Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teenage Assassins(OOC and Profile)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Teenage Assassins(OOC and Profile)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:15 pm

"What cute girls", people would say, but what would they say if they had known the truth? These girls were kidnapped and are being trained to become great assassins. Word of this got around and another group was formed. A group of boys chosen to eliminate these girls, but what will happen if these boys meet their assignment and suddenly have feelings for the girl they have to kill? Will they kill them any way or save them?

Rules

1.No Godmodding
2.Keep it PG-13
3.No killing wothout permission

There will be four girls and four boys

Lead Girl: AHeartlessNobody is assigned to spudjohnson
Second in Command: NightLady
Girl one: Valor is assigned to Hughes
Girl two: ophelia04

Lead Boy: spudjohnson
Second in Command:
Boy one: Hughes
Boy two:

Girl Profile Skeleton

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Appeareance:
Other:

Boy Profile Skeleton

Name:
Assignment: (one of the girls)
Personality:
Bio:
Appeareance:
Other:

Heres my character

Name: Mia Hikari
Weapon: Pistol
Personality: Can have a bit of an attitude sometimes, especially toward people she doesn’t like, but is mostly very shy.
Bio: She was the first of the girls to become part of the group. When she was being kidnapped she watched her family die right in front of her. Now the only ones she trusts are the other girls. She is the lead girl and always helps the other girls whenever they need it.
Appearance:
Other: Has a locket around her neck that her parents gave her. She never takes it off.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Teenage Assassins(OOC and Profile)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:29 pm

Name:Kaen Yajuu
Weapon: Two Katar (in apparance picture) And 2 custom HK .45 caliber pistiols with box silencers.
Assignment: Mia Hikari
Personality:Quiet, but open with his friends and allies.
Bio: Kaen was trained from a very young age. He excelled in melee combat, and quickly rose from being a trainee to being a full fledged member of the organization. He hasn't had a target escape from him to date.
Appeareance:Image
Other: He is known to have a bit of a temper.
Last edited by ZenMon on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:07 am

Accepted, but are you the lead boy, second in command or just one of the normal ones?

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:38 am

Uhhh.....I'll be the Lead I guess.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:27 pm

Why, why WHY?!?!

Name: Totiz Netxil (Toe-tizz net-zil)
Weapon: Berrett 50 cal M140, but keeps a Desert Eagle for close combat.
Assignment: None yet....
Personality: Totiz is quiet, often feeling out of place in america. He's a cold killer, and has never once thought of the moral wrongs of killing for pay. To him, it's just more tribal warfare.
Bio: Totiz was a small child living in Rwanda during the Hutu genocide. He was a lucky survivor, one of the reasons he was taken and trained.
Appeareance: Totiz's skin is pitch black. He usually wears plain blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He has a lot of pircings (SP?), including a large nose ring like a Spanish bull might have, and tow or three rings on each ear. His eyes are a deep brown, his nose wide, and his lips big. It's not too hard to see him getting called n***** on the streets. Wears two armbands, inscribed on each is something in Russian he can't read. Has a few rings on each hand, none with gems.
Other: All his jewelry is Silver. For reasons he keeps to himself, he won't wear gold.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:18 pm

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:37 am

I'm gonna wait until I have a target to post IC, if that's alright.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:46 am

Kay, thats fine.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:07 pm

I hope this is to your liking. ^_^

Name: Nym
Weapon: Armour plated boots and two matching daggers
Personality: Nym is quiet most of the time, simply watching the other girls and following the orders given to her. She has a little knowledge behind her, and logical thinking always seemed to help in tight situations, but she doesn’t usually make an input until the last moment, unless she was asked of her opinion first. When agitated, she becomes a little snappy and when on a mission she’s as focused as a hawk when hunting.
Bio: She was abandoned as a newborn after being born into a poor family, only to be picked up by a bunch of homeless people where she was raised on the streets. At the tender age of 6, she was taken from those who had made themselves her family, and brought to be trained as an assassin. She found it hard to trust anyone at first, but soon grew attached to Mia, trusting her the most out of the group.
Appeareance: http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w306 ... enalee.jpg
Other: She is often found star gazing at night when she has nothing better to do.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:08 pm

Accepted, you can post if you like the IC link is somewhere above.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:24 pm

Good to see someone new joining the RP! Hope to see your post soon!

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Hey, I'm making Valor my assignment. I'm not gonna get picky and wait, you know?

Hughes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:52 pm

Okay, I'm going to start putting who's assigned to who one my first post so if anyone else joins they don't end up assigning theirselfs to someone who already has one.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Name: Theresa Reinsson
Weapon: Rifle, shotgun, and a hunting blade
Personality: A very Quiet and shy girl. She doesn't talk most of the time, she just execute what's the objective of the mission
Bio: She is the new girl to be part of the group. At the age of 7, she was kidnapped from the Reinsson family in England. The Reinsson Family was very powerful and influential but they didn't find their daughter. Theresa was the new rookie of the group, she excel in hand to hand combat, and is considered as one of the sharp shooter of the group. She trust the other members of the group and she really likes having her pet dog during her mission.
Appearance:
Other: Has a locket around her neck that her parents gave her, which contains the picture of her parents and the crest sign of their royal family She never takes it off.[/quote]

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:50 am

Hi I would like to join, but not how you would expect. I do not wish to be assassin, actually in a way kind of the opposite.

I want to make a character who is bored with killing, and has defected, and now works against the assassin guilds to help prolong the lives of the supposed victims, until he kills the person on his own terms, usually in odd, or accidental ways.

I can be a simple assassin if needed, if you need to be

Name: Peter Nirenberg (Assassin name-Blade)
Weapon: Single sleek katana, and one compact sniper rifle *(Means that he is able to construct and deconstruct a sniper rifle, that he can keep at his belt side, in a compact form.)
Assignment: All, but not the way you would expect
Personality: Funny, carefree and scheming
Bio: Peter was raised in a normal Jewish home, planning his future for great things, though usually have a creative outlook on life. Though his dreams were put into a set back when he turned 13, when his parents were murdered by Assassins. Other than looking for revenge he decided to join the assassin wanting to understand their kind better. Never picking up a gun before, something just clicked in his mind, having the ability to calculate, and plan his attacks. He was never though to be the most effective Assassin, most would say Peter, now named Blade, plays with his victims as a form of pleasure. Though as the years passed he became bored. Peter now looks to be a nuisance to the Assassin guilds, by prolonging the victims lives. He plays with assassins, usually trying to gain their trust, then either killing the assassin's or toying with them.
Appeareance: Peter's basic appearance is that he has Black hair, and green eyes, stands at 5'10. (Prosonia Peter ( when I write when using Peter, it means that means that he acting or being fake. While using Blade, He is all real, and is acting with intentions.)) Peter is dressed in loose denim slack, white tee under a blue plaid button up shirt. Thin squared glasses, and spiked hair. Keeps a thin Swiss-army knife, with a hidden switchblade. (Prosonia Blade) Dressed in a white hoodie, with thin symbolic black lines, with his hood pulled over his head at all times. Wears a Kevlar vest under his hoodie. Fingerless black gloves, and black shorts.
Other: Likes to breakup guns, when ever he can take it out of the users hand, then remove a main component to make the gun inoperable.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:55 am

Any spaces left?

Name:Alexis Ishii
Weapon:A katana
Personality:Short tempered,sometimes can be a little cold to people.
Bio:Alexis was born into a normal family.She had two other siblings and was the second child.Being the second child,she was often neglected by her parents as they only cared for the oldest and youngest of the three.She was then kidnapped and that changed her life.She ignored all about her family and couldn't care less about them.
Appearance:Image
Other:
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:44 am

Both are accepted

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:42 pm

This is still open, right?

Name: Vincent Gradie (Goes by Gradie)
Weapon: Switchblades, nails, hammers, whips, anything he can get his hands on.
Assignment: Theresa Reinsson
Personality: Bitter and pessimistic, he rarely shows any emotion other than anger. He is violent and hard to handle when angry.
Bio: His mother died when he was young, and his father was abusive. Being the youngest, and the only one still left at home, he was often abused. He decided to do something, and moved in with his brother. His brother made him work hard to stay, doing chores, and paying rent. Eventually, he got sick of it and started living on the streets.
Appeareance:
Other: ...
Last edited by Bleakshow on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:47 pm

((Yes, your accepted, and there are two girls without an assassinment, pick one of them and ask if they want to be your assaassinment.))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Alright. I guess I'll do ophelia's. She was here before.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!