Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Artificial Age

The Artificial Age

a part of “The Artificial Age”, a fictional universe by OmegaSyndrome.

After a disease that wiped out most living things on Earth, civilization repaired itself by creating sanitary domes. Because of the shortage of life, a lab called CyberX released a series of very human-like androids. Welcome to the year 3010.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Artificial Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Artificial Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nomadiac on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 am

I'm sorry...I need to leave this RP. I'm working as GM of another one, and I'm going to have to dedicate all my attention to that.
- NOMAD -

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nomadiac
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentAnthem on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 pm

i accidentally posted in Earth instead of Selenite. sorry guys! :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentAnthem
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentAnthem on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:56 pm

I've noticed that the rate of posting has gone down...A LOT. That's not good. Please remember rule number 9:

Please post at least once per week. We are not asking a lot because we, too, have lives outside of this game. If you can't do that...don't join. If you have to be absent for a week or so, PM us and we'll give you an "excused" absense. If you abandon this without notice, you will be removed.

Just keep this in mind and all will be well. :D

Thanks!

SilentAnthem
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:05 pm

I'd love to post more but my character has to have something to do first. :(

Superzorro
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm

I'll post soon, don't worry, tomorrow I will have free day and I will get to it. I just thought I should let everyone else catch up, you know?

smoke it, feel it, fly it high.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:07 am

Ah, okay. I'm sorry I doubted you. ;)

Superzorro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm sorry, I would post, but there's nothing for my character to do :/

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:45 am

I could try to divide my posts between the holo-conversation and giving the tour so Rawrr doesn't have to wait until it's finished. Does that sound okay or would that be too confusing?

Superzorro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 am

That's fine with me. :)

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OmegaSyndrome on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Hey guys! I'm back from my trip so hopefully things will pick up soon.

@Nomadiac: It's ok. Have fun with being GM for yours. I know it's a lot of work.
@Soviet Rei: I know the plot is slow right now. There isn't much for my character to do either until a certain someone replies.

For the rest: Thanks for being so loyal to this RP. It would have died without you. :D

Maybe I'll introduce another character to spice things up.

OmegaSyndrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OmegaSyndrome on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Change:

The roles have been changed. Check the intro.

OmegaSyndrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:40 pm

What do you need all these A-275's for? Or would that be a spoiler?

Superzorro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OmegaSyndrome on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:16 pm

I'm planning something.
1) slight spoiler
2) Willow is the only A-275. We could use more.

OmegaSyndrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Okay. Well then I guess Desmond the lab assistant is going to be my second character.

Superzorro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 pm

It's getting way too confusing for me. :/

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OmegaSyndrome on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Ok. intro updated.
I know I added a whole new group but I did provide a tiny blurb about what was going to happen a while ago. Think of it as a plot twist.
Also, I added a new character. Things should get better now.
There will be a time skip to the next day. If you're with the holochat or the tour, just skip over and recap in the next post if you want.
The female A-290 can go on and interact with the male A-290 if you wish. Just to give you something to do

yep, ok. if you have any questions just contact me.

OmegaSyndrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMuse on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 am

Hi OmegaSyndrome and SilentAnthem,

I just posted a character awaiting for your acceptance of the character to join the RP. If the character isn't up to par or doesn't fit into the shceme of what your thinking of for this story I can try again with a new one. Also I tried sending you all a PM with my writing sample, but for some reason it says I'm unauthorized to send PM's I don't know why.... : (

Should I post my writing sample here or something like that?

Thanks,
TheMuse

EDIT:AHA! I figured it out, able to send a PM now, so sample writing heading your way! :D
Fear the randomness that is I! ~TheMuse~

TheMuse
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMuse on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Hey Omega,

Just letting you know I'll be posting tomorrow, once I get caught up on reading the previous posts.

TheMuse
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OmegaSyndrome on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:08 am

Oh does anyone know how you can see the first page? It's just not working for me.

OmegaSyndrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OmegaSyndrome on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Guys, I'm being pretty lenient on the posting rule because we have busy lives too but I also really want this story to live. So post! If you're confused, pm me and we'll talk. If you need ideas, we'll chat about it.

just a friendly reminder

OmegaSyndrome
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!