Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teeth

Teeth

a part of “Teeth”, a fictional universe by WindsOfWhimsy.

A rogue werewolf changes the lives of four teenagers and the pack that takes them in. (( Closed ))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teeth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Teeth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 pm

lol . . . you should go for a wolf pic for now and change it later. And lol thanks. It's of this actor, Alex Pettyfer. He's so fucking hot and I swear he can appear any age. One minute he'll look twenty five and the next he'll look seventeen. Ahh the beauty of Hollywood . . . Anyway yeah she'd probably be up for it. Seeing as she could get a chance to be someone a little less antagonistic then August lol . . . btw, loved what you did with the taking away all of his "adult like things." Good going there. August's reaction to that was pretty good too.
-Stella

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:13 pm

thanks, Stells

I posted a very rough start to Dan (well, Anti-Dan) I'll keep adding to it as more character's -the pack and the rogue, mainly- get added.
So, yeah, make sure to look at it, cause he's just a bit important and whatnot
Ciao,
Whimsy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:34 pm

RPG's being retarded and not letting me respond to your message but yea i'll join. i never get y everybody only wants 2 b chicks....i mean i'm a chick in real life y b 1 during an RP? So yeah i'm up 4 being 1 of the guys.....which should i do? the other male bitten or 1 of the pack members? ur choice whimsy

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 pm

I'm putting this in a new post, since I can
CONstellaTIONS
you just made my life :)
Eva is flipping stupendous

And SaintAndSinner
Hmm.... I'd love to see you play a bitten.
And I seriously suck at playing guys characters, so I generally avoid them.
Last edited by WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 pm

hehe thank you. I take pride in that. She is pretty bitchin' . . . A psycho . . . The complete opposite of Jagger but hey, keeps things interesting

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Okay this should be interesting ....

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Probably doesn't really matter, but I went in and changed the wolf picture for Broden's bio, so that it showed more of the color.

PS: The rogue sounds absolutely devious XD but in a good way

PSS: And if by the time you want to get this RP started and if you don't have enough people I could always double as a guy member of the pack too :D. I just like to play girls when I have the chance (which is rare cause they go fast) but I'm pretty good with guys too... I think...... I just can't wait for this RP to get started XP! Alright... I'm gonna go now... again...

MioMio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 pm

I made my guy. Riley. I think he's pretty sick. I made him kind of a sociapath .... but not like a sadist. there's a difference

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:18 am

Bleh...
And thanks Mio, I'll keep that in mind, since I'll bet you a...something-or-other that we're going to need a male character

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

SaintAndSinner I love Riley! He just seems really real . . . you know like with all his ambitions. It just seems realistic. Also, if we're still looking for people I could recruit some people. Or maybe we could try asking some of pack members from Changed if we still have spots to fill

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Hmm...
I'd love to see different people in here, just to spice it up a bit
Also, I'm going to keep working on Dan and Hope's profile probably until we start actually RP-ing, especially cause I have something plotted for Hope

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Hmph, I guess you're right. It'd be nice. But we're still having a little bit of trouble filling spots. Two potential bitten were rejected . . . One of which I understood the reason for but not so much the blonde chick whose name escapes me. Unless of course she didn't fit some kind of criteria that I missed

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:45 pm

The 'blonde chick', Mitzi, is on hold, just so I can straighten a few things out, but I'm sure that will clear up quickly enough, since I'm just waiting for a PM.

Also, I just spent around an hour working on Hope's profile...I wasn't expecting it to take so long...

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 am

All these reservations expiring is annoying me. If people want to reserve a spot, they should make the character in the next twenty four hours

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Um... can I reserve the spot for the other... other wolf... in the pack? I'll get to making him immediately, but I just wanted to reserve in case :P
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

breemee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LisaLuLu on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:17 pm

For some reason i can't figure out how to reply to the message, but she was suposed to be a bitten.
We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.

LisaLuLu
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Sorry I was gone yesterday, guys
I went to see Cirque Du Soleil, which was FLIPPING AMAZING

Also, I was thinking about getting rid of the alpha female spot, just because of the whole (non-romantic-ish) relationship thing between Dan and Eva
I dunno
Input?

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Well I could see something going on with Eva and Dan . . . But it would also be interesting if he already had a mate . . . Hmmm . . .idk

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 pm

I just don't think Dan would really be able to find a mate, because of everything that happened with Eva.
Plus, I'm sick of waiting to start
It's driving me insane

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Eh agreed. Yeah you're probably right. We should just get started. Besides, this will make things a little more different then Changed. Keep things interested.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!