Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thirteen: C.L.O.U.D Falls

TH13TEEN: C.L.O.U.D Falls

a part of “Thirteen: C.L.O.U.D Falls”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

Assassins...sent to kill one of their own. But the problem: He's the best there is...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thirteen: C.L.O.U.D Falls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] TH13TEEN: C.L.O.U.D Falls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:48 pm

So all we need are The Stallion, The Giant and The Hunter. And while I do so hate projectile weapons I would be willing to run The Stallion. I have a few ideas. If that's needed that is...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:06 pm

roleplay/the-thir13en/ I found an older version of this one...one year old exactly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:22 am

So, all we need left is the Wolf, the Stallion, the Hunter, and the Giant. If any of you want to play multiples, go ahead. And if you can find anyone wanting to RP, let them know please. :3
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:59 am

...I asked if I could be The Wolf.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Oh, sorry Notso, i must have overlooked that. Sure, and in the future, if i don't reply, just submit a character. I'll respond to that quicker. Sorry. Go ahead, then we only have three left :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I'll toss together a bio for the Stallion in a few. That leaves two. Giant and Hunter.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 am

Alrighty. It's no problem. I'll do that in the future.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 pm

And then there was one. Also, you spelled my name wrong >=( "Moxize" xD

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Sorry :x. Okay, i'm going to start this tomorrow sometime after work (4 pm) and if the Hunter isn't taken by then, we're just going to say that he was at the NYC Cloud base when it blew up, and is now dead.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:36 pm

i can take the hunter if you want..
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 pm

I poted! Get yo intros up, biznitches! :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:35 pm

posted, lol.
Hope it's not too bad. o u o ;;
Gonna be off for tonight, see y'all laters~
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RARhythmBeat on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 am

Holy crap I go away and 4 posts is up >:O strted without me.

RARhythmBeat
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:12 am

Wow, seems like I have a wee bit of catching up to do hm?

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:12 am

Have fun with your post! :P

O.o

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 am

Hmm, just need to find out a nice little way to have fun with my post. Then I can go at it. =P

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KRMalana on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:27 am

I know it might be too late but I was wondering if the Hunter character is still available? (me friend NotSoHeartless is trying to drag me into this and figured it would be fun but I saw the post that someone else offered to play him?)

KRMalana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:46 am

Pretty sure it's been filled, sorry.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 am

Jade is doubled as the hunter, sorry.

On another note, posted!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Alright, i was going to wait until more posted, but I kinda want to answer you Shadows. I'm intrigued on your characters attachment to the Twins.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!