Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Assassins Job

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

The Assassins Job

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:54 pm

OOC link the-assassin-job-t39666.html
Plot.
Ok this is a roleplay in the future where people have been brought back to lie by scientists a year after their death, but one thing the scientists didn't plan on is the undead rebelling against them as they still had free will. The 'Programme' was to create undead people with emotions for use against the current time and place, the world was over run by the goverment and the scientists had prepared the already dead people for this, weapons, high-tec gear and much more. As Krys's father had been the founder of this programme Krys was the first one to try it out along with a bunch of meaningless dead people. Over a year the scientists had filled the dead corpses with machinery and tactics for fighting.

Feel free to PM me any suggestions or questions about this roleplay.

Rules
No godmoding
Anything past pg-13 romance to pm's
And violence not to much detail
Do not try to annoy me.
Write ATLEAST one paragraph, one - two liners do NOT do, if you do this three times i will ask you to leave this this rp. I understand if its a conversation with someone else in the roleplay but any other excuses are excluded.
Last edited by Namine on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Assassins Job

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Keyome slowly opened her eyes to see herself strapped down. Trying to wigle free, but it was in vain as a person in a lab coat came. "What the" he started shocked "Your not supposed to be awake." She looked at him curioulsy. Then decided that she was done being buckled down. With all her strength she broke away and kicked the guy flipping back wards and running. "Great where am i supposed to go" she thought. THen seeing some weapons she got some guns and ran as fast as she could. She suddenly jerked her body around shooting at them "Try to get me now" she shouted running out. "Dang. How did i get here last thing i know is being killed" she thought puzzled still running.
The hardest thing in
...::LIFE::...
Is knowing which bridges to
...::CROSS::...
And which to
...::BURN::...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Standing over the knocked out scientist, Reign casually walked out of lab. Seeing Keyome run out, he said, "Yo Ome, wana hang with me?" Taking off at a run to catch up. 'Time to go.' he thought.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Looking back Keyome saw Reign "Oh hey" she said smiling still runing. She then got a sly smile going into a halt "What are you trying to ask me out" she cooed. "Anyways sure, but this isnt the time" she said walking now. They soon found a busy street with many people walking about "Maybe we should get out of these clothes what do you say" she said walking into a nearby store.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Then Reign heard a familar voice, "Yo King!" Turning and seeing Sabriel, he smirked. Stopping and waving at her, he said, "Oh look, our ride is here." Reign wondered if she was from his murky past.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Stoping to see a girl call Reign Keyome looked at them "Oh who is this" she thought slyly. She walked over to said girl and introduced herself "Hello there I'm Keyome nice to meet you" she said with a smirk. She didn't know the girl, but it was obvious that she knew Reign. "So if you don't mind me asking what relationship do you have with Reign?" Keyome had a somewhat confused side on why she was so curious, but it slowly subsided.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:23 am

"Before mister Murky Past vanished, me and him ran in the same circles in high school. Name's Sabriel." she said, as she elbowed Reign in the side. With a mere grunt, he smirked, "Thanks Saber, anything else you spill while you'll at it?" Not now."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Krys flinched and looked around, she was in a chamber and surrounded by five or more scientists taking down notes
"Sir! Shes awake!" One of the scientists called out to an area of darkness
"Drain the chamber and open it, Now! Clear the area." a mysterious voice replied. Soon after the scientists were soon gone and Krys was soon on the floor curled up
"Krystal? Hunny? You alright?" The man walked up to her and reached his hand out to her
"Wha... What happened? Dad?" She tried to get up but failed
"Dont try to remember, it wont help." He picked her up and carried her over to a chair until she stopped him and stood by herself. Soon after she quickly backed away from him clutching her head
"Y-You.... You killed me?" She lowered her hands from her head and started glaring at him
"Now, Krystal..." He started
"Its Krys!" She hissed at him
"Krys. Theres a perfect explanation for this. We needed a suitible, strong young girl for this experiment." He tried to persuade her
"You killed me for just a experiment? DAD! How could you! You ruined my life! I had a life! Just because you lost Mom and you had bearly anything left doesnt mean you could ruin mine!!" She started walking towards him as he backed away
"Now, now Krys. No need to get angry" He fumbled around the table for a button
"YOU BLACK-MAILED ME! You threatend me! I see no reason why NOT to!" She started running at him, tripping a few times as she was getting used to her body. Suddenly a glass transport chamber surrounded her father.
"Krys. Listen carefully. The goverment has gone out of control and we're relying on you and the others to stop and destroy them. Your first test will be to get out of here alive." After that he dissapeared and left Krys clueless.
"Get out alive? What the heck does he..." She looked up and saw a sign saying 'Self-destruct in 5 minutes'
"Damn you." She ran over to a large display cabinet and smashed it open. Grabbing dual blades, a cloak and some keys. After she grabbed the keys she fell into a trap door and landed in the middle of a car park
"Oh, come ON! Seriously, how am i gonna find something in..." After a few seconds a midnight black motorbike's lights flashed and she walked towards it
"Voice command... Nice." She got onto it and shot out of the car park, noticing a few people as she passes them by outside.

