Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Terror Island

Terror Island

a part of “Terror Island”, a fictional universe by FatalPersona.

Terror Island was once a fun happy place, filled with fun outgoing people. But one day it was destroyed by mutant creatures. Once you and your friends decide to go...will you survive on the island? (No more spots available!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Terror Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Terror Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FatalPersona on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Terror Island"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
LOL 8D
I am crazy! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FatalPersona
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Terror Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm

can i reserve a female character?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angel51897
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FatalPersona on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:48 am

Yes you can

FatalPersona
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LinneatheInsomniac on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:16 am

Hi guys! 8D I joined, it that okay? C:
"People don't hate because they don't understand. Well, it's partially that. They don't understand because they don't have the whole story. They hate because they refuse to learn the full story."

LinneatheInsomniac
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FatalPersona on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Lol yea that is okay XD

FatalPersona
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LinneatheInsomniac on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Okay, sweet! Are we just waiting for some more people then? :P

LinneatheInsomniac
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FatalPersona on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Yes :D We need three more people to start, unless you guys want to go ahead and start it?

FatalPersona
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey I created a character. I hope you like him :)

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FatalPersona on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Ok thanks! :D

FatalPersona
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LinneatheInsomniac on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:47 pm

FreeRunner wrote:Hey I created a character. I hope you like him :)

He sounds like a superhero 8D

LinneatheInsomniac
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm

hey, im gonna post up my bio later,

whats the reason for this group to go to this island?
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FatalPersona on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:07 pm

jericho193 wrote:hey, im gonna post up my bio later,

whats the reason for this group to go to this island?

Okay so you are going to make a character??? Do you want me to reserve you a part? :)
Oh and the reason is that they just have an awesome thought to go to this island to see if the crazy mutant creatures are still there and stuff...

FatalPersona
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead Eye on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Could you reserve me a male character, probably for tomorrow.

Dead Eye
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FatalPersona on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Dead Eye wrote:Could you reserve me a male character, probably for tomorrow.

Yes, I can reserve it for you right now! :)

FatalPersona
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:58 am

haha yeah why not

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 am

May I reserve a female character? I'll have her up by tomorrow at the latest.
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:03 pm

So when are we planning on starting? this looks fun :D

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FatalPersona on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Bani wrote:May I reserve a female character? I'll have her up by tomorrow at the latest.

Yeah, I will reserve you one ;)
And we will start when everyone has their characters up, because we already have enough people. We just need the people that have their characters reserved to post their characters so we can start. :) Try to post them up soon guys.

FatalPersona
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead Eye on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Ok done, if there's anything wrong please please tell me. =P

Dead Eye
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LinneatheInsomniac on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Guy guys guys hurry and get your characters in! :D I'm shaking in anticipation! 8D

LinneatheInsomniac
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!