Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:30 pm

OOC <====(Click it, you know you want to join)

The water pelted the ground, quickly turning the dirt to mud. Lightening streaked across the sky as the truck pulled into the museum. Jump City's civilians were mainly indoors due to the storm, but one particular individual stood atop a building, watching the truck pull into the museum. The workers heaved a large item out of the back of the truck and proceeded to sit the large item onto a carrier. The lightening flashed yet again, coming so close to the delivery truck, but doing no harm. The figure continued to watch the men wheel the large egg looking item into the museum. After the men had disappeared into the museum, the figure vanished.

"All is set in place, now I must wait."

Three Days Later............

Derrick flipped away from the plasma gun's barrage of bullets. Training was so much fun to him and he often times felt the need to do so every other day. With a twist of his wrist, boulders emerged from the ground and surged towards the plasma guns, destroying them complete. Derrick let out a girlish giggle and proceeded to fly into the air, shooting green orbs of earth energy at the remaining plasma guns. The guns exploded upon coming in contact with the energy.

Derrick landed and smirked.

"Awesome," He said as he turned and looked out. He was atop Titan Tower and the view was simply amazing. If he wasn't mistaken, the old titans had made some improvments to the building, it now reached far deeper underground and was a bit bigger in size. He sat down on the edge of the big "T" and sighed. He was always the first one up, usually training, and he wondered what the other Titans dreamed about while they slept. He always dreamed of home and his mother and would awake in a cold sweat.

"I'm not ready," He said softly, "not yet."

Suddenly, loud music could be heard deeper into town. The museum was the center of attention. The Anthropologist responsible for finding the ancient artifact known as Omani's Egg, was celebrating. Music blared and the parade marched as the new exhibit was opening today. Derrick launched himself into the sky and flew until he was on top of the museum. He smile and looked down at all the excitement.

"Looks like fun," He said softly as he landed and blended in with the festivities. Little did he know that the artifact uncovered would bring such destruction to him and the planet earth.

Meanwhile deep in the underground chasm, Tiara was filing her nails with a nail file. She could hear the obstructing music and felt the need to destroy them all, but the sun was up. She could not simply venture out into the sunlight and risk her skin blistering as it had done the last time. She would have to wait until night fall before consuming her diet of blood and human flesh.

A wicked smile crossed her face as she continued to file her nails but looked around the hideout. The brotherhood of evil had been reconstructed, with a new leader, a new headmaster. None knew his true name, she simply called him Headmaster and nothing more, but his right hand man was the one of which she would enjoy toying with. He was what many called a computer geek. He could do things with mechinized parts that would blow the mind of the most prestige scientist. She licked her lips, just thinking about him and simply crossed her legs, awaiting night to fall.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Re: Teen Titans: Rise of Omani

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Damien being her “Rise with the sun” Self was up on top of the titan tower, meditating and stretching her muscles for the day ahead. Damien had promised to be up BEFORE 2:00 pm to train with her. Sometimes Damien wondered what I t was Adrian did all night that made her so tired. She sighed and shook her head and pushed back into her meditative state.

Adrian snick up on her sister wo was meditating peacefully…for now. She stalked quietly behind her and—was knocked on her ass.
“you need to be quieter” Damien said Adrian sighed
“I don’t see why you bother to train miss “imam ninja” Adrian complained but stood anyways.
“lets get to training!” Damien said cheerfully then attacked her twin.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:18 pm

The Headmaster of the Brotherhood of evil sits in a darkroom on a chair looking at many screams. All having views of different locations of Jump city. Watching, preparing, viewing any actions the Titans might pull in Jump city knowing what he's against. All the hidden cameras around Jump city was place there thanks to his right hand man. Almost if not all actions done by the Headmaster and his right hand man are done with out the Brotherhoods knowing. The head master as learn to not even truest his followers when it comes to his plans. Mindless followers, that's all what they are to the Headmaster.

The Headmaster waits, looking at the screaming with not even a smirk on his face. He then slightly looks to his right side where his right hand man is and says.

"We will need to test the Titans powers. Learn how well they can handle them self’s against a real fight. For now we will watch, but when the time's right. We'll send a small attack to just...Test my future powers."

Two teenagers both around the age of seventeen walk around town. One being a boy and the other being a girl.

