Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

teen parent school RP?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

teen parent school RP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:03 pm

would anyone be willing to do a RP about a school for teenage parents? I mean it could be a school that they just go to or a bourding school that helps them buy things for there children. This RP can be sorta a free willing RP. and to me that means there really is no specific plot to it that everyone just kinda writes what they want to as in what they want there life to be. say which kinda school you want it to be. also there can be married couples too. And boyfriend and girlfriends aswell as single moms and dads...yes dads. it would be nice to hae some single dads to since i encourage romance and i wouldnt like it if some guy who was married cheated on his teenage and pregnant wife for some other girl.
I'm always looking for a RP partner, so if you want to do a RP with me, shoot me a pm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: teen parent school RP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:26 pm

I would join a roleplay like this if you created one, but only if it was literate. I'm not trying to be rude to you on a public forum, just trying to help you out on here. More people will join your roleplays and think that you are a good writer if you use proper grammar. If you would like any help, feel free to PM me and I can correct posts for you before you post them or just give you mentoring tips.

So, if this will be a literate roleplay than I would be willing to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 pm

lol, sounds cool... theres acterly a teen mothers school by my house..... but it like a one year thing your only aloud to go for a year to understand how to care for the child then you have to go back to regular school.....unless they get pregnant again....((rolls eyes))

thought I'd share that....I might join idk thou....
Prison? no I can't go to prison? not for a cute little Bunny Rabbit!!!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:52 pm

I'd join! But alas, I'm learning first! There are a lot of pregnant people at my school right now, a lot of my friends! That was just random. :)

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:01 pm

@thunder i know my spelling was bad but i'm on my laptop and it dosen't have spell check so i couldn't really spell check it. Also i was kinda in a hurry to post this so that way i can make the OOC if people wanted to do the RP. but thank you for the offer.

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anna Molly on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:21 pm

I'd be interested as well.
I'm sorry young man,
I cannot be your friend.
I don't believe in a fairytale end.
I don't keep my head up all of the time.
I find it dull when my heart meets my mind.

Anna Molly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:40 pm

OK guys i made the OOC so heres the link to it

school-for-teenage-parents-ooc-t36557.html

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!