Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy ((IC))

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Academy ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:37 pm

Roy always wanting to be the showoff and try to prove that he was the fastest dashed up to the cages and picked a couple up. The pixies looked at him in terror. Roy almost felt bad for the little things but did as he was told. It was apparant that Frank was his superior here.

"Uhhmm Frank what do you do here?" Roy just looked at him waiting for a response thinking that this man must be a teacher or at least something along those lines.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rambert
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeky Namiko on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 pm

James, before frank could answer, idiotically slurred, "Frank's the grounds keeper, man, heee like, salts the sidewalk and shit. We have a fucking brutal band though, have you heard this guy play guitar? Fuck the groundskeeping man he's too brutal." He turned to frank, "You're too brutal for all this sidewalk salting shit, man".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheeky Namiko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetrious on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Frank looked at James evenly. "You're right," he said. "I'm far too brutal to dump salt on sidewalks. The only place I keep salt is in my first-aid kit."

He leaned close to Roy and Tlye and whispered conspiratorially, "I keep the sidewalks clear with the salty tears of faeries."
Last edited by Demetrious on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are.
--William Tecumseh Sherman

"I still have thirteen ships. As long as I am alive, the enemies will never gain the Western Sea."
--Admiral Yi Soon-Shin, shortly before destroying 300 enemy warships

Demetrious
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Roy looked back and forth at James and Frank with a you can't be serious look on his face. The guy didn't even look brutal he just looked like another normal guy to Roy. "Haha groundskeeper and in a band huh? Quite an interesting choice of work there." Roy then thought to himself "...This guy is probably a total loser and he uses pixie tears? What the hell is up with that. And that James fellow is probably a spazzoid...great." Roy only smiled at them both hopeing they didn't have some ability to read minds. "well could I see this band play sometime then? I love that kind of music. Also I pobably could have done without knowing you make pixies cry to salt the sidewalk." Roy laughed slightly but was kind of disturbed.

Rambert
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetrious on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:00 pm

"Well," Frank said, "James here could tell you when... we play. As for the pixie tears..." he gazed off into the distance. "Well, you've heard them talk about how your hamburger was once a pretty cow before it was lunch, but did you ever apply that to a magic academy? You know about the dragon we keep for the magical animal husbandry classes, but did you ever wonder... what they eat?"

"ANYWAY," he said, his gaze snapping back to earth, "let's get these little buggers squared away." Frank took off for the storage building, leading the way with swift, silent strides.

Demetrious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeky Namiko on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:04 pm

"Our band plays most Saturdays in the Dopey Owl, man, you should come. But only if you have a fake Id, man, otherwise you've got to be 21. But get the fake Id man, there are lots of girls there..." James proceeded to go on about the girls at the bar for an inordinate amount of time, sometimes pausing awkwardly. You get the feeling that he might be just a little bit high on acid or something.
Eventually he seems to have forgotten what he was talking about and goes into the back of the pimp-mobile and shuts the doors.

Cheeky Namiko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Roy blinked rapidly at what Frank had just said with a puzzled look on his face. "Ahh whatever." Roy shrugged to himself.The only thing that Roy understood from James is the location where the band played and that he needed a fake id. James was seemed like he was being really trippy. Roy knew where the storage shed was seeing it earlier as he was running laps. Roy was quickly there and stood tapping his foot on the grass. "You may be brutal but your pretty slow you know that?" Roy set the cages down on the ground next to him and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. It must have been locked but Roy let his anger get the better of him and he started to kick the door. "Open up you stupid piece of shit!" He eventually stopped and looked back at Frank who was still making his way over. "Could you hurry up and open this damn thing?"

Rambert
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetrious on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:09 pm

"Don't got ta sweat the fake ID's, you know," Frank said. "This campus is so swarmed with pretty-boy vampires that are 300 and only look 15 that they just don't bother sorting them anymore."

He reached the door to the shed and contemplated it. "Don't worry, boys," he said. "I understand locks." Frank deposited the two cages on the ground and walked around to one side of the building, and with an impressively high jump, managed to catch the lip of a second-story windowsill. He hoisted himself inside with fluid grace.

A few seconds later, the door to the storage building opened, revealing Frank standing against the deep shadows of the interior.