"Come on brother, we need to find something to eat. I'm sick of eating in the tower I want to find something good...Maybe pizza!" The girl screams at the boy.

"Come on Mika, it's to early for pizza. Why don't we go back to the tower and make some eggs and bacon." The guy responding to the girl.

These two are your unlikely heroes. They are twins one being Tenchu the brother, and Mika the sister. They both have powers they use to help each other out in a fight making them a deadly foe. But when fighting alone they’re both can't fight as well. Tenchu having the power to clone, and Mika having the power to make others stronger these two can make a strong hero force...If only they had the brains to.

"I don't care for eggs and bacon! I want pizza!" Mika screams as she kicks Tenchu in the gut. Tenchu falls to the ground crying and saying "Alright...Pizza it is."
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Tessie yawned and sat up in bed. The sleep had finally worn off. She stretched and reached for her glasses. Rolling out of bed, she ambled over to the bathroom.
What to do, what to do, she thought. She’d been in Jump City for a week now, looking for work. So far, there was none. That was the way it was in all the big cities – Metropolis, Gotham, Keystone City, Center City, Coast City – no one was really hiring. Sure she got to do small jobs here and there, but they mostly involved petty things like ripping the roofs of banks and kicking cop cars. If she wanted anything fun, like pushing over a skyscraper, she had to do that herself. It was fun, but no one paid her for it. Back in the old days, there’d be plenty of creeps like Lex Luthor, the guys in Intergang, Deathstroke/Slade, and Brother Blood who’d pay big bucks for her services. That’s how Giganta earned her keep, so why couldn’t Tessie do it too? But all the old villains were dead or rotting in the highest security prisons in the world. Plus, there were no big heroes like the Superman, the Batman, or the Wonderwoman; and certainly no Justice League or resident Green Lanterns to really give the criminal gangs a need for someone to cause wanton destruction and chaos. In Jump City, the old Titans’ Tower was deserted, kept only as a monument to those who were long gone. Rumors of a new Teen Titans were only that; rumors. Tessie hadn’t seen any caped kids running around outside of Halloween.
As she dressed, Tessie considered just going on a rampage for the hell of it, again. All these tall buildings were just begging to be knocked down. That T shaped tower especially, Tessie just wanted to squeeze that damned thing until it crumpled up in a mess of steel beams and pulverized concrete and glass. Make the city watch as she destroyed the building that once housed their protectors. An evil grin slipped across her face.
No, she decided. I’ll just give it one more day. If I don’t find an employer by four this afternoon, then I’ll level Jump City. The downtown alone should keep me busy for two hours or so. Then maybe I could trash the harbor until sunset or something.
Tessie smiled at the thought, and headed downstairs for breakfast in the hotel lobby.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:25 pm

An alarm was going off, and the blanket covered lump on the couch yet to move. Minutes passed, the alarm stick going off, the lump moving slightly. "Shut up can't you!? I want to sleep.. " Silver knew that it was already well in the day but after a late night he just didn't wanna move. Though due to his lack of movement the alarm continued going off. "I said shut up!" He sat up quickly, grabbing the pillow and smacking away the alarm clock. His red eyes barely showed from under his eye lids, watching as the clock flew out the window. "Good finally some peace and qu...." His eyes grew wide, the clock flew out the frikin window. He quickly stood up and ran over to the window watching as it flew off into the water. " This is payback for sleeping on the couch isn't it.... Man.."

He collected up his blanket and pillow walking down the halls and back towards his room. "Never going to take an alarm clock with me when I decide to crash on the couch.." Throwing the stuff on his bed he grabbed a quick change of clothes going back out into the hall. His stomach already begging for food. "Does anyone want to grab a bite to eat?" He hollered down the hall, hoping someone was at least still here. "It's on me!" He waited a few moments, before scratching his head and walking back towards the entrance. "Guess I am going to get food alone."

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 am

The alarm caused Requiem to stir as well, he wasn't asleep just deep in thought in his room, though due to the basic abandonment of the tower currently the Alarm clock was as loud as a stamped of African elephants. His eyes opened blinking as he stood up from his sitting position. blinking his unhidden eyes as he picked up both clothes crossing them over his face in an X as he grabbed one of his sword's wasn't sure which though by the weight of it he was sure it was the broadsword as he placed it on his bed and grabbed his trench-coat instead of the vest he normally wore over his bare chest, he threw the trench coat zipping it up to three-quarters from the top as he lifted the sword and sliding it into the strap on his back as he walked out of his room.

