Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult

Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult

a part of “Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

The dark occult has lingered through dark times and light. They hunger for more war, more destruction and they've finally found a good place to start. Be careful who you befriend

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun May 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Nice posts guys :)

To Crown: You can tag the characters that you write about, the box is at the bottom of the posting box. I've been tagging the characters for you, but I would like for you to tag them. It makes it easier to know who's being talked about in your post :) Thanks Crown!

Alright, I've returned!! Yay (oh my god I'm so happy to bed home LOL) I have homework to do, so once I get that all done, I'll be posting later tonight.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sun May 05, 2013 5:55 pm

My internet is super slow. Actually, its dial-up, so when I try to post a character, it won't let me. :/ I'll try to fix it but I can't give any promises.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun May 05, 2013 9:14 pm

No worries then :) I can keep tagging for you if that's the case. It's not a big deal, I just wasn't sure if you didn't know where the tag was or what not, or if you didn't know you could do that. Anyhow! Man! Dial-up?? That shits sooo old LOL!! Eh, it's all good.

I'll be back in a bit to post everyone! :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon May 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Ok! Sorry about the delay guys. I was sooo worn out yesterday from a very long weekend, but I'm much better now :) So I shall get a post up here shortly and we'll be on our way! :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed May 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Hola everyone :) So gimme till this weekend and I shall write up a post for this RP. I'll be posting as L'liya and if anyone needs any help with anything please let me know! I do realize that if there are any college students (or high school students too) that Finals are coming up (mine are next week) so!! No worries all. Good luck on Finals! :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat May 18, 2013 10:29 pm

So you'll be posting tomorrow then?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue May 21, 2013 1:06 am

apologies for the long wait, last week of school and then I'm all free!! :) Looking forward to the posts!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed May 22, 2013 9:12 pm

It's fine, I understand. Also you may want to message the others in case they don't check the OOC

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!