Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The accusation game!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: The accusation game!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 pm

YOU stole the cookies from the cookie jar!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:27 am

You....you...are a silly freak! You stole my tedybear,I can't sleep, you monster. You must go to prison!!! :))))))))))))))))))
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kokonoe on Fri May 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Disco didn't die. Kathrin killed it. :D
I am Kokonoe... of the funk (Nch nch nch nch Koko of the funk!)... ಠ_ಠ

Kokonoe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:17 am

why couldn't you leave that guy alone, Kokonoe! Did you really have to kidnap him?
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 pm

RacoonMoon() stole the cookies! He even LOOKS the part of the thief!

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:05 am

How can you blame him?? Maybe you are a thief!! Yup, I know you are, admit it!! Shame! I thought I could trust you...

:)))
"You can not simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." ~ Albert Einstein.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:47 am

Oh I think we all know who did it...

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 pm

-coughcoughcoughdeallodiditcoughcoughcough-

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon-chan on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 pm

You stole my computer give it back T^T

Moon-chan
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWanderer on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Sir, I think you've pilfered my annotated copy of A Streetcar Named Desire. Please return it or I shall be forced to cut your heart out with this very blunt spoon.
So spoke the wanderer,
mindful of hardships,
of fierce slaughters
and the downfall of kinsmen:

Wyrd bið ful aræd.

TheWanderer
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 am

Well, The Wanderer, you murdered my cat.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PtahWithin on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Your had your cat murder my pet bird!

PtahWithin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 pm

You ordered your bird to pull my cat's eye out!

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ademaris on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 am

That cat clawed my eyes out last week!

Ademaris
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:14 am

You deserved it for staring lustfully at other people!

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Mr. Afterman, you stand accused of stealing six golden bars from the bank of England!

Until those five golden bars are returned you will be chased by every force available in the name of the Law!

I am not fooling around here, please do return those four golden bars you stole or the police guardians of the Lwa will have to take action. Three golden bars are a significant part of the national wealth and represent an investment.

In the wrong hands the two golden bars in question could fetch quite a price and therefor the Low must take action before that can happen.

This is your final warning return that golden bar! In the name of the Lue, return it!

Very well... I accuse you of NOT stealing golden bars from the Bank of England, that is a serious crime indeed! How dare you allow them to keep golden bars from the public! you silly twisted boy you!

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:56 pm

I keep nothing regarding England from the public, should I know anything about the politics of England. Seeing as I am not English, however, it is impossible for me to know the goings on in English parliament and banking, so I cannot reveal secrets I do not know.

You, however, now stand accused of libel, my good sir.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliseCeri on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:35 pm

well you burned a slytherin scarf in the park!
Elise x

EliseCeri
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClumsyCalamity on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 am

You abducted all the gingerbread men and held them for random!

ClumsyCalamity
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:25 am

ClumsyCalamity let the dogs out. I saw the whole thing. //shot for really old reference

Dynamite
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!