The voice he heard, was Silver's; if he hazarded a guess as he heard something about food, and he was buying instantly the male's stomach launched at the idea as he called out in return. "Hey i'll join you!" after screaming out his answer he raced for the entrance to make sure he wasn't left behind. He craned his neck to the side listening, and soon enough once he heard the foot steps of the other he slowed to a walk and smiled some. "Hope you don't mind you'll have to help me alittle, i'm not sure if i'll be able to concentrate well enough to find my way around while hungry." He stated in a cheerful tone, being he didn't think to much of asking for help when his eyes were covered, then again he didn't have them covered unless going out. He wondered when he'd stop worrying about what the normal people thought of him. He doubted it be anytime soon as he let out an audible sigh and then rested his hands on the back of his head as he walked. "So any plans on what we're having..?"

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:31 am

The ceaseless echoes of music and laughter dance through the morning air, children's giggles and laughter blending with the parade music. Humans... She doesn't understand them. Their laughs and smiles, Amane couldn't fathom the basic idea of emotions. To her she couldn't feel them. Like a brick wall, she felt nothing. Not even a heart as they call it she couldn't feel... Love or hate was beyond her in some sense. For how could she feel something she doesn't even know?

Her heart? She doesn't know if she even has one.

Does she?

A soft sigh escaped from the young white haired child as she watched the festivities from a top one of the tall buildings. She never felt the need to associate with them and probably never will. She was an observer, nothing more, nothing else. And she intends on keeping it that way. Human's confused her too much to really bother anyway.

Why are they smiling?... She couldn't help but ponder as she stared at the smiling faces of the children along with their families. Family... That's another thing she couldn't understand. Even when the old man was alive, but... He was driven with grief, grief for the daughter that already perished years before. Wonder what he saw in her when he took her in? Frankly she had no idea... Hence why she remained with him until his death. To know... To quench her own curiosity, but even then she couldn't find the answer. She sighed yet again this time turning her attention to the museum. A small frown reached her face, was all that commotion because of something inside there?

Humans were such easily pleased creatures... It would be their destruction she just knew it! But neither would she lift a finger in helping them... They dug their own grave by their accord so, why should she help?

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:58 am

After only a few minutes Damien had Adrian pinned...again.
"You really need to work on your moves" Damien pointed out quietly
"I’m not a titan remember? i don’t NEED to protect the city, I just need to keep YOUR butt outta trouble and all I need for that is my powers" Adrian pointed out
“I don’t even understand why YOU want to be one of them! Its dangerous! And besides we have enough problems as it is. Just think, if you quit we could move to Ireland like you wanted….and we could find you some nice NORMAL friends…ones that aren’t liable to die on you randomly…wouldn’t that be nice?” Adrian asked as she struggled to get out of Damien’s grasp.
“I love what I do. I love saving people…I love being around people who know what the right thing to do is, and will do it like me, no matter what” Damien said and pushed more firmly on her twins shoulders.
“But why?? Why can’t we just be a NORMAL family!?” Adrian cried momentarily pausing her struggle.
“Because…we aren’t normal…and the titans are my family.” Damien said with a pained sigh
“Whatever” Adrian hissed out and with that she closed her eyes and sank into the roof of the building. So far she hadn’t used her powers but now she didn’t feel like playing around. Time to kick ass and show her twin what was REALLY going on under her calm mask.
Adrian materialized behind Damien slamming her foot into the center of Damien’s exposed back, then dived over her as she hit the ground. Damien rolled to the side as Adrian’s foot came down right were her head had been, her eyes wide. Adrian looked at Damien with pure fury, but it wasn’t directed at her, it was directed at herself. She wanted to be able to be normal for her sister, to protect her and be the family she needed but she couldn’t seem to fill the spot their parents had left.
Damien’s eyes hardened with determination.
It was a real fight now. No sparring. She new Adrian would never kill her, but beating her to a pulp was a possibility now.
Damien slowly drew her two Katana’s. Adrian pulled hers out as well coating them in her magic.
Neither moved for a good minute before they both attacked. As the blades hit, sparks flew, blow after blow. Damien caught Adrian in the chin with the edge of her blade and Adrian’s fist connected with Damien’s face.
Finally Damien and Adrian came to a draw, each having a blade on a vulnerable spot to the other, Adrian’s at Damien’s throat and Damien’s at Adrian’s heart.
“Truce” they both murmured and dropped their blades then dropped tot eh ground breathing heavily.
“I know…I know it’s hard….for you to see me fight with the Titans….but it makes me happy” Damien murmured. Adrian didn’t answer. Damien looked over to find Adrian completely out.
“I guess we’ll talk later….” Damien said quietly as she stood, took the blanket she had been meditating on and covered her twin, then went inside the tower to her room.
“no we won’t….” Adrian whispered back when her sister left as she sat up and looked at the sky.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hylian on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Soft snores emanated from Griffin's room.