"Come on in," he said.
Last edited by Demetrious on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demetrious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 pm

He had been standing there listening to them all talk without even bothering to look at them, though as Frank set off for the storage he grabbed a couple of the cages and followed on. He was happy that Roy didn't accuse him of lieing, he doubted he'd of made up an intricate lie that could convince, or confuse him, as he walked along he payed no attention to anything around him, instead he walked without a word, still thinking to himself, and wondering why the "pimpmobile" was able to go so fast and stop so precisely, it was clearly to do with magic, or something that a human would dismiss as nonsense, because they wouldn't understand it. When he stopped staring off into space he noticed the bloodied sleeve had fallen into clear view as he was walking, he put down one of the cages, and swiftly ripped the sleeve off, screwing it up into a ball and throwing it into the grass, then quickly wiping the smeared blood off his arm. Picking up the cage he asked "So, what's up with the Pimpmobile, how's it speed along so fast and stop so accurately? Pixie tears fuel it too?" He put on a childish grin as he said that, making a pretty rubbish joke, even by his standards.

"And how many girls are there at this bar?" A playful smirk followed this, as he thought that maybe the idea of going to where they played was a good one.
Last edited by Tyle Kalrian on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'Any idiot can handle a crisis - it's this day-to-day living that wears you out.' - Anton Chekhov

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetrious on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 pm

"The pimpmobile merely is," Frank stated cryptically. "It has no fixed dimensions; it's existence is a hole in reality created in the same fashion that the suction of the drain creates the whirlpool in your bathtub. In the van's case, the suction is the vacuum created by a totally bitching guitar solo about to be. Know how the sea rushes out of the harbor right before a tidal wave? Like that."

He snapped his fingers in the air and vanished into the gloom of the storehouse, where huge and twisted shapes loomed, reaching up towards the tall ceiling. "Women? There are many women at that bar. Not every young witch got a full-ride scholarship, you know. They had to find a job..."

Demetrious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Walking in Tyle dropped one of the pixies, "So, can I keep one?" He was poking the pixie with a finger as he said this, finding it to be a funny being. As Frank talked about the large number of girls at the place, a playful grin grew on his face, "Well looks like you're gonna have another "pretty boy vampire" there then. Think Roy's a bit to young though, best if he doesn't start hitting the drinks till he's a bit older ya know." He turned around and walked toward the exit with the other caged pixie, still poking it, wondering if it could talk.

"So can these things talk or what? Hello in there... pixie thing?" He wasn't hoping for much, just a murmur, but he got nothing, the pixie was as quiet as ever.

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rambert on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Roy watched at what Frank did simply amazed at the height with which he jumped. When the door was open Roy stared blankly at Frank. He soon came to his senses and picked up the cages he had sat down earlier. Roy then followed Frank into the room looking around at everything that was in the shed. He looked back towards Tlye and James. "So the girls there are they pretty? If so I think we should go check it out eh Tlye." Roy chuckled slightly to himself knowing full well what both of them were thinking.

Rambert
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetrious on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Frank grinned savagely, his wild eyes bright white in the gloom. "Sure," he said. "We always stock far more then we need. They're so... fragile, yes? So easily shattered, like fine china, if fine china could sob." He giggled, hoisting pixie cage after pixie cage on top of a towering stack of them. A few of the new pixies cried out in despair, while the ones at the bottom just stared at their companion in Tyle's hands with blank looks of longing. "Always picking up more; the students in the labs really should be more careful."

"As for the girls," Frank said, looking at Roy, "well, you've seen how the witches here dress. They consider that low standard to be a challenge."
Last edited by Demetrious on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demetrious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeky Namiko on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 pm

James jerked slightly all of a sudden, as if waking up. "Oh yeah, the pixies can talk. They're dangerous and you shouldn't play with them", he said. "They're all playin' possum on you hoping you'll think they're cute and set them free, they're poisonous though. Nasty little guys."

"Roy, the girls are definitely pretty. At least, they are after I show up", James says with a wink and a lewd pelvic gesture.

Cheeky Namiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:46 pm

"Poisonous eh?" He hadn't payed much attention to James, and barely had a clue as to what he was talking about, he was still poking the pixie as he started to walk off towards the school. "Guess I'll see you guys on saturday." He yelled at them, finding the idea of going to watch them play stupid, but there being loads of girls there had made him change his mind immediately.

