Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The accusation game!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: The accusation game!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:10 pm

That was just a stunt double letting the dogs out. You're such a loser for falling for the double... unless it was you who set it up in the first place!
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Hoodie on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 pm

It sure sounds like somebody is setting up a big conspiracy...Rann...
I was formed in the shadows, in the void faster than light. Sheathed in darkness, the world expands, and I feel at home in a mystical place. When I close my eyes, and the void envelops me, I can fly, I can breathe in water and vacuum, I can change my shape and go anywhere I please, anytime I want. No information escapes me, for there was none to fall away in the first place; there is only peace.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black Hoodie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess silver on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:53 am

I accuse CIka of making a really good cake

Princess silver
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby facadepapergirl on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:58 am

I accuse Princess Silver of calling me an otter!

facadepapergirl
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:07 am

I accuse you of being an otter!

Dynamite
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rixo on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:34 pm

I accuse you of calling someone else an otter.

... Come to think of it, are those really crimes at all ...?

Rixo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson Caskett on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:48 pm

It's a crime to otters.
And I accuse you, Rixo, of impersonating an otter.
"Do you have any idea how many people have sat across that table confess their sins to me? What makes you think you’re any different? Any smarter? You’ve only been in this room for one hour. But this room… This room has been my life. My home. And I will not let you sit there and let you lie to me in my own home." Detective Kate Beckett

Crimson Caskett
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MolecularMachine on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:10 pm

And I accuse you of being the infamous Otter King in disguise, having committed many crimes against humanity including but not limited to producing hundreds of gifs that distract our workers, thus lowering the GDP by a significant amount.

MolecularMachine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:24 pm

I accuse you of smelling like prune juice.
Is now King of Biscayne on RPNation.

TCoS
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson Caskett on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:49 pm

MolecularMachine wrote:And I accuse you of being the infamous Otter King in disguise

Drat! The humans are learning!

But I accuse you of TCoS, of murdering 150 Otters in Norway.

Crimson Caskett
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Czarinity on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:11 pm

I accuse you Crimson of guilt by association. I know you were with TCoS in Norway slaughtering those poor Otters.
"There are a lot of things about me that aren't what you thought but if you love me you have to love all the things about me." Jennifer Grey - Dirty Dancing

Czarinity
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!