He was sprawled on his bed with one leg hanging off. Most of his covers lay in a bunch on the floor, the corner of one blanket was all that had managed to cling to him through out the night; it was just barely covering his nether regions as he slept.

He awoke with a moan. He had a splitting headache and when he tried to sit up he noticed his back was killing him as well.

Last night, as usual Griffin had gone out to patrol. He had found a bunch of douches trying to rob a convenience store and he ended up getting in a brawl with them. At the time his adrenaline had managed to mask most of the pain he took while serving justice, but now he was feeling every blow in full.

Griffin reached out and grabbed an open beer can sitting on his nightstand and drained the little that was left, looking for anything to ease his pain. It wasn't enough but sadly it was the last of the six pack he had gotten as a reward for his heroics last night.

He grunted again as he pulled himself out of bed and lumbered over to his closet. He threw on a pair of boxers and then made his way out of his room and down towards the kitchens. After finding and drinking two or three more beers, dulling his senses, he decided to head up to the top of Titan Tower to get a look at the city and make sure it hadn't fallen into chaos as he slept.

The sight he found was quite a bit more pleasing: Adrian and Damien in the middle of a full blown catfight. He watched from the sidelines silently hoping that somehow they'd slice eachother's clothes off on mistake, and maybe wrestle a little... and accidentally kiss... he shook the ideas from his mind as the fight came to a hault. He smiled at the seemingly victorious Damien as she made her way back inside the Titan tower.

------

A red circle of light appeared in one of Jump City's abandoned alleyways. Out walked what appeared to be a young boy, wearing a brown trench coat. His black hair hung over his eyes and casted a shadow over his face. The portal disappeared behind him the moment he was through it.

It had been a long time since he had been in Jump City but he had heard news of a rare archaeological find. Of course he had always been in and out of museums and excavation sights keeping his ear to the ground, hoping he'd find some traces of his imprisoned father. He didn't think he'd find much here, he expected it to be just another meaningless artifact like all the others, but still he had to check.

All the same, Jump City was a fun place to be he supposed. Maybe he'd stick around a while and make a friend or two.

Truth is Rael knew very little of what his father was imprisoned in or how to release him, but he was determined to do so none the less.

Hylian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Silence befell the area as Leolle threw the now empty shell of a human whose soul he had consumed. A smirk crossed his face as he glared at the sky. He was so close to his father, he just knew it. In a flash he was on the move surging through forests and valleys until he came to Jump City. The prescence of his father was strong but he also felt the prescence of his sibling.

"I see," Leolle stated as he noticed the rather large T shaped building in the distance. Just as he arrived at the harbor, he noticed someone being thrown or seemingly falling into the harbor. Leolle tiled his head and sighed.

"Such a waste," Leolle stated as he decided to have a bit of fun with those responsible. Sceams could be heard as Leolle was seen by a bystander leaving the harbor, his eyes seemingly swirling with the souls of the gang members within. A smirk on his face as he noticed the witness and smiled. The man attempted to run but Leolle was far too fast for him. In an instand the man was pinned to the wall and his flesh ripped from his body, his cold dead carcus left for the police to find, in fact the harbor was a bloody mess of disfigured bodies.

Leolle vanished soon after, sure that his father was in Jump City but where?

A few hours passed and the police stumbled upon the scene. One of the officers regurgitated upon seeing such a site and had to leave. The harbor was closed off and an investigation began. The news channels blared the news but made sure not to interrupt the festivities at the museum.

"We have breaking news, a maniac is on the loose, all residence are asked to stay in their homes at night. Don't be alarmed the police have things under cnontrol. Please have fun at the celebration and take plenty of pictures. The harbor will be closed off until further notice. Thank you."

