Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy ((IC))

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Academy ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:54 pm

((Oh my, it's been a long time since I've posted... I'm sorry, didn't have internet access for the longest time. -.-' Hope no one minds if I try and make a return.))

Miyuki ventured out of her room for the first time in what seemed like years. She had a lot of studying to do, she was to be initiated as a full witch when she went home for a visit. She wandered through the corridors, down stairs and out the doors. The cool air felt wonderful against her cheeks. Taking a few deep breaths she turned and re-entered the academy.

Once inside she continued to wander the halls, until she came upon the kitchen. She grabbed a bag of popcorn, she placed it in the microwave pressing the timer. When it was done she took it to a bench in the hall way, she sat on the bench throwing a piece of popcorn into her mouth. She threw out her senses to scan the hallways for other people. But when she tried she didn't sense any thing, it didn't feel as though there was no one around, but as though she couldnt use her magick. She let out a soft sigh figuring it was just mental exhaustion. "Too much studying." She mumbled to herself.
\m/ Count your fucking blessings, cause I'm counting every lie. So clap your hands to the sound, of every first born dying now. Watch the rivers flow tih blood, death will stand where life once stood. Close your eyes, and pray for plagues. \m/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alexia..
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Aster really did laugh at this last comment. "Really? I hadn't noticed. I thought it was completely normal for vampires and werewolves and all sorts of mythical fairy tale creatures to go to the same school." The sarcasm in his voice was almost palpable. This entire place had shook the foundations of this world to the core. "Heck, I even got hit by lightning and got some weird power. I'd definitely say this place was odd."
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurenai Kasei on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Akira's nose wrinkled a little in annoyance. "No need for sarcasm. But that wasn't quite what I meant. This is school is strange because of the structure, not because of the students residing in it." A sigh escaped her lips soon after, and on her next inhale she could smell the scent of a girl somewhere nearby. Her nose wrinkled. 'Witch, yuck.' The thought crossed her mind without much venom to it. Her 'parents' hated witches, so if they knew that they were going to be here too, why the hell'd they send -her- here?

A quiet snort escaped her lips and she moved to lean back against the wall, only... the wall wasn't there anymore. She let out an indignant squeak as she fell through the doorway that had appeared and landed on the ground with a quiet groan. "Ow... That kinda hurt," she mumbled to herself, forgetting the other boy for a moment to tilt her head back so she could glare at whoever had opened the door. No one was there, but three gold numbers were engraved clearly in a plate that hung on the door. 418. Akira's eye twitched faintly. "Found my room," she mumbled, scowling.

Kurenai Kasei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neeko on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:11 am

(Lol.. Umm.. I just came across this today, and was thinking about joining, but I totally got lost. T.T, a lil help, ples?)

Neeko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Leongard on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 am

Devin'tus made his way through this particular "Academy" as it had been suggested to him by members of his family. Often he would ponder about the situation, for it would be dire from his particular standpoint. The reason being, that no school would appoint him, obviously, if he were to attack someone in a human's school out of hunger. His eyes narrowed as he peered into windows and rooms, curious as to what he would discover in this place. Everything he had been told about the school were only trivial and comments. Nothing told to him gave him any hints of what it looked like, what the teachers were like, or what the students were like. It was obvious that he was to find out, and that, as they say, is that.
Let's roleplay. Whenever. However.
"You are who you choose to be." "When life has you down, take a look around!"

Drake Leongard
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!