As he got to his room he opened the door and found a small, empty table to place the pixie on. "I wonder what they eat..." he thought to himself, as he sat on his bed looking out into the corridor, he began to wonder whether there were lessons in this school or not, all he'd done since he'd got there was wonder around and converse with people, it seemed to him like this was really just a place to keep the paranormal separate from the normal. He went back to poking the pixie, wondering why, if it was ment to talk so much, it hadn't said a word yet.

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetrious on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 pm

(if you want the pixie to talk, I"ll just go ahead and play the pixie. We can treat it as a shared NPC.)

"HEY IDIOT!" the pixie suddenly screeched. "I'M FUCKING STARVING IN HERE. Got some cheerios? DAMN." The little fey creature suddenly started pulling at it's hair in abject terror, kneeling on the floor of the cramped cage and weeping.

"Ohgodohgod I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I... you saved me from him! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO!" The pixie hugged her knees to herself and began rocking back and forth. "Please... I'm so hungry..."

Demetrious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:08 pm

( lol, cheerios XD btw if ya don't wanna i'm fine with playing it, just tired tonight, still if ya do, feel free to :P )

As the pixie yelled at him a strange look came over his face, as if a wall had just spat a brick at him. "Cheerios? Really?" He pulled out the bag from under his bed searching through it, he hadn't brought much, but he found a bag of crisps, opening them he dropped a couple into the cage. "Cheese and onion crisps okay?" He was smirking now, finding the fey creature to be a weird, but funny thing.

"So, do pixies got a name? Or is it one of those things where if ya tell me your real name i can control you for some reason? I never quite worked out what that was about... seems odd to me." He was quite curious about the pixie, but he was cautious, the poison part of what James had said didn't scare him, but it could cause a load of trouble if it got loose.

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelhar on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:17 pm

((JEEZ YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!! I'm gone for a few hours and theres like... 20 new posts!!! @____@;;;;; *eyes go on fire*))

Belle blinked, and then looked to Aster, "I'll be right back..." she murmured, when in truth, she wasn't going to be coming back for a while. At least, she didn't expect to. Her footsteps were quiet in the hallways, as she passed by windows that had many trees. They often waved to her, or did something silly, like sneaking in one of their branches through the small cracks in the windows, and occasionally, they would just sit there. Belle thought that maybe they were just sleeping, or didn't feel like noticing her at the moment, and simply shrugged it off.

Her arm was still bleeding a little, but not as much as before, which was a good thing considering that it usually took a week for it to recover. "Jeez....... why was I born with this stupid seal......" she mumbled, looking down to the ground, ".....even though I can't control my powers that well when it is broken.... it doesn't mean I have to go through this pain whenever I overdose!" Belle glared at the ground, and cursed under her breathe, before stopping at a window and looking out.

She began to wonder where Tyle was, and why he was cutting himself earlier. And, strangely at that, there was a faint smell of vampire blood in the air, which made her nose wrinkle.
NVM! I am back from the dead.... hopefully. : P

angelhar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demetrious on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:20 pm

(okay, sure, I can handle the pixie.)

The little pixie snatched desperately at the cheerios, taking one in both hands and nibbling at it like a squirrel might. "My name is Dulcina," she said with a pout. "Why were you poking me, hoping I'd do a trick? Or do you just like touching the bodies of defenseless women?" The pixie looked like she was going to cry again.

Demetrious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:33 pm

"Ouch... you got me.. seriously I'm emotionally naked over here.." He laughed, finding the creature rude but hilarious. "And why can't you do a trick? What are you? Some sort of backwards pixie? Most creatures like you can at least do backflips.. all you do is.. well.. yell at me." He had a friendly grin on his face, hoping to not have a pixie crying for the rest of the night.

"Oh, by the way you might wanna try and get some rest, I prefer to go to sleep without pixies crying in the background." He had been searching through his bag, and surprisingly enough there were cheerios in there, so he dropped a few more into the cage, and turned off the light, closing the door at the same time. Afterwards he catapulted himself onto his bed, almost breaking it, and ending up falling asleep within seconds, being dead tired from having almost no sleep last night.

( It's a pain me being in london XD i end up going to bed like.. 5 hrs before you guys :P i bes off to bed)

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!