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Turning around, he smiled softly in greeting to Requiem. In his mind he was hoping that one of the girls would be joining but that just did not seem to be happening. At least he could enjoy the company of another while he walked towards the city which seemed to be unusually active today even from the tower. "I am thinking about pizza, but I guess I might crave something else by the time we get there." He said returning to the question presented to him. "Maybe even some of those crunchy shell tacos..."

His appetite did change quite tremendously before they even passed the first buildings in the city. His mind now set to sushi, or some other seafood like crab. A few times he could have sworn that a shadow would pass right in the corner of his eye. Then again it was a populated city, so it should be quite normal to barely catch a glimpse of anyone coming out of stores. But why did he feel like he was being watched by those shadows?

He paused, getting blinded by a sign reflecting the sunlight. The letters seemed unreadable but right under that it said Chinese restaurant. Curious as to what they had, he peeked in through the window. His eyes immediately lit up with joy, just on the table by the window there was foods that starting clawing at his stomach. He pressed his face against that glass in awe, the couples at either side of the table beginning to get freaked out. "Look Requiem! It all looks so great, even though its not the entire menu!" He reached into his pockets, digging around for his wallet and pulling out some cash. "You get the food, I am going to run to the corner store and grab some slushies!" He forced the cash into his hand and started off towards the next store. Anxious to get back in time to taste the new food fresh.

One wide eye opened, staring down the alleyway to his right. "Hello?" It was another shadow that he only caught a glimpse of. But why would anyone be in a simple alleyway? The figure was not coming out of the alley or even leaving the alley on the other side. He slightly coughed walking into the alleyway, "Hello? Are you still here? Do you need any help?" He slowly backed out, guessing that it was nothing. Choosing to continue his normal plans of going to the corner store.

When he finally exited the store, he looked down the street. Requiem had yet to get the food, since he was still not on the street. "Perfect, I get to get the food while its still hot!" He chuckled slightly picking up his pace, only slowing as he passed the alley. Again the shadow passed, forcing him to take a few steps backwards to look back inside the alley. "You don't need to be afraid, it's not like i am going to hurt you." He went ahead and entered the alley walking a ways into it. He still had plenty of time to get back to Requiem, but for now his curiosity was just too much.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Leolle had ventured close to the T shaped tower but had not entered far enough into its vacinity for it to activate its defense mechanisms. His eye caught Requiem and Silver as they were leaving the tower and a menacing smirk crossed his face. Each possessed such a delicious spectacle of a soul that Leolle couldn't resist the urge to consume them. He followed them, blending into the shadows, quite annoyed that Silver kept noticing him out of the corner of his eye, but Leolle did not worry he would use Silver's curiosity to his advantage.

Down an alleyway he went making sure Silver caught a gllmpse of him every so often just to peak his interest. It obviously worked as he watched Silver walk into the seemingly vacant alleyway.

"You don't need to be afraid, it's not like I am going to hurt you," Silver stated so confidently. Before the boy could move, Leolle had him by the throat holding him up, his feet dangling inches off the ground.

"Can't say the same to you," Leolle stated licking his lips as he observed the fit young man whose throat he grasped so tightly in his hand. "Scream for me." Leolle smashed Silver against the adjacent wall and pireced his side with his fingers. The wound gushed blood like a faucet and Leolle licked his blood covered fingers. As Silver attempted to stand, he was struck by a deadly kick to his stomach that sent him flying out of the ally, stricking the walls of a store.

Leolle exited the alley intent on consuming Silver's soul. He did not pay any attention to Requiem as he slowly approached his prey. Civillians screamed and ran away from the destruction caused by Leolle. He so enjoyed mortally wounding his prey and then stalking them until the could no longer run. A wicked smile spread across his face.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:31 am

Requiem had blinked as he was given the money as he walked into the Chinese restaurant, waiting his turn to buy something. Once it was his turn not really knowing what to buy, he lifted up one of the cloths using only one eye to read the menu. he ordered a few things to go as he leaned against the wall to await the food to be ready to leave. When the order was done he grabbed the bags and was walking out of the place, stopping as he took a whiff of the food his stomach growling loudly.

