Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thirteen: C.L.O.U.D Falls

TH13TEEN: C.L.O.U.D Falls

a part of “Thirteen: C.L.O.U.D Falls”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

Assassins...sent to kill one of their own. But the problem: He's the best there is...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thirteen: C.L.O.U.D Falls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] TH13TEEN: C.L.O.U.D Falls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Thirteen: C.L.O.U.D Falls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] TH13TEEN: C.L.O.U.D Falls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:11 am

can i reserve the reaper?
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:35 am

Yep

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:39 am

Oh! Can I reserve the Black Mamba?

Which of the thirteen was the traitor? > . >
Just wanted to know.

EDIT:
Nevermind about the traitor.
Last edited by OverworkedWarden on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:57 am

Can I reserve the samurai

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 am

I want the Jackal..=( Poo. Black Mamba already got called...

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:44 am

Haha, I could always change to the Silent One if you really want the Black Mamba.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Aww... I was going to reserve that...

Fine. If it isn't reserved, I'd like to reserve The Silent One.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Okay, sorry guys, i was away moist of the day, and i work tonight until 930. So, until then, nothing will be updated. However, this is the reseve list right now:

Noxize - The Jackal
OverworkedWarden - The Black Mamba
TheSilverProject - The Silent One
jadedragon66 - The Reaper

As for you JustQuit, yes, you have the spot of Samurai. I'll update t tonight after work. Thanks everyone, bring your friends! Oh, and there really can be more than one traitor. My Twins are the main traitors who will blow up the base in NYC, but others can join them later, as they extend the offer to all the TH13TEEN.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 pm

My char will probably join them, but at the least start out loyal to Cloud.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:58 pm

w00t I got the dude I wanted...now to make a bio...

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 pm

FINISHED! You've just gotta Poisonous young women. :P

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 pm

And The Jackyl rises. A loyalist to Cloud. Gonna be fun standing against the traitors...

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:26 pm

It'll be a year until all of the spots are filled.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 pm

I could make The Ranger, if it is needed.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Please do Shadow! Invite others, or Silver's words will come true! D':

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 pm

I am a prophetic young woman. :P

*FEAR ME!*

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:03 am

Alright, on it. And sorry for being slow, had to run for my other house.

Edit: And done.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:38 am

Hey, wondering if 'The Wolf' is still open. I'll gladly take it if it is. Was introduced to this RP via Noxize.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RARhythmBeat on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:47 am

Can I reserve the gunman?

RARhythmBeat
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!