he would do. She didn’t bother giving him more of response, but heck if he wanted to take her somewhere he better give her a good reason to go or move her himself. Her blue eyes studied the man in the water before asking, “Why?”
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:15 pm

"WHY?!?!" moss asked in surprised confusion, "cause as you can see you are like us and the captain more then likely wants to recruit you to the crew" he looked at the woman, "if you don't come with me i will be forced to take you against your will" he said as he moved to climb aboard the raft.
Up from the sea, from underground
Down from the sky, they're all around
They will return: mankind will learn
New kinds of fear when they are here

~~ the Carol of the old ones
They will reclaim all in their name;
Hopes turn to black when they come back and
Madness will reign, terror and pain
Woes without end where they extend.

~~ the Carol of the old ones

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:42 pm

The girl blinked a few times at the man clearly not understanding what he meant. There was only the 6 of them there, and her four friends were definitely not like her. And what was a crew? Eden was about to say something Harry before she noticed the water man going to crawl on her raft. She snarled at him quickly running over and swatting at him with her clawed left hand, “No! You’re not allowed!! There isn’t enough room water man!” She could hear the others on the raft all huddling together behind her. It was up to Eden to protect them from this strange man and that large floating whatever you call it thing.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:40 am

Moss felt the claws sink into his flesh as he fell back into the water, it stung horribly but he got over the pain forcing it down he resurfaced and looked at the girl, she obviously was from some barbaric tribe somewhere judging by her speech. fine if she wanted to play the hard way so would he. he took one final look at the girl and transformed into a full shark, he dove down under the raft and hit the bottom edge opposite where the girl was standing forcing the raft up on edge, if i knock her into the water then i can deal with her on my terms instead of hers he thought

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:20 pm

Eden couldn’t help the grin when she struck the water man with her claws. Ha! So she had gotten him! But then- he turned into a shark! Her eyes went wide as she backed up on the raft just a bit looking at her companions, “Don’t worry I wont let him-“ Her voice stopped though when the raft started to tilt upwards. The girl yelped as she started to slide off the raft and into the water. With out thinking she instantly transformed into her full animal form and dug her claws into the wooden raft itself. Growling the now young adult tiger was leaning forward on the raft trying to make her weight force the shark to leave them alone. But, at the same time she could hear the raft starting to break a part. The animal turned her head looking at planks of wood breaking apart. In a manner of minutes the raft would be in pieces.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:45 pm

Moss continued to ram the bottom of the raft. he saw that it was breaking apart and bgan to hit the cord holding the raft together in an attmept to make them snap, i need to get her in the water and fast so we can get back to the ship he thought this girl better be worth the trouble other wise i want the pleasure of killing her

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Eden saw that the raft would be breaking up at any moment. She looked to her friends who were already jumping off the raft. Snarling she looked down through the planks of wood seeing the shark. Rather than wait for the raft to break apart the tiger pushed down on the raft and leapt off into the ocean water with a large splash. Quickly she paddled up to the surface looking for the shark.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:21 pm

Moss quickly swam to the girl and then swam laps around her waiting for her to tire from treding water then he would take her back with out hurt himself or her. if it took to long he would attack her and drive her to the ship but didn't want it to come to that.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Eden gasped as she continued to tread water while watching the shark. Her first instinct was to attack him, but then at the same time she would have no where to go after she killed him. That ship thing would be her and hopefully her friends only hope. Even though she hated to back down surrendering right now was better than drowning. So she shifted forms, a dark grotesque shimmer covered her body as the fur sunk back into her flesh as her legs descended more into the water. In a matter of seconds the once large five hundred pound, wet tiger that was treading water was a seventeen year old girl. She gasped again trying to stay above the water and not sink. Hopefully the water man understood that this was her way of surrendering to him.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:21 pm

accepting that the change would be his chance Moss change to his half form and offered a hand to the girl. he was gental and caring in his approach meaning no harm. it looked as though this form was not a great swimer as the other one was. he hoped he wouldnt have to save this one form drowning to.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:37 pm

Eden looked at the water man and then at his hand unsure for a moment, but then she reminded herself that he may be her only chance for survival. Reaching out the girl grabbed his hand and pulled herself to him though she didn't have a very pleased look on her face. The girl went to swim behind the man going to climb on his back. Heck if he said he was going to take her to the ship she refused to get dragged through the water like a rag doll. Plus if he turned into a shark again she would be away from his teeth.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Erika breathed out, "Another cat?" She muttered. Her eyes filled with dust from sweeping. She caghed and wiped her eyes. All her mind was set on was Lucas. Her soft eyes were close to tears, but she sucked up and looked at the tiger, catching her eyes, she smiled a hope-he-doesn't-tear-you-apart look. If he turned into a shark again, she'd prolly be done for.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:08 am

Moss switched to a half form, his skin rippling slightly but it was not felt his skin was a bit grayer and he was a stronger swimmer due to the webbed limbs. He swam for the ship and got back in a short while again he called for a line to be tossed, he hoped someone would hear him. this girl was a pain and after this better be grateful, after all she was about to be given a position on a ship of changers, like her. every where else they where shunned if they let it slip out of there human forms.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwing on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:46 am

Moss' call for a line, of course, was unheard. What with the crashing of waves against the side of the ship and also the sheer distance from the deck to the waterline, the half-shark may as well have just mouthed the words. But Terrel had been keeping a half an eye over the side, and called for a line to be tossed down to the two. He looked across the deck at his ramshackle crew. Cleaning, lazing. He glared across the deck. Punishments were going to increase in severity with rapid speed if people didn't get their act together, there were more important things than swabbing the decks! Still, as he got a few of the more...burly sailors to pull vasa and the unknown shifter aboard, he tried to concentrate on the present. Whoever it was was a shifter, but that didn't mean they got free passage into the crew; Nightshark wasn't a floating shelter, after all. He wanted people who could fight, people who could work hard - though he seemed to have largely failed in that endeavour - people who knew how to sail and people who could follow orders and know their place. Damnit he really wished he had a more intimidating animal form sometimes. If direct orders didn't whip this crew into shape, maybe intimidation would. Or a real whip.

Moonwing
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:56 am

Jinx followed Terrels orders and threw a rope over the edge to moss and the strange woman below, she waited for them to grab hold before throwing her weight against it pulling them up, she grinned at the chance to finally do some proper work in her half form and looked over at Terrel.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:23 am

Erika looked at Terrel and read his mood, as all members of the ship should be able to do. He looked mad and almost dissapointed. But about what? Suddenly a certian smell came across her nose. Rain. Heavy, she wasn't sure, but if it was, they were in for a heck of a night.

'Who's controlling the damn ship?' Erika thought. 'Do we have an anchor down?' She couldn't remember. All A.B.S; or able bodied sailors, should know how to steer a ship, but she'd never done that before and she didn't know if they had an anchor wieghed or not.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Moss shifted to full human as he was dragged on deck "heres your shifter captain" he said setting her on her feet "do you want me here or may i go check on Mary-Ann?" he asked out of respect for the captain. who seemed angry enough but he still didn't scare Moss who voted for him cause he new where to find good loot rather then cause he new how to fight.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:44 pm

"Gi' yer bloody backs inter it lads, or do yer want the Captain ter whip ya?" Mary-Ann yelled to the rest of the crew - she did naught want to see the skin cleaved from any of their bones if given lashings, and she glared at one of the lads lazing about.
"Jimmy yer best gi' yer ruddy hide inter gear before you end up in the clutches o' Davy Jones 'imself. the captain has daggers in 'is eyes and I dun wanna see yer gettin' the hell for it."
The palms of Mary-Anns hand rippled as they took on a tougher skin and, wrapping her hands around a thick rope, she slid down onto deck in time to see Moss asking to check on her. Scowling, Mary-An approached Moss and the captain.
"Do yer really think I be that delicate, Moss?! I may not be a bloody great white shark but that dun mean I aint capable of holdin' me own and not needin' bloody check ups! I don't see why the Captain aint tellin' yer this but - Im a measly member of this bloody good fer nothin crew, I hold no high position, I be no Master nor one who can give orders - and you of all people should know that as soon as yer get back on deck yer get back ter yer duties, yer don't go askin' to check on a petty member of the bloody crew who is perfectly capable of bein' fine!"
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwing on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:35 pm

"That'll be all" Terrel said at Mary-Ann's sudden outbreak. Well at least somebody here knew what it took to keep a ship going! Check up on her? He didn't need people who were all kindly or caring or bloody chivalrous! What he needed was people hwo knew how to keep a ship going the way he wanted it to go, and who coudl take care of themselves without a wet-nurse. He adressed the uncommanly gentlemanly half-shark "What are ye now, a bloody toff? If yer lookin fer a lady's attentions ye can wait till port, mate. Now off wi' ye!" With that he turned to look over the bedraggled shifter Moss had pulled up.

Moonwing
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!