Then something hit him, a scent that didn't have anything to do with the food he had bought, it was metallic; it was blood then came the sound of someone slamming into a wall. He tilted his head to the side the sound soon faded as he growled. This was no time to act blind ripping the clothes from his eyes throwing them to the ground. His eyes first adjusted to the light as he shielded them with a hand, but once they had adjusted he looked to the scene, the screams and the people running away from where it took place. He moved forward pushing through several people running in the opposite direction as he cleared his way through them to see someone attacking Silver. He growled with anger to see whoever it was. He soon jumped in front of Silver, in between the attacker. "Hey leave my friend alone.." the statement coming out in a primal growl drawing his sword. His Ki was at an all time high even showing in a battle aura. He always got like this when a friend was hurt, and right now he was blinded by rage and he really didn't plan on letting his friend get hurt anymore.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:18 pm

"Interesting," Leolle stated as he looked Requiem up and down before he began to step forward. His slow speed meant that he was going to enjoy taking apart both Silver and Requiem. His nails extended as he continued to walk towards Requiem and Silver and before he could reach them he felt a pulse from the egg in the museum. Leolle stopped in his tracks and growled. He then felt the presence of his brother and turned around.

"You're too late, your friend is too far gone for you to save him, and you're a lucky one for now I must go, but I shall return soon." In a wisp of smoke he was gone. After a few moments passed, he appeared in front of his brother.

"Rael, did you feel that? We must go, I know where father is located. Quickly, we have not time to relax now, we must free him." With that said, Leolle turned on his heels and trudged onward towards the museum. He could have teleported but where was the fun in teleporting when you could have so much more fun watching people scurry away in fear. A smirk crossed his lips as he continued on, sure that his brother was behind him.

-------------------------------------------------
Lightening flashed across the sky but the festivities continued as the rain poured. Tents and umbrellas flung up in order to protect those who particpated in the exhibit grand oprning festival. Most had entered into the museum to view the ancient artifact but some still lingered on the dtreets enjoying the delicious food and nick-nacks available for purchase. Derrick smirked as he went around sampling everything he could get his hands on; a smile plastered on his face.

It didn't take long before he decided it time to enter into the museum and view the artifact with his own eyes. The display was beautiful and Derrick was taken in by the beautiful egg that secretly encased the worlds greatest threat. He was so tempted to touch it but if he would have been knocked unconscious. Instead, he pulled his tempting fingers back and felt a dark evil presence overwhelm the room. The other guests didn't feel it but he did. He wondered if the egg was responsible.

Afterwhile.........

Derrick had left the museum for it was growing dark and much of the crowd had dissipated, still something about the night's air worried him. He couldn't get the image of the egg out of his mind, it was as if something or someone was trying to forewarn him of an impending doom. Still, he had to get back to Titan Tower and access the problem there. From what his communicator watch showed, a stranger had appeared at their door and was injured.

As Derrick flew over Jump City, he continued to feel the awkward feeling he felt while he was in the museum. Still, he continued on until he landed on top of Titan Tower. Before the defense mechanisms could activate, he deactivated them by allowing the retinal scanner to scan his retina. The sentry guns took refuge in their containment units and the plasma guns and missiles did the same. He noticed Griffin sitting on top of the tower and shook his head.

"Well hello there womanizer," Derrick stated boldly as he looked out over the city.

----------------------------------------------
Tiara looked back at the Headmaster and his right hand man and could have spit on him. Sighing, she decided to take a walk as it was growing dark outside and she had become a bit hungry. She said nothing to the headmaster nor his pawn as she exited the lair and breathed in a bit of fresh air. The sun was still going down and the rays of the sun hit her with such intensity that she flew backwards hitting a tree.

"Ugh," she said as she stood up and stepped behind the tree, "damn sun."

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Another day, no job. Tessie sighed. There really wasn't anything to do here. She'd crawled all over the slum district, but found nothing but small-time riff-raff. Thier idea of a job involved standing by a street corner in a tight dress, or going down to Mexico to eat balloons filled with dope and cough them up again on the other side of the border. They really had no use for someone who could crush an armored personell carrier in the palm of their hand as though it were a soda can. Tessie considered just strolling through thier ghettos and barrios, kicking thier little cinderblock hovels away like so many anthills, and throwing thier shiny low riders all the way down to East LA. She leaned against a light pole. She considered going back to her hotel and checking her e-mail to see if anyone had responded to her Craigslist ad, but after so many days of an empty inbox, she didn't feel it was worth it. She decided to head down to the waterfront to watch the sun set.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:56 pm

