Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The God Slayers

Terra: The World of The God Slayers

a part of “The God Slayers”, a fictional universe by Roxxy.

The human race has vanished, the Four Great Gods have disappeared, and now the Fallen have risen again to finish what they started 1000 years ago. (No longer accepting RPers.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The God Slayers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Terra: The World of The God Slayers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:56 pm

In order to better keep track of where the characters are at all times, I've started making this map to provide a visual aid. You'll notice it's pretty blank right now, but as we progress through the story it will be filled in. If there's any town, city, dungeon, forest, etc. that you'd like to have marked on the map, let me know.

Last edited by SeraphicStar on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dream team!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Yes, I lose Pokemon battles all the time...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Terra: The World of The God Slayers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:45 am

May the dwarf capital be included?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Sure. I thought the Dwarf Capital was Anidon but if it's not, tell me what it's called and where it would lie.

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:35 am

well I don't really care about a name I only didn't knew it was called Anidon I really am looking a bit stupid now but never mind it's solved then
Edit: Doesn't the description say Anidon is the land?

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:34 pm

OOH OOH!!! *raises hand impatiently* PICK MEEE!!! *stands and clears his throat*

Arnorga (uh-nor-guh) The land of the Harpies. Named by the shifters that chose to become birds. Preferably somewhere forested. Because The mystery kid and Urthwhyte will be heading there once his ankle heals.

Then...

Gostmil (should sound like it's spelled) A small city with maybe 20 people. Urthwhyte's main dwelling. just slap that anywhere in the Mideastern area.

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:32 pm

You got it! ^_^ The map has been updated.

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:21 pm

*dances about happily.* I'm sure that I could think of all sorts of things to benefit my char. but I think it would be courteous to wait... hmm decisions decisions...

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 am

Could a dungeon named the wailing chambers be included in the map on the far north.

A shrine far in the north away from most only the most dedicated and worthy can enter the high location of the one chambered shrine dedicated to Lin. No one has reached it in years and it's currently deserted but still the small point roofed and grey colored building rises above the stone that shares it color proudly. It contains one large chamber filled with symbols and mysteries, map's and records no one has ever been capable of decoding any inscriptions as the severe cold makes it impossible to remain there longer than a day or frees to dead.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:42 pm

There you go. Map's updated. ^_^

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:40 pm

For anyone who cares, the map's been updated once again. ^_^;

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudewithfood on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Actually SeraphicStar, I'm pretty sure we do care whether or not the map is updated, well at least I do!
I like a visual representation of the world we're RPing in and the map looks pretty amazing.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

dudewithfood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudewithfood on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 pm

SeraphicStar, could you add the city of Herroldom onto the map please?
It's located Northwest of Gostmil, and it's on the coast.

dudewithfood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Sho' thang, dudewithfood.

Okay, so it no longer lets me edit my original post so let's just consider this to be the official map posting until further notice. Anyways, it's been updated...

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:20 pm

You don't have to, but Tathar Calmcacil (THe Hidden Islands in Elvish) are directly east of the compass symbol 'S'. It is the home of my second Character, and are shrouded in magical fog and pillar like boulders. Only lost travelers or God guided adventurers have found it.

Also, the only camping site for the Feral and Nomads, the Shelvareth. It is between Anorga and Gostmil, in that brown area without the texture.
It is the only known site where Feral Elves other Wandering races come together. It looks a lot like a temporary settlement, with tents and such, a place of refuge for travelers. It boasts one of the oddest markets in the world, as it has collections from every race.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudewithfood on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:28 pm

I think that perhaps Andion should have some cities near it as trade partners, I assume the dwarvish city has a strong economy.
So maybe if we have one in that green space to Andion's left, near the coast and another directly Northeast of it (in the green as well). This could give our party of travelers some places to stay and/or support existing plots.

Anyone got any names and races they'd like to use for these cities?

dudewithfood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:35 am

Since the story mostly takes part in Anidon, why don't we say the birth place of our characters to make things more easier.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxxy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:55 am

Escuiyt is placed perfectly. It is the former kingdom of Escut, instead of being taken over by Elves or Dwarves, a large clan of Shifters took it over.

Roslyn actually comes from the North yet the center. So if you'd like, between 4 and 5 and in the center of the water. The Kingdom of Triat is now known as Triosha.

To the South Still on the main island but a little lower then 2 would be the former Kingdom of Saviesa, Selvisea. It's southern most boarder is of course, the sea.

And lastly, The Kingdom of Forca is to the East, above and to the right of 1.Forestiana.
Slantie

Roxxy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:42 am

Okay! The new official map posting is...Ta-dah!

Btw, Joker - Sorry about not updating the map when you mentioned it back in October but I somehow missed that comment. So I added the camp you mentioned. I just wanted to check with you on the other location to the east of the "S" compass marker...Did you mean you wanted it in the middle of the ocean? I'm making this on Paint Program (lol) so I just wanna be sure before I can't take it back, hehe.

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Yes sir! The islands that my second character are on are extremely secretive. They are also extremely small, and are protected by a barrier that makes travelers go different directions.
But yea they are directly east of the S for South.

And maybe that massive green patch with nothing in it is too dangerous to make a city or settlement it. i'm just throwing out ideas.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxxy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:38 pm

POST!!!! DX<

Roxxy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!