(Draruto, could you write at least 90 words please)

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Seeing the little action Keyome saw she thought Sabriel had a crush on Reign. "So where are you guys going" she asked as cooly as she could. "Why am i acting so so so imature" she thought. Mauling over the reason she unconsiously touched her guns which were in her jacket pocket. "Man am i hungry" she then thought when her stomach gave a little growl. She then saw a motorcycle go by "What the" she thought chasing it forgetting the people. "Hey" she waved. She had a feeling she was connected to her somehow, and seeing that it was the same one she saw running "Maybe she too is a victim" SHe mumbled while running.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 am

Krys looked behind her and saw Keyome chasing her, she quickly looked around on the controls
"How do i stop this thing?!?" Unfortunetly she didn't see the corner coming towards her and as the motorbike stopped before the pavement she went flying into a brick wall, leaving her motorbike unharmed and standing but leaving a few scratches on Krys.
"Oh haha, funny..." She got up rubbing her head and looked around for the girl chasing her.
"Note-to-self. Get control of the evil motorbike..." She then walked towards the motorbike but stopped in her tracks, remembering a memory.
'"Kai!!! let me go, let me go!" Krys was younger and at the age of around 15, trying to get free with all the power she had while there was another boy holding her back from a pond who looked around 17 "Well, if you say so." He then let her go and she went flying into the pond and he bursted out laughing while Krys dragged herself out "Oh ha ha, Funny..." She then slapped him across the face and then pushed him into the pond'
"Kai...." She whispered as she reached the motorbike.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:09 am

As Sabriel dragged Reign with her, he stopped thinking and just follows. He wasn't in the mood to be leading anyone. The murkiness that clouded his mind was of his choosing. That was what he knew for certain. 'He's just letting me drag him. He must be in the follower mood right now.' Sabriel thought, as they the Firebird she had parked blocks away from where she met Reign. Dialing up Caliban, she told him that she had Reign and heading towards the Soryuu.

(no i can't, because i type has much that i feel is fine, so kindly just deal with my normal shortness)

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:51 pm

"Huh" Keyome said in shock as the girl stopped and went flying into a brick wall. She then ran to her "Hey you okay. That looked like it hurt alot, but you don't seem to look so bad" Keyome casually said. Taking note of the bike, she then turned krys "If your wondering why i was chasing you it was because i wanted to know if you know anything about a lab. I know i sounds weird, but it would be great help if you knew anything" she said not even batting an eyelash. While talking though she tried to look for Reign, but gave up.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Krys switched back to reality.
"Oh, that didn't hurt... Much... Being deadish and all..." She rubbed her head and sighed as she heard the lab.
"The lab was researching something... Im not sure what but its been blown up... And unfortunetly i have the feeling theres more labs like that researching for results" She took the keys out of the ignition of her motorbike and stood it up on its stand
"One thing i do know for sure though is that were part of some mastermind plot which im not willing to go along with... Especially since my father is the head of it..." She checked her injuries and took a deep breath and exhaled, doing it a second time, the wounds faded away.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Keyome listened intentlly to what she said "Well i don't mind. I mean my family died so what do i have to live for" she said even suprising herself. "Why don't you want to cooperate. Is what their doing that bad" she said. All the while looking at Krys injuries which heald in a blink of an eye. "So where are you going to then. If your father is more then likely hunting you down who are you going to return to?"

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:59 am

Krys smirked
"Lucky, it was like being on chains with mine, except from my brother..." She leaned against her motorbike and sighed
"Its my father. He killed me and still wants me to do a favor for him, even when i was living i refused to do anything for him or the company. He had hoped that if i was dead it would serve me right but he couldn't survive with the guilt so he covered my death by saying i was being hospitalized and used me in the project..." She then ran her hands through her hair and sighed once more
"Anyway, i'll just cycle round. If he's done what i think he's done, which is to suit me up with the latest infomation and tec, i'll be able to evade him and maybe find my brother..." She then put the keys into the ignition
"Though i do need help." She smiled at Keyome

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:43 am

Kemome listened to whan Krys said "Well ifyou neede help i could alays help you if you want" she said. But secretly Keyome really just wanted to help because she was bored. "But if i do help what would I have to do?" Sure Keyome wanted to help, but she needed to know what she was doing. AFterall she had nothing else to do so might as well help. "I wonder if anything of my memories would come back to me" she thought solemnly

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!