"Just a few more feet," Lnyx uttered painfully to herself, her throat hurt to speak, but that didn't stop her from thinking aloud. Her throat, though, was the least of her problems for it seemed merely singed and intact. Her left arm, however, was a throbbing mess of both charred skin and gashes. She could smell her flesh turning sour, and the smell made her gag. It was almost too difficult to look at, looking at it seemed to make the pain so much worse than it was. Besides, she didn't need any help being so intolerant to pain. Her eyes watered a little, for she would never admit to crying, and the tears made a stinging sensation upon her cheeks, causing her to wince and pause in her walking, or rather hobbling.

As she stood for a moment, gathering herself for the next painful feet, and looked up at the enormous structure in front of her. "Titan's Tower..." she murmured, more in relief that she was almost there than in awe. Her crumpling legs beneath her torn and burnt pants quivered under her weight and stress of the situation, but she would not allow herself to fall. Not this close. Titan Tower seemed only about ten feet away, she could almost feel the relief. Though as she stood there, motionless, it almost seemed impossible to reach.

Lnyx stumbled forward, regaining her pursuit towards the seemingly unreachable door. She refused to think of what the possible defense system might be, or what it would do to her if she were to touch the building unannounced. It was a thought that would kill her hopes of aide, and everything she had been working for the past hour. No, she would not think of it. She refused to fall into hopelessness. If she would have, would she have made it this far? Would she have gone to seek help? It was on the whim of her poor sister, or rather what she assumed would be so. But oh, she could not think of that either. Could not think of the helplessness she had felt as they overcame her and her sister, as she let her sister fall. Could not think of the body, laying on the ground almost poetically, and yet with so much crude meaning. Could not think of how she left her there, on the ground, alone and dead. To help herself, HERSELF. "But there was nothing I could do...".

Lnyx closed her eyes as she stumbled up the few steps to the door, pushing the thoughts of her sister out and bracing herself for another possible attack. She never once thought until now that these people could be unreceptive, could turn her away. What if they became hostile and decided to fight her as well? But...they are supposed to be the good guys, right? "Stop thinking, stop. All this thinking does is hinder everything you've done and are trying to do. The last thing I need to be right now, is counter productive.", with these last words falling to herself, she raised herself to the door. With a sharp inhale, she began banging on the door.

"Hello! Hello! I am injured, I need medical assistance. You are supposed to be heroes, right? You have to have a med unit somewhere in this giant letter." she yelled as loud and collected as she could. The words ached her throat, feeling with every word as if she were tearing the inside.

"Please, please someone answer. Anyone, plea-" her words cut off into a ferocious cough, thus solidifying her belief that her throat was torn. Although it seemed fine enough from the outside, it began to feel unbearable on the inside. Her glazed over eyes starred blankly and longingly at the door, waiting to hear signs of movement. She knew that she could not stand here and scream forever, her throat would never allow it. Unfortunately for her arm, however, time was of the essence. Lnyx took a few steps back, scanning the building. She thought that she could possibly make out figures on the roof, but she could never be sure. They were but blobs, and could very much just be light refractions. She tried waving her arms, or rather her one good arm, but she was spent. Sinking to a sitting position on the steps of the building, Lynx let out a sigh and began to think out loud again, "I mean hey, at least I didn't get screwed over by a defensive system, at least it can't get much worse." But as she looked back down at her sad, little arm, that last comment seemed to become questionable.
Mow. :3

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Headmaster sits his chair not taking an eye away from it, but yet still noticing his surroundings. He has the screens all take up the scene where the Titan died with each TV screens showing a peace of it putting the all together showing the whole thing.

He looks to his right hand man saying "A Titan has died and a chance of obtaining his powers is no longer maintainable." with that he has the screens all showing different parts of the city. He notices one of the screens having two characters in it. One being a male and female both resembling each other...Such as...Twins. One of them makes more of him self and the other just standing there.

The headmaster takes his helmet off for a moment having his face hide in the darkness saying "Those two. They look like brother and sister...Frank, go capture them. With at least the one who can clone blood I can make my self more powerful, and if the girl has a power. Then that just makes it better."
With that the Headmasters right hand man leaves right away heading to Tenchu and Mika.

Tenchu swings a punch knocking out a random thug. After the thug falls to the ground Tenchu wipes away some blood close to his mouth with his thumb saying "You guys try to hurt my sister. And you pay for it!" All his sister does is sigh and says "After this can we go home? I'm still hungry." Tenchu looks at his sister real quick and says with a smirk tone "We'll be lucky enough to not get a cold from this rain, so I better finish this fast."

With that Tenchu and his clones rush the thugs with out his sister’s powers. The fight was fast, but the thugs put up a fight but stood no chance against Tenchu even with out his sister’s power. Tenchu got away with a bruise here and there, but the worst he got from is was a cut on his cheek. Nothing needing stitches, but was still a little deep.

Tenchu had his clones disappear and says to Mika "Alright, let's get out of here. I'm sick of standing in the rain with this cut." He laughs for a moment and sneezes.

He puts his head down and says "I know I was going to get a co-" Sneezes again before finishing his sentence. Tenchu and Mika both head to Titan tower in the rain.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:15 pm

The rain pelted the top of the tower completely soaking Derrick from head to toe, but he loved the rain and enjoyed flying in it. As he stood atop the tower, he could have sworn that he heard a voice. Looking over the edge of the T shaped building, he noticed a girl sitting on the steps of the building. A smile crossed Derrick's lips as he levitated a block over Lnyx's head in order to keep the rain from completely drenching her.

Silently he floated down until he stood in front of her.

"Umm, hi, I'm Derrick, may I ask who you are and what is going on?" He asked as he walked a little passed her to key in the entry code that caused the doors to slide open. He helped her up and pulled her slowly into the Tower.

"You don't look so well, here strip of your wet clothes and put on some warm ones." Derrick pointed to a changing room that mysterious had clothes ranging in size to fit anyone. He went into the kitchen while the girl changed and fixed her some soup, plus he had to start on dinner for the entire Titan squad, which was something he enjoyed doing. Being of alien origin didn't damper his culinary prowess.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Knightmare growled back, though as he said Silver was far to gone Knight bit his lip hard until blood flowed freely from it. It was true there was no way he was going to save Silver, but at least he was able to at least get in the way of what ever else his attacker was going to do to him. Once the person was gone he turned to Silver, unable to look for long he closed his eyes as he walked over bowing his head and, even though he didn't really believe in any type of religion to speak of he still respected the soul. "Riposi in pace" He said softly then picking up the male he turned his attention towards the Large T in the distance.

He arrived after running as fast as he could through the city, though he wasn't quite sure on what to do as he got inside quite quickly the rain had hit them pretty hard Knight was drenched completely as was silver. He moved to the elevator and straight up, he exited it as soon as he could and then noticing Derrick there he called out. "Hey We've..We've lost someone" he said his hair causing droplets all over the floor his hair now hanging in his face as he shook it some so he could see. "He was attacked while we were out..and I wasn't able to get to him in time.." he said scornfully about himself as he bowed his head. "I thought bringing him back here and giving him some sort of Hero's rite would be the best course of action.." was the last thing he said as he stood up and waited for the other to speak

(here's my long overdue post...sorry i've been sick and it's been getting worse i do hope this is okay)

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Lynx sighed heavily into the rain, coughing as she inhaled some of it afterwards. At least the rain would help wash away some of the dirt in her wounds, even if it wasn't great and it stung. Her eyes closed, and then the rain stopped. When she opened her eyes, she was surprised to find it was still raining, just not on her. She looked up, seeing a man floating slowly down toward her. "How ironic is this, my aide coming in an angelic entrance," she smiled weakly as she quietly spoke to herself.

He introduced himself and let her in. His name stuck in her mind, Derrick. "Um," she began to answer him, "Derrick, I need some bandages and iodine, and probably some rags to clean my arm up." He showed her to a changing room, and walked into another room. Luckily, she found all the supplies in the room that she needed in a first-aide box in a drawer. She quickly cleaned herself up and bandaged up her arm. She then proceeded to change into a loose fitting tank and some shorts she found in one of the lines of clothing.

She walked out of the closet, anxious to thank Derrick for the clothes and supplies. However, she instead found another man holding a third man who looked like he was gone. She quickly thought back to her sister and how she could not carry her out due to her arm, and her eyes began to water. Lynx walked up to him, "I'm sorry...for